Must-have/staple bulk ingredients

dpk33

Banned
Awards
What are bulk ingredients (not products) that have good/many benefits (including but not limited to burning fat, nootropic, gda, gym performance, reduce stress, all of the above?) and cheap to obtain? Things that come to mind are fish oil, ashwagandha, alcar and creatine mono. What are other ingredients similar to these?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Beta alanine, multi, choline

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Na R ALA
Creatine
Beta Alanine
TMG
Fish oil
Vit D3

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Creatine
TMG
GCB
ALA (cheapest, or Na-RALA)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I hate you guys that can afford NA-R-ALA as a staple. :*(

Creatine, Betaine & Soy Lecithin. Vit D3 when I remember.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate you guys that can afford NA-R-ALA as a staple. :*( Creatine, Betaine & Soy Lecithin. Vit D3 when I remember.
Na-RALA should last you quite a long time if using correctly. Especially the 25gram tub of Nutra brand.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
yeah the 100g tub lasted me about 8 months lol 150-300mg a day is all i need

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What are bulk ingredients (not products) that have good/many benefits (including but not limited to burning fat, nootropic, gda, gym performance, reduce stress, all of the above?) and cheap to obtain? Things that come to mind are fish oil, ashwagandha, alcar and creatine mono. What are other ingredients similar to these?
Gym performance ---> BA, LCLT
Nootropic --> PEA, Choline
Burning Fat --> f95, Yohimbine
GDA --> Agmatine, NA-R-ALA

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Choline got mentioned a few times on here. Dosing suggestions for choline citrate?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agmatine, Na-R-ALA, ArA, Vit. D3... A few more come to mind but these are a few of my favorites.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choline got mentioned a few times on here. Dosing suggestions for choline citrate?
500-1000mg up to twice a day I believe.

I personally like CDP-Choline.

Akagami

Awards
Yohimbine HCL!
Choline is also very cheap and has a multitude of benefits.
Vitamin D at 10,000/day can be acquired quite cheaply.
Most kind of stimulants if bought in powdered form.

Buying bulk Yohimbine/Choline and another stimulant is a very cost effective and easy to mix fat-burner. Just don't be one of the idiots that has to go to the hospital because they mixed up their table and teaspoons (Actually, you'll be using micro scoops -- or a scale in the best case scenario).

I would love to have forskolin on hand all the time if it was cheaper. It can be bought in bulk, but it doesn't seem to come by cheap.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing is an "always" staple for me.

That said most of the time:
Caffeine
Creatine
Betaine
Leucine/BCAA/EAA

Often:
Forskolin
Cissus
Amentoflavone
Agmatine
ALCAR

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Preworkouts
Protein powder
Creatine
Zinc
Nitrates

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat food and lift weights. Far too much emphasis is placed on these supps. 5 and 10 product long staple ingredient lists are just crazy

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Eat food and lift weights. Far too much emphasis is placed on these supps. 5 and 10 product long staple ingredient lists are just crazy
Most of these lists can be covered by vitality and conquer ;)

Akagami

Awards
Agreed, but everyone is just answering the OP's question.

Don't know his history, but let's hope that the story isn't that he just hit a 165lb squat and is looking for the right ingredients to take him to the next level. lol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vitality
Conquer
SNS beta alanine
Amentomax
Metabolic powder
Recompadrol

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Multivitamin
Fish oil
ALCAR
D3
Beta Alanine
Na-r-Ala
Betaine
Agmatine
Creatine

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yohimbine HCL! Choline is also very cheap and has a multitude of benefits. Vitamin D at 10,000/day can be acquired quite cheaply. Most kind of stimulants if bought in powdered form. Buying bulk Yohimbine/Choline and another stimulant is a very cost effective and easy to mix fat-burner. Just don't be one of the idiots that has to go to the hospital because they mixed up their table and teaspoons (Actually, you'll be using micro scoops -- or a scale in the best case scenario). I would love to have forskolin on hand all the time if it was cheaper. It can be bought in bulk, but it doesn't seem to come by cheap.
I personally wouldn't even mess around with Yohimbine powder given how cheap the capsules are. SNS always seems to have them very cheap.

Akagami

Awards
I personally wouldn't even mess around with Yohimbine powder given how cheap the capsules are. SNS always seems to have them very cheap.
You're probably right.

My view of cheap is somewhat skewed by international shipping. buy 5g of powder and it comes in a tiny ziplock that costs next to nothing to ship and lasts forever (in Yohimbine's case because of small dosing)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You're probably right.

My view of cheap is somewhat skewed by international shipping. buy 5g of powder and it comes in a tiny ziplock that costs next to nothing to ship and lasts forever (in Yohimbine's case because of small dosing)
If you have a gram scale or mg scale then powder is g2g. Ido prefer SNS's Yohimbine simply because i'm lazy when it comes to supplements.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The longer you stay on this forum the longer your list of "staples" will be

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mostly everything we sell!