TUDCA, LIV 52, or both?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which is better for long term liver health? Is it better to take both during and after a PH cycle?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liv52 is complete garbage. Something like CEL Cycle Assist is great for prohormone use, and for general health. TUDCA is very potent, but also very expensive and very hard to source. I use Cycle Assist at 1 serving a day just for general health. Makes it very cost effective considering the servings contained in 1 bottle.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liv52 is complete garbage. Something like CEL Cycle Assist is great for prohormone use, and for general health. TUDCA is very potent, but also very expensive and very hard to source. I use Cycle Assist at 1 serving a day just for general health. Makes it very cost effective considering the servings contained in 1 bottle.
why is Liv52 garbage? Some very respected forum members swear by it

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
why is Liv52 garbage? Some very respected forum members swear by it
I have to agree..I wouldn't say garbage,but it is very over hyped.Tudca is a complete superior just my ,02c

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to agree..I wouldn't say garbage,but it is very over hyped.Tudca is a complete superior just my ,02c
gotcha. I currently take TUDCA and will continue to. However, a buddy of mine had some extra LIV52 so I was wondering if it won't hurt if I take it as well, just for the added protection.

W

warrior737

Awards
Mist be hundreds if not thousands of studies confirming the effectiveness of LIV 52 10 years before tudca. Its just a bit outdated now. You still cannot beat 6 bottles for 21$ shipped.;

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Mist be hundreds if not thousands of studies confirming the effectiveness of LIV 52 10 years before tudca. Its just a bit outdated now. You still cannot beat 6 bottles for 21$ shipped.;
Yeah I think the cheap price makes some think it's a cheap supp when its a tried and true supp that's not just marked up like crazy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If its between those two I would have to agree I would go with tudca. Its your best bet. Or get a really good on cycle support supp. If you haven't committed to those two I would check out our top 5 on cycle support supps at Strong Supplement Shop. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-5-on-cycle-support

Reactions: mw1
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think the cheap price makes some think it's a cheap supp when its a tried and true supp that's not just marked up like crazy.
Like I said it is a good product,cheap and effective, but Tudca is a wonder for the liver.Why not both haha

W

warrior737

Awards
I would run both IMO. I am just too cheap to get some tudca yet. Maybe next run.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I use milk thistle and now and then i cleanse with Tudca and detox,makes for a 100% liver

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Like I said it is a good product,cheap and effective, but Tudca is a wonder for the liver.Why not both haha
Both is how I roll.
Liv52 is just to cheap and effective not to be using it.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards

Frankly, that's a huge red flag. ~$3/bottle.

W

warrior737

Awards
Not shipped from India and in sealed packages... I bet you just bought some PH or DS on clearance for around the same.. blacklac

W

warrior737

Awards
I'd run it through pct as well. Just never used Tudca yet. I will next time its onsale

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
right on! with my taking TUDCA already, LIV 52 can only help! thanks brothers!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Not shipped from India and in sealed packages... I bet you just bought some PH or DS on clearance for around the same.. blacklac

So you paid $21 for 6 bottle AND international shipping? Ok... Lol

I dont get your 2nd point... Is LIV52 being banned? Do they have a reason to make zero profit or possibly lose money on this sale?

I honestly dont even care. I wouldn't buy the product. Its just, if its sounds too good to be true... You know the rest. ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love how people like to talk about "the studies" regarding Liv52 yet have any of you even bothered to look in to the facts? I have. Hence i'm completely justified saying that Liv52 is over-hyped and an overall poor product in regards to others on the market, especially Cycle Assist. And i could care less who swears by it. I know plenty of guys with better physiques than myself who swear by glutamine, doesn't make them right.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love how people like to talk about "the studies" regarding Liv52 yet have any of you even bothered to look in to the facts? I have. Hence i'm completely justified saying that Liv52 is over-hyped and an overall poor product in regards to others on the market, especially Cycle Assist. And i could care less who swears by it. I know plenty of guys with better physiques than myself who swear by glutamine, doesn't make them right.
and I am here to learn. how is it a poor product? bad ingredients? bad side effects? thanks for your help.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TUDCA + Cycle assit.

Reactions: mw1
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed on all accounts although we (OL) have TUDCA it is a little on the expensive side but it's an expensive ingredient.
TUDCA + Cycle assit.
×3

don't skimp on the supports guys. You only have one liver

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any first hand knowledge as to why Liv 52 is "garbage"? poor ingredients? bad side effects? I am curious to know.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and I am here to learn. how is it a poor product? bad ingredients? bad side effects? thanks for your help.
no answer as to why Liv 52 is garbage...it must be legit then since it seems it's only others' opinions about the product.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any first hand knowledge as to why Liv 52 is "garbage"? poor ingredients? bad side effects? I am curious to know.
It's underdosed and the "studies" are all published in bottom of the barrel journals that accept any submitted papers

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no answer as to why Liv 52 is garbage...it must be legit then since it seems it's only others' opinions about the product.
Hey mate sorry i don't sit around the computer all day. I work 2 jobs, as well as being a rep, plus school, plus gym, plus social life. You'll excuse me if i don't answer everything instantly.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its legit because people dont answer within 5 minutes?

W

warrior737

Awards
Im not saying skimp on support by any means. If it is really truly underdosed, you could literally run it triple the dosage for at least twice as long (with or without another support). And for half the cost of what most of the reps are pushing. No offence but many of the OP above still have no answer as to why it is "garbage".

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey mate sorry i don't sit around the computer all day. I work 2 jobs, as well as being a rep, plus school, plus gym, plus social life. You'll excuse me if i don't answer everything instantly.
ok sorry mate. so can you give me the "facts" that you found out as to why the product is garbage? you replied back, but gave no "facts" about it. thanks and I didn't mean to offend you.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Im not saying skimp on support by any means. If it is really truly underdosed, you could literally run it triple the dosage for at least twice as long (with or without another support). And for half the cost of what most of the reps are pushing. No offence but many of the OP above still have no answer as to why it is "garbage".

Here is the label. Notice how nothing is extracted. Triple dosing won't get you anywhere. There is no way you could humanly get a high enough daily dose without vomiting. This is because there are no actives, just a bunch of raw plant

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is the label. Notice how nothing is extracted. Triple dosing won't get you anywhere. There is no way you could humanly get a high enough daily dose without vomiting. This is because there are no actives, just a bunch of raw plant
thanks for the help! I'm glad I have TUDCA

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the help! I'm glad I have TUDCA
Good choice.

TUDCA is quite expensive but well worth it for the multiple benefits one gets.

W

warrior737

Awards
Weird. My label doesn't seem to have you prop blend.... mr.cooper69

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
OP means original poster; each thread only has one :)

W

warrior737

Awards
Op can be original person or original people. Troll someone else.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op can be original person or original people. Troll someone else.
when we ask for the facts about why Liv 52 is a poor product, they respond, but without giving us the facts, except for Mr. Cooper. oh well, TUDCA it is for superior liver support, but I will still take LIV 52 just for the extra added protection.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KOI! now you are definitely one of the more respected members here and you provided the exact same studies that I have already read about the efficacy of LIV 52. thanks brother!
TUDCA is still much better for liver and other added benefits.As long as you have both, I agree with you.Use them both!If I had to chose 1, I will chose TUDCA hands down.