Sheer Strength Labs - anyone heard of them?

adawg1980

Awards
I was looking on Amazon for pricing of test boosting supplements and came across a company called Sheer Strength Labs. They have a product called "Sheer Strength Testosterone" and it has 800+ reviews with 4/5 stars.

That is one of the highest ratings I have seen for a supplement from Amazon. Anyone have an opinion?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How old are you?
What are your t levels?
Why do you want a natty t booster??
IMO there are much better options.

Each 2 capsule serving contains
600mg Pure Fenugreek Seed Extract,
25mg Tonkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia),
75mg DIM (Diindolymethane),
114mg Rhodiola (Rhodiola Rosea),
15mg Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper),
30mg Zinc,
400mg Magnesium,
20mg Vitamin B6

adawg1980

Awards
How old are you?
What are your t levels?
Why do you want a natty t booster??
IMO there are much better options.

Each 2 capsule serving contains
600mg Pure Fenugreek Seed Extract,
25mg Tonkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia),
75mg DIM (Diindolymethane),
114mg Rhodiola (Rhodiola Rosea),
15mg Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper),
30mg Zinc,
400mg Magnesium,
20mg Vitamin B6
I was looking getting my natty levels up naturally

I was looking for an opinion on the supplement b/c I couldn't understand why the high reviews.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can stack Viron with Alphamax.

Alphamax will help control estrogen, cortisol and prolactin while helping to boost both total and free testosterone. Would be quite the synergistic combination!!

adawg1980

Awards
Where can I find AlphaMax? Amazon has it, but it is in a different bottle than what is listed on NutraPlanet.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The bottles on Amazon may be the older packaging, which is a white bottle with red label. We recently updated the line and its now in a black bottle with blue label. Either one should be good to go.

Check out TGB Supplements for Alphamax, they got great prices and really fast shipping!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The bottles on Amazon may be the older packaging, which is a white bottle with red label. We recently updated the line and its now in a black bottle with blue label. Either one should be good to go.

Check out TGB Supplements for Alphamax, they got great prices and really fast shipping!

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-155...-alphamax.aspx
adawg1980 you can use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

SheerMatt

Awards
Hey adawg1980! I know this is an older thread, but I just happened to stumble on it. Did you ever grab a bottle of our Sheer Test? I know it may sound cheesy, but the reason for the high reviews is that it flat out works... that's a 4/5 stars even counting the hordes of fake negatives competitors have planted.

We stand by our products with a 30 day money back gurantee, too. Let me know if you have any questions!

I was looking on Amazon for pricing of test boosting supplements and came across a company called Sheer Strength Labs. They have a product called "Sheer Strength Testosterone" and it has 800+ reviews with 4/5 stars.

That is one of the highest ratings I have seen for a supplement from Amazon. Anyone have an opinion?