Sperm...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What can bring your sperm count higher natural? It's not for pct or anything like that, just would like to have some quality sperm, lol!

Would like to try the natural way, anyone have any ideas?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing can bring your count higher, but there are some medical suggestions to NOT decrease the total count:

Stay natural.

Avoid hot baths, saunas, and hot tubs.

Don't wear tighter whites and banana hammocks (also is about heat to the balls).

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Avoid hot baths, saunas, and hot tubs.

Don't wear tighter whites and banana hammocks (also is about heat to the balls).
I'm doing all that besides "banana hammocks" (I don't know what that is)...

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Proviron?

NakedPolarBea

Awards
I had extremely low sperm count to the degree that I was told that I could not have children. I now have a 4 year old son that was conceived naturally (no IVF). I will tell you what worked for me.
1. Stop drinking.
2. L-carnitine
3. Acetyl L-carnitine
4. Selenium
Hope this helps!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
mines dead too:( unfortunately from trt. ima ask the doc when I go for my checkup in about 3 months. I have a feeling he's gonna tell me I have to stop trt. my wife and I would like to have one more child and I am looking for somethin as well

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I had extremely low sperm count to the degree that I was told that I could not have children. I now have a 4 year old son that was conceived naturally (no IVF). I will tell you what worked for me.
1. Stop drinking.
2. L-carnitine
3. Acetyl L-carnitine
4. Selenium
Hope this helps!
Interesting, thanks!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
1. Stop drinking.
2. L-carnitine
3. Acetyl L-carnitine
4. Selenium
Hope this helps!
I just made an order of all that, what dose did you use?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
mines dead too:( unfortunately from trt. ima ask the doc when I go for my checkup in about 3 months. I have a feeling he's gonna tell me I have to stop trt. my wife and I would like to have one more child and I am looking for somethin as well
How long have you been on TRT and why do you think your sperm is "dead"?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Clomid. I've been on TRT for 1.5 years and from day one my doc had me on Clomid to maintain fertility. I take 50mg EOD and have remained fertile. After my wife and I have kids my doc will switch me to test. Even if you're not on TRT, Clomid can help male fertility. If you google it you'll see lots of studies. Mind you, I am on prescription Clomid. If you go the research chem route I'm not sure...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Clomid. I've been on TRT for 1.5 years and from day one my doc had me on Clomid to maintain fertility. I take 50mg EOD and have remained fertile. After my wife and I have kids my doc will switch me to test. Even if you're not on TRT, Clomid can help male fertility. If you google it you'll see lots of studies. Mind you, I am on prescription Clomid. If you go the research chem route I'm not sure...
I'm on TRT also but I'm on test Cyp. We just started to get in kids "mode" so we don't know yet what's going on but just want to cover what I can naturally before I go on hcg. According to my Dr it's still a chance to get kids on test so we find out soon I hope ;)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
The effects of mesterolone on sperm count
in idiopathic oligospermia.
Bhathena RK, Jassawalla MJ, Patel DN.
Forty subfertile men with idiopathic
oligospermia were randomly treated with
mesterolone or with placebo for more than 4
months. Seminal analysis was performed
thrice before treatment, and twice after 16
weeks of treatment. There was a significant
increase of semen volume (P less than .05),
mean sperm concentration (P less than .01),
and mean total sperm count per ejaculate (P
less than .01) with mesterolone therapy.
Sperm motility and morphological
characteristics were not modified by
mesterolone therapy. Mesterolone was found
to be effective in improving the sperm
concentration in mild and moderate rather
than in severe idiopathic oligospermia.
Publication Types:
Clinical Trial
Randomized Controlled Trial
PMID: 2887529 [PubMed - indexed for
MEDLINE]

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on TRT and why do you think your sperm is "dead"?
don't know how else to put it but, I've came inside my wife hundreds of times and nothin have been on trt for about a year

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I think both of you should do a fertility test and get the professional opinion of a medical doctor

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I think both of you should do a fertility test and get the professional opinion of a medical doctor
Yes, I already talked to my Dr about it, hcg is what he recommends but I wanted see if I could try something else first.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I already talked to my Dr about it, hcg is what he recommends but I wanted see if I could try something else first.
Are you guys trying to have a baby?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys trying to have a baby?
my wife and I both decided that if it happened we would be happy, if not, oh well. also, my insurance won't cover fertility test and im not about to pay outta pocket

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Avoid caffeine

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Also stay away from any breads, sugars, red meat, shellfish, poultry, vegetables, or any fruits. Should do it. ;)
Recipe for super sperm right there! Haha, in all seriousness, avoiding caffeine and nicotine is actually key. This comes directly from my urologist at the Cleveland Clinic. I have good volume but my sperm quality (morphology and motility) is ****. I was averaging about 7,000-8,000mg caffeine per day and was dipping and my doc had a **** fit. Studies show that small amounts of caffeine can improve motility but excessive use is horrible for sperm quality. My sperm quality has since improved but due to that and other complications my wife and I still have to go through IVF

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also stay away from any breads, sugars, red meat, shellfish, poultry, vegetables, or any fruits. Should do it. ;)
what else is left, lol????

op-check out fadogia!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What can bring your sperm count higher natural? It's not for pct or anything like that, just would like to have some quality sperm, lol!

Would like to try the natural way, anyone have any ideas?
Here is a good list that may help:

Scripts:

Clomid
Hmg
Hcg

Naturals:

ALCAR
L-carnitine
Ferulic acid
Selenium
Fadogia
Spirulina
Tongkat ali
Vitamin C

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really wont find much natural that will boost your sperm quantity, many of the things mentioned have some history for mobility and motility but not so much quantity.

Your only real option on TRT is a mix of HCG/HMG and Clomid. That will bypass the negative feedback loop somewhat that is shutting down your production.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Really wont find much natural that will boost your sperm quantity, many of the things mentioned have some history for mobility and motility but not so much quantity.

Your only real option on TRT is a mix of HCG/HMG and Clomid. That will bypass the negative feedback loop somewhat that is shutting down your production.
This

paula

paula

Awards
My hubby told me that if he ate some shellfish and drink coconut water, his sperm quantity was increase. And i also notice it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My hubby told me that if he ate some shellfish and drink coconut water, his sperm quantity was increase. And i also notice it.
This only works for someone not on TRT. These both can impact the testosterone pathway.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
A lot of celery stalk and goalith labs ejaculoid

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Why the celery stalk?
They say Peter North would eat a whole stalk of celery before shoots.

Google celery and sperm and you'll see.

Just buy loads of celery and dedicate ten minutes blending them up and make a celery juice it def won't hurt

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
They say Peter North would eat a whole stalk of celery before shoots.

Google celery and sperm and you'll see.

Just buy loads of celery and dedicate ten minutes blending them up and make a celery juice it def won't hurt
I heard peter north could shoot the wings off a fly...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This only works for someone not on TRT. These both can impact the testosterone pathway.
i've been on trt 6 years and notice an increase using fadogia!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've been on trt 6 years and notice an increase using fadogia!!!
Did you have your numbers tested?

Because people see a nice increase in volume, but that is a increase in Seminal volume, not sperm count.

Lecithin is about as good as it gets if you just want a larger load. Which will aide the actual sperm themselves in reaching their final destination.

But for actual sperm production itself you are quite limited. Natural product will stimulate the cowpers gland and increase seminal volume, but sperm production is a whole other ball game.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you have your numbers tested?

Because people see a nice increase in volume, but that is a increase in Seminal volume, not sperm count.

Lecithin is about as good as it gets if you just want a larger load. Which will aide the actual sperm themselves in reaching their final destination.

But for actual sperm production itself you are quite limited. Natural product will stimulate the cowpers gland and increase seminal volume, but sperm production is a whole other ball game.
at my age not interested in fertility, but larger loads are much, much more satisfying. kinda anti-climatic when all you muster up is a dribble, lol....

i am interested in lecithin, certain kind or any old product containing lecithin will do? how much?

seriously, fadogia does increase volume substantially for me!!!

xhrr

Awards
at my age not interested in fertility, but larger loads are much, much more satisfying. kinda anti-climatic when all you muster up is a dribble, lol.... i am interested in lecithin, certain kind or any old product containing lecithin will do? how much? seriously, fadogia does increase volume substantially for me!!!
Hopefully you picked some up during the New Years sale then.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you picked some up during the New Years sale then.
lol...the company i rep for has a great fadogia product...and yes it was 50% off when i bought it!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at my age not interested in fertility, but larger loads are much, much more satisfying. kinda anti-climatic when all you muster up is a dribble, lol....

i am interested in lecithin, certain kind or any old product containing lecithin will do? how much?

seriously, fadogia does increase volume substantially for me!!!
No doubt at all. I use the Sunflower Lecithin. I heard Soy Lecithin is a little better for that. I will try that next time to gauge since the extract supposedly remove the phytoestrogens.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No doubt at all. I use the Sunflower Lecithin. I heard Soy Lecithin is a little better for that. I will try that next time to gauge since the extract supposedly remove the phytoestrogens.
thank you, soy lecithin is cheap. i will add it in!!!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt soy estrogenic? Read mixed info on soy lecithin. Am inclined to agree dadams. Very little you can do to increase sperm count. Most stuff acts on libido and volume

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isnt soy estrogenic? Read mixed info on soy lecithin. Am inclined to agree dadams. Very little you can do to increase sperm count. Most stuff acts on libido and volume
Soy is estrogenic. The extraction is for Lecithin so it will/should be devoid of the phytoestrogens.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Soy is estrogenic. The extraction is for Lecithin so it will/should be devoid of the phytoestrogens.
for my purposes i want the soy lecithin WITH the pytoestrogens, correct?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for my purposes i want the soy lecithin WITH the pytoestrogens, correct?
Nadda... it is the Lecithin that volumizes, not the phytoestrogens. So any of the products labeled Soy Lecithin is good.

The granuals contain the other materials.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nadda... it is the Lecithin that volumizes, not the phytoestrogens. So any of the products labeled Soy Lecithin is good.

The granuals contain the other materials.
gotcha...i was confused for a minute and thought the pytoestrogens played a role.

btw-what is your take on soy protein?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gotcha...i was confused for a minute and thought the pytoestrogens played a role.

btw-what is your take on soy protein?
Soy Protein contains the phytoestrogens at a fairly high rate, and today's soy that isn't extracted or refined contains a fair amount of pesticides since the bean absorbs it at a much higher rate than other plants. Basically I avoid soy as any food product if at all possible, or if it is organic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Soy Protein contains the phytoestrogens at a fairly high rate, and today's soy that isn't extracted or refined contains a fair amount of pesticides since the bean absorbs it at a much higher rate than other plants. Basically I avoid soy as any food product if at all possible, or if it is organic.
good, that has been my take on it also.....my sister was giving my nephews soy protein and i told her to stop for those very reasons. glad my advice was sound!!!

thank you again, dadams...you are a helpful guy!!!!

go cardinals!!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good, that has been my take on it also.....my sister was giving my nephews soy protein and i told her to stop for those very reasons. glad my advice was sound!!!

thank you again, dadams...you are a helpful guy!!!!

go cardinals!!!!
I agree... Go Cards! :D