Garcinia Cambogia

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I've heard about this for bulking and cutting..
Should help minimize the fat gains but not sure how it works.
There are a few supplements containing it and I'm considering to give a try but before wasting my money I would ask you guys what you think and your experiences.

My favorite supplement for cutting is still EC stack but if this helps to lean out (I don't think while bulking tho), why not!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would give it a shot! We carry some products with Garcinia Cambogia in it over at Strong Supplement Shop ( http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Garcinia+Cambogia ). But i would grab some somewhere and maybe stack it with raspberry ketones and CLA and see how that works. Thats assuming your doing a cut. haha. I've seen it most used with a cut but im pretty sure it works alright for a bulk to. It just depends on diet and training as well.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol seems to be the most popular product around here. Haven't tried it yet, but just based on others feedback on it, I will be soon.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Detonate xt seems interesting.. I've heard of recompadrol and metabolic powder but those products are not available in europe, while the Gaspare one is.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Detonate xt seems interesting.. I've heard of recompadrol and metabolic powder but those products are not available in europe, while the Gaspare one is.
Yep. Actually i think if you click on my link in my post up above i like its the first one on the page. ha

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS makes a single ingredient product now. I LOVED recompodrol and metabolic powder.

Stay away from high fat with GC, can cause some GI issues but I just picked up 2 bottles of GC &RK for prep (can never be too prepared)

In a nut shell, GC promotes the body to burn fat while still eating. I was able to cut on higher calories when using metabolic powder.

I'll dose RK before pro/fat meals and GC before pro/carb meals

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
So the product works as "recomp"? Guess it's best to use in the first phase of cutting when the kcal are still high.
Also you say to stay low in fat.. How much is "low"? I'm usually around 100gr

As I said the only option for me would be the gaspari product.. Is it still worth?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS makes a single ingredient product now. I LOVED recompodrol and metabolic powder.

Stay away from high fat with GC, can cause some GI issues but I just picked up 2 bottles of GC &RK for prep (can never be too prepared)

In a nut shell, GC promotes the body to burn fat while still eating. I was able to cut on higher calories when using metabolic powder.

I'll dose RK before pro/fat meals and GC before pro/carb meals
Selling it as a standalone offers so many stacking opportunities. Great product.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powermyself should have them soon we sent it out

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS makes a single ingredient product now. I LOVED recompodrol and metabolic powder. Stay away from high fat with GC, can cause some GI issues but I just picked up 2 bottles of GC &RK for prep (can never be too prepared) In a nut shell, GC promotes the body to burn fat while still eating. I was able to cut on higher calories when using metabolic powder. I'll dose RK before pro/fat meals and GC before pro/carb meals
I'm hurt you didn't hit me up you know I got you homie

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For all that want to try a garcinia product

Mp also has RK and is on sale 25% off till Friday morning

christmas25 at checkout!

Free shipping over $75

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For all that want to try a garcinia product

Mp also has RK and is on sale 25% off till Friday morning

christmas25 at checkout!

Free shipping over $75
Does Metabolic Powder taste like anything? I was thinking of mixing it into BCAAs before a cheat meal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Metabolic Powder taste like anything? I was thinking of mixing it into BCAAs before a cheat meal.
wondering this is as well. I have a sealed tub I'm going to use within the next month or so.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not really

Pretty bland bro I do the same thing

Or mix it into food

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wondering this is as well. I have a sealed tub I'm going to use within the next month or so.
yea no flavor taste is bland chalkyish

Add it to something flavored

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hurt you didn't hit me up you know I got you homie
Lol I didn't know you did, you know I'll grab a few. SNS has them as single ingredient so it can be even more versatile when I add it with MP

not really

Pretty bland bro I do the same thing

Or mix it into food
Slight hint of raspberries actually lol. I used it in my intra drink on high carb days

AnthroLats

Awards
So is this to be taken before a meal, or would there be any benefits to take it during a fast (not necessarily before food)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this to be taken before a meal, or would there be any benefits to take it during a fast (not necessarily before food)
I add it to dribks and food

For example taking 2-4 scoops during meal reduces my appetite more then 2-4 30-60 min before

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I got some of this the other day, until i get some more recompadrol or try metabolic powder thought id try it.

looks like its good quality, that vitman brand here in aus is decent. says 2 caps a day (2000mg) but nothing else lol, how many grams can you or should you use?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some of this the other day, until i get some more recompadrol or try metabolic powder thought id try it. looks like its good quality, that vitman brand here in aus is decent. says 2 caps a day (2000mg) but nothing else lol, how many grams can you or should you use?
Up to 6 is good 10g max on heavy cheat day

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
I use Garcinia Cambodia for more of a meal replacement.
It mostly helps me just get to my next meal if I have about an hour or so till the next one.
It helps me a lot with cravings and I would recommend it to people so that they can keep on track.

The cutting stack I use for helping burn fat faster would be the mind and muscle:

There is an Extreme fat burning stack:
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/mind-and-muscle-extreme-stack/
This stack is great for men! Rise and Swell helps so much with mens pump throughout the entire day! Out of this stack I use T2 and Wyked 2.1, I feel that this helps me a lot through out the day to stay focused on my workouts and also help more with fat burning process

The second stack is good for men as well but I use some parts of it. But this has a natural test booster in it that would help with growth.
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/mind-and-muscle-exclusive-stack/

I think both are very beneficial to also help with the aid of Garcinia Cambodia. I think Garcinia Cambodia is a great start to help you with your cutting process. I do think T2 from mind and muscle would help so much in your bulking season by keeping the fat percentage lower while trying to gain more muscle.