Sns x-gels run

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Finally got my bottle of SNS x-gels going to try it for 50 days 4 pills a day prior to workout. Heard it's the best natural supplement so I'll give it a try and let you guys know how it goes for anyone interesting in this particular supp or brand.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Finally got my bottle of SNS x-gels going to try it for 50 days 4 pills a day prior to workout. Heard it's the best natural supplement so I'll give it a try and let you guys know how it goes for anyone interesting in this particular supp or brand.
Tons of great anecdotal feedback. Go with four pills just pre-workout, not every day. Are you using it with a carnitine source?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Really not even on off days like the bottle suggests? I guess it could make potential for DOMS worse. But no I am not

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
6 caps works good, 8 caps works great!!

I noticed effects at 4, but minorly.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Tons of great anecdotal feedback. Go with four pills just pre-workout, not every day. Are you using it with a carnitine source?
This. Start at 4 pre-workout and see how that treats you.

If you are looking for a carnitine salt, you should looking into our new CONQU3R:DGE. On top of being the top all around pre-workout on the market right now, it also contains a full gram of ALCAR to inhibit thromboxane formation creating more prostaglandins, as well as a full 2g dose of GlycerMAXX which is a high yield glycerol that not only will give you a pump, but will aid in the emulsification of the ArA as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good feedback and be sure to check out that thread. You will love x gels. keep the SNS labels for free goodies.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a great ingredient, it can be run solo, but a few additions as the ARA thread will highlight will make a nice difference.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally haven't tried them but as you can see they're pretty reputable. haha

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally haven't tried them but as you can see they're pretty reputable. haha
5th day on ArA and only thing I can say is:
OMG!

Pumps are sick , musclefullness is amazing!! Cant wait to see after couple of weeks when it kicks in even more!

The only thing that would match this is big doses of PA but PA didnt gave me so sick pumps as ArA

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5th day on ArA and only thing I can say is:
OMG!

Pumps are sick , musclefullness is amazing!! Cant wait to see after couple of weeks when it kicks in even more!

The only thing that would match this is big doses of PA but PA didnt gave me so sick pumps as ArA
Are you dosing with GMS too or are those pumps just from the ArA?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you dosing with GMS too or are those pumps just from the ArA?
I am taking with Vaskular. It has HydraVask glycerol. Been using it many weeks before ArA and i had gooood pumps. But after adding ArA i have Deep and strong Pumps and amazing musclefull ess

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking with Vaskular. It has HydraVask glycerol. Been using it many weeks before ArA and i had gooood pumps. But after adding ArA i have Deep and strong Pumps and amazing musclefull ess
Are you double or triple dosing??:toofunny:

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Some good tips in here, when I run my sns xgels I will be sure to use some :D

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5th day on ArA and only thing I can say is: OMG! Pumps are sick , musclefullness is amazing!! Cant wait to see after couple of weeks when it kicks in even more! The only thing that would match this is big doses of PA but PA didnt gave me so sick pumps as ArA
can PA be taken as a snack throughout the day, rather than preWO?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can PA be taken as a snack throughout the day, rather than preWO?
PA or soy lecithin granules?
soy lecithin granules contain other beneficial phospholipids so yes.

I know people who dose it pre and post workout. That worked best.

Personaly i am taking just pre workout

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PA or soy lecithin granules? soy lecithin granules contain other beneficial phospholipids so yes. I know people who dose it pre and post workout. That worked best. Personaly i am taking just pre workout
my bad. soy lecithin granules. yea I take it PreWO but if I can snack on it throughout the day, even better. how many times a day would you think can one take it?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my bad. soy lecithin granules. yea I take it PreWO but if I can snack on it throughout the day, even better. how many times a day would you think can one take it?
Honestly its difficult to say , but if i were you i would take a solid dose pre and post workout. :)
Do you like the taste so much ? :D
Hoe much do you take?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly its difficult to say , but if i were you i would take a solid dose pre and post workout. :) Do you like the taste so much ? :D Hoe much do you take?
its a nutty flavor so I don't mind it. it's a little heavy chewing it though. I take 2 tbsp preWO.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using Optima
3 tea spoons= 10.5g granules which gives 1.3g PA

fearn is:
2 tablespoons=15g granules=1.2g PA

take 3 tablespoons pre and 2 post . That will be 3g of PA totaly

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am using Optima 3 tea spoons= 10.5g granules which gives 1.3g PA fearn is: 2 tablespoons=15g granules=1.2g PA take 3 tablespoons pre and 2 post . That will be 3g of PA totaly
sweet..thanks bro!

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Day 2 of taking the x-gels, generally feel a much greater pump than normal

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established