DAA bloat

Jkarods39

Awards
I started taking daa 2 weeks ago and stopped after about 3 days when i started to get really bloated. Im on no other supps other than protein and i have a pretty clean diet. Im also a skinny guy and have never really had a noticeable bloat from any supp before. Its been about a week and a couple days and i started up on erase and bought dandelion root, about how long should it take for this damn bloat to go away!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hmm that's weird. I haven't really heard of bloating on DAA but idk. Hopefully it will go away quick. Do some research and see how long it takes for it to go away. That's crazy. ha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I started taking daa 2 weeks ago and stopped after about 3 days when i started to get really bloated. Im on no other supps other than protein and i have a pretty clean diet. Im also a skinny guy and have never really had a noticeable bloat from any supp before. Its been about a week and a couple days and i started up on erase and bought dandelion root, about how long should it take for this damn bloat to go away!!
Did you modify anything else in your diet, you also introduced two other supps.
DAA Bloat is a pretty rare feature

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/e-pharm-nutrition/188981-daa-bloat-fluid.html

Good thread.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What brand of DAA are you using? I have never heard of bloat occurring with DAA use.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bloat from DAA is extremely common. I'm not sure what all these other guys are talking about. If your taking powder, you might want to try caps...Also try spiting your dosage up in very small doses.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAA could cause GI distress as well as increased water intake.

Jkarods39

Awards
Well im going off it for a while to see if bloat goes away about how long should that take?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bloat from DAA is extremely common. I'm not sure what all these other guys are talking about. If your taking powder, you might want to try caps...Also try spiting your dosage up in very small doses.
I've heard of and experienced GI issues like diarrhea, but have honestly never heard of bloat from DAA

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well im going off it for a while to see if bloat goes away about how long should that take?
If it's from the DAA, then the bloat should stop fairly quickly. A few days at most. But you're saying that you only took it for 2 weeks and have stopped over a week ago? If that's the case, I don't think it is the DAA.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
t-bone

S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

--------------------------

this is what i've found out too, through personal experience. and over time - if you're using it long term - it's better to reduce to a maintenance dose. you won't lose much of its effectiveness.

what i think is that anything that effects hormone levels - if daa really dose effect them - might cause these kinds of sides.
i've found usplabs daa3k and ai sports sodium-bound daa to cause less sides that regular daa. i've use it long term in the past, much longer than recommended at around 3g ed. currently taking a much needed brak from it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
t-bone

S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

--------------------------

this is what i've found out too, through personal experience. and over time - if you're using it long term - it's better to reduce to a maintenance dose. you won't lose much of its effectiveness.

what i think is that anything that effects hormone levels - if daa really dose effect them - might cause these kinds of sides.
i've found usplabs daa3k and ai sports sodium-bound daa to cause less sides that regular daa. i've use it long term in the past, much longer than recommended at around 3g ed. currently taking a much needed brak from it

I wasn't saying to reduce total dosage, I was saying to break it up into smaller doses. As long as you get 3 total grams you should be good...

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
understood t bone. what i was saying was that after some time on it, i found that a lower dose was just as effective due to saturation over time