Mass gain supps, wont cause acne.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I am going to begin a 12 week winter clean bulk and I want to get some supps to help gain some size and mass. Only problem is I am acne prone and have been my whole life but luckily has slowed down drastically. I am 25 and my acne is actually pretty good now thankfully. Therefore I do not want to get any supps that increase acne production. So if there are any supps you can recommend to help put on size without an increase in acne and don't require and PCT I would greatly appreciate any advice to help me. Ill be increasing my calorie intake starting at 250 cal surplus daily to see how I react then proceed to 500 and continue on as needed. Workout routine will consist of M-Chest and Back, T-Shoulders and Arms, W-Legs, TH-Chest and Back, F-Shoulders and Arms, Sat-Legs, Sun-off. For the first 3 weeks, after go to a DTP routine then into Push, Pull, legs routine will adjust as to how I feel throughout the bulk. But in the end any help is greatly appreciated from everyone.

Thanks for your time guys

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you had issues in the past with protein powder causing acne?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A solid option would be Alphamax.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose. You also do not need a PCT with Alphamax.

As far as the acne goes, do you drink milk or have a lot of lactose? For some, that causes acne. Make sure you use a different pillow case every night or at least the other side and change the cover every other night. Washing your face twice a day helps too. Once with an exfoliator and another with a cleansing product. benzoyl peroxide also works very well for acne.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
In addition, taking ZMA will provide you with zinc which helps to combat acne.

I'm someone prone to acne--have really oily skin--so I have to be mindful of what I eat, in addition to what supps I use. I've gotten it under control--even at age 36 (you could say it's adult acne)--however I'll get a pimple here or there. I usually retrace what I ate beforehand that caused the flare up. In fact, just this weekend, I grabbed some crappy fast food from Jack in the Box (long story) and the next day, a large pimple was forming.

I do know that milk and/or milkshakes will at times cause a great inflammation and I get another flareup. And though I cannot prove this, whenever I take supps to boost test, however minimal it might be, I've noticed an increase as well.

Though it's not made for "mass gain", take a look at Inhibit-P since it has Vitex Agnus Castus, which has "been shown to significantly improve acne conditions in a large clinical trial."

I also take gugglesterones in the form of SNS's T3, as it helps with the overproduction of oil. There's more to it. Google, "gugglesterones and acne." (Haha...sounds funny using Google to google guggel!)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In addition, taking ZMA will provide you with zinc which helps to combat acne.

I'm someone prone to acne--have really oily skin--so I have to be mindful of what I eat, in addition to what supps I use. I've gotten it under control--even at age 36 (you could say it's adult acne)--however I'll get a pimple here or there. I usually retrace what I ate beforehand that caused the flare up. In fact, just this weekend, I grabbed some crappy fast food from Jack in the Box (long story) and the next day, a large pimple was forming.

I do know that milk and/or milkshakes will at times cause a great inflammation and I get another flareup. And though I cannot prove this, whenever I take supps to boost test, however minimal it might be, I've noticed an increase as well.

Though it's not made for "mass gain", take a look at Inhibit-P since it has Vitex Agnus Castus, which has "been shown to significantly improve acne conditions in a large clinical trial."

I also take gugglesterones in the form of SNS's T3, as it helps with the overproduction of oil. There's more to it. Google, "gugglesterones and acne." (Haha...sounds funny using Google to google guggel!)
i am a fan of inhibit-p....very reasonably priced also!!!

dbenj7

Awards
I'm now 25 and have struggled with acne from since around 17. My girlfriend uses these Paula's choice products and bought me the CLEAR range and I've been using for around 2 years. Seriously my skin has not been this clear in years, even if I take test boosters. Highly recommend it if you have skin problems

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
X gels, and creatine, i also suggest to sticking to a workout longer then 3 weeks before switching things up, results take time, after 2-3 months you can usually asses your progress and make adjustments but after 3 weeks you wont even know if its working yet, sometimes i go 6 months without switching, if the weights on big lifts are going up after a few months why change things.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm now 25 and have struggled with acne from since around 17. My girlfriend uses these Paula's choice products and bought me the CLEAR range and I've been using for around 2 years. Seriously my skin has not been this clear in years, even if I take test boosters. Highly recommend it if you have skin problems
Use St. Ives Apricot Scrub in the AM and Cetaphil in the PM with BP after washing each time. Drink plenty of water and switch pillow cases daily. I guarantee those things will help.

dbenj7

Awards
Use St. Ives Apricot Scrub in the AM and Cetaphil in the PM with BP after washing each time. Drink plenty of water and switch pillow cases daily. I guarantee those things will help.
Tried all that stuff, didn't help. Personally I avoid using BP too much. Proactiv helped for a little bit but it returned. Since using Paula's choice clear range I'm sorted with only the odd pimple when using a test booster or something, miracle product for me!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some ppl are just way more prone to acne then others, i had a friend in high school whos whole family was super bad acne, biggest pimples you have ever seen and ir lasted through there 20's. Nothing helped and if thats the case with you i dont see why supps other then roids would make a difference. I had acne from 16-24 but not too crazy, just enough to piss me off

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Have you had issues in the past with protein powder causing acne?
No Ive been using protein powder since I was 16, don't belive to be the cause. My acne has drastically improved over the years to now I mainly get the occasional pimple, but there are times where I breakout and sometimes get acne cysts under my skin a real bi*ch.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
A solid option would be Alphamax.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose. You also do not need a PCT with Alphamax.

As far as the acne goes, do you drink milk or have a lot of lactose? For some, that causes acne. Make sure you use a different pillow case every night or at least the other side and change the cover every other night. Washing your face twice a day helps too. Once with an exfoliator and another with a cleansing product. benzoyl peroxide also works very well for acne.
Will definitely look into this product, I have used ZMA before big fan of the product.

Will also look into inhibit-p as a possible product.

I am trying to steer clear of test boosters. I have read about the drastic increase in test production can be a significant cause in, increasing acne so therefore want to avoid that.

X-Gels and creatine solid advice, any recommendation on the creatine?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will definitely look into this product, I have used ZMA before big fan of the product.

I am trying to steer clear of test boosters. I have read about the drastic increase in test production can be a significant cause in, increasing acne so therefore want to avoid that.

If you just want a basic creatine, look for creapure creatine monohydrate. SNS, ON, Universal ll make one. If you're looking for something a little extra, look into Cremax. it contains gram doses of Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous and Creatinol O Phosphate which will all aid in performance and recovery times. As well it contains an electrolyte comples for proper hydration.

You can add 2 scoops to your post workout shake and should notice differences relatively quickly.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey everyone. I am going to begin a 12 week winter clean bulk and I want to get some supps to help gain some size and mass. Only problem is I am acne prone and have been my whole life but luckily has slowed down drastically. I am 25 and my acne is actually pretty good now thankfully. Therefore I do not want to get any supps that increase acne production. So if there are any supps you can recommend to help put on size without an increase in acne and don't require and PCT I would greatly appreciate any advice to help me. Ill be increasing my calorie intake starting at 250 cal surplus daily to see how I react then proceed to 500 and continue on as needed. Workout routine will consist of M-Chest and Back, T-Shoulders and Arms, W-Legs, TH-Chest and Back, F-Shoulders and Arms, Sat-Legs, Sun-off. For the first 3 weeks, after go to a DTP routine then into Push, Pull, legs routine will adjust as to how I feel throughout the bulk. But in the end any help is greatly appreciated from everyone.

Thanks for your time guys
Good start with your increased cals and your program, although why are you switching after only 3 weeks? What supps, if any, are you currently taking? That'll help us recommend what else could be added so as not to duplicate efforts.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards

ArA has given people great strength gains and is a solid recommendation. You would also benefit from adding our CONQU3R and VITAL1TY to your stack.

Taking CONQU3R preworkout with your X-gels will provide a 2g dose of high-yield glycerol for emulsification and enhanced absorption of your x-gels, as well as a full 1g of ALCAR which is recommended to take with any ArA supplement as it inhibits thromboxane formation and encourages greater formation of prostaglandins which will create more of your desired effects. You also get the benefits of 6g Citrulline Malate, 2g Creatinol-O-Phosphate, 1.5g Agmatine Sulfate and other goodies to really fuel your endurance and workout performance.

The addition of VITAL1TY to this stack will add 5g of Creatine monohydrate, a full 2.5g of betaine anhydrous (clinically shown to improve squat force and muscular endurance in trained athletes) as well as a full 400mg of phosphatidyl serine to improve cortisol balancing and mood.

Adding these two would not only cover your creatine needs and improve the effectiveness of your x-gels, but will provide fuel for the best workouts of your life!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yea man definitely check out inhibit p! its an awesome product and many ppl on here would back that statement up. haha. If you want more info on it take a look at the write up at Strong Supplement Shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-p-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor, and vitality look like solid products that Ill have to do some more research on before considering my purchase. I will be changing up routines about 3-4 through because I have experienced with my workouts that after 3 weeks and change up really shocks my lifts and improves my strength and physique. I get a more full/bigger look which in essence is what were all after. So I am going to experiment with several different change ups and see how my physique fullness will differ by improving or remaining the same. I have been doing more research and trying to capture the "full" look and have read up on ALA being able to help aid in this. Can anyone offer advice on a good supplement to help in this or anything else? Also would like to improve vascularity, assume that just comes from being leaner and solid pre-workout choice to carry vascularity from the workout and being able to last all day long after the gym. Any thoughts or advice on improving vascularity as well?

Current supps are simple: multivitamin, BCAA BSN Amino X currently, ON Gold Standard Whey (sell at Costco cheap :) cant beat it), Cellucor C4 pre-workout (also at Costco cheap), melatonin before bed.

Eat about 6-7 meals a day all starting somewhere between 6-7AM first meal around then last meal usually an hour before bed so sometime between 9-10:30

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vascularity will come from a lower body fat percentage but other factors play a large role as well.

X-Factor or X-Gels will give you the full look you're looking for. Na-RALA or R-ALA prior to carb meals will help with nutrient partitioning which can help with a full look/feeling as well.

For a pre-workout helping with vascularity/fullness, High Volume would be highly effective in that category.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Vascularity will come from a lower body fat percentage but other factors play a large role as well.

X-Factor or X-Gels will give you the full look you're looking for. Na-RALA or R-ALA prior to carb meals will help with nutrient partitioning which can help with a full look/feeling as well.

For a pre-workout helping with vascularity/fullness, High Volume would be highly effective in that category.
Thanks for the information. Would you recommend X Factor with X-Gels plus Na or R-ALA supplement or do you think that is an overkill cocktail of sorts?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor and X-Gels are the same thing: ArA.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
A solid option would be Alphamax. Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone. Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment. The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose. You also do not need a PCT with Alphamax. As far as the acne goes, do you drink milk or have a lot of lactose? For some, that causes acne. Make sure you use a different pillow case every night or at least the other side and change the cover every other night. Washing your face twice a day helps too. Once with an exfoliator and another with a cleansing product. benzoyl peroxide also works very well for acne.
I am on day 16 of AlphaMax and haven't had any acne issues. I am prone to acne as well. Hope that helps.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great suggestions.

I would throw MASS550 in the mix as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the information. Would you recommend X Factor with X-Gels plus Na or R-ALA supplement or do you think that is an overkill cocktail of sorts?
As stated, X-Factor and X-Gels are the same thing (Arachiconic acid).

Na-RALA would be dosed prior to carb meals.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X-Factor, and vitality look like solid products that Ill have to do some more research on before considering my purchase. I will be changing up routines about 3-4 through because I have experienced with my workouts that after 3 weeks and change up really shocks my lifts and improves my strength and physique. I get a more full/bigger look which in essence is what were all after. So I am going to experiment with several different change ups and see how my physique fullness will differ by improving or remaining the same. I have been doing more research and trying to capture the "full" look and have read up on ALA being able to help aid in this. Can anyone offer advice on a good supplement to help in this or anything else? Also would like to improve vascularity, assume that just comes from being leaner and solid pre-workout choice to carry vascularity from the workout and being able to last all day long after the gym. Any thoughts or advice on improving vascularity as well?

Current supps are simple: multivitamin, BCAA BSN Amino X currently, ON Gold Standard Whey (sell at Costco cheap :) cant beat it), Cellucor C4 pre-workout (also at Costco cheap), melatonin before bed.

Eat about 6-7 meals a day all starting somewhere between 6-7AM first meal around then last meal usually an hour before bed so sometime between 9-10:30
Given your current supp regimen which is pretty basic, I think that Vital1ty would be a great, straightforward option for you. This is a supplement that is meant to be taken every day, as the ingredients are all ones which you will derive benefit from daily use. While I like C4 as a pre, creatine monohydrate is still the best studied form. On top of that, betaine also has good studies behind increased power output, which will nicely complement the creatine in Vital1ty. Additionally, phosphatidylserine has overall cognitive/mood benefits.

That said, if you stick with C4 plus Vital1ty, the caffeine+PS combo has been shown to decrease the perception of fatigue. So that would be a good combo with something you already have on hand. There are some other supplements I would recommend, but given your proneness to acne - anything in the test booster/estrogen reduction category is probably out.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Not to mention the phosphatides should have some emulsification properties to help you get the most out of whatever ARA supplement you choose.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone happy new year to you all. Thanks for the continuing advice and information being provided.

In the creatine department ive read up the Creatine HCL is the best form of creatine to have now a days when I was always told Creatine monohydrate was king. Any thoughts or recommendations in the department?

C4+vitality do look good as a combo going to look more into this!!

Test booster category Im thinking is best to steer clear from, but the estrogen reduction category I do have an interest in but I am unsure of how that can affect acne and possible inflammation. Any advice or recommendations on possible estrogen reduction or cortisol eliminators?

Thanks for continuing help AM members!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think this all depends on you as a person. I personally don't get acne issues from most supps. Others I have read do. If your prone to it, you have to be extra careful.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone, here are the products I am thinking of purchasing. Please give your thoughts or concerns on if I should or should not purchase them. Thanks

Molecular Nutrition X-Factor 100 caps

AI Sports Glycobol 120 Caps

Nutraplanet Creatine Monohydrate (500 Grams) or Muscletech Creacore 80 servings

Nutrakey Glutamine 900mg/100 caps

Nutrakey BCAA 400 caps

I was looking for just some cheap glutamine and bcaa and I believe these 2 will suffice.

Also may add some ZMA into the mix, I already have Cellucor C4 for pre-workout, and protein as well

Please leave your comments for me.

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why 2 different creatines, dont waste money on muscletech products, over priced! Look at the ingredients and search for something similar, probably will find something for half the price. Also check out folli supplements.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok everyone, here are the products I am thinking of purchasing. Please give your thoughts or concerns on if I should or should not purchase them. Thanks Molecular Nutrition X-Factor 100 caps AI Sports Glycobol 120 Caps Nutraplanet Creatine Monohydrate (500 Grams) or Muscletech Creacore 80 servings Nutrakey Glutamine 900mg/100 caps Nutrakey BCAA 400 caps I was looking for just some cheap glutamine and bcaa and I believe these 2 will suffice. Also may add some ZMA into the mix, I already have Cellucor C4 for pre-workout, and protein as well Please leave your comments for me. Thanks
Drop glutamine and go with Recompadrol, Burn 24, or new Slintensity over Glycobol.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Maybe flag the bcaa/glutamine/zma and get another bottle ara/xfactor. If your diet is halfway decent you should get more benefit from skipping the former and getting more of the latter (assuming, like you said, your acne is now somewhat under control).

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Maybe flag the bcaa/glutamine/zma and get another bottle ara/xfactor. If your diet is halfway decent you should get more benefit from skipping the former and getting more of the latter.
This. Or, since you decided to go with C4 maybe pick up some of the ARA ancillaries to get the most out of your run.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Drop glutamine and go with Recompadrol, Burn 24, or new Slintensity over Glycobol.
Thanks for the different products to choose from.

I like recompadrol but wish Nutraplanet had it in stock now! But also recompadrol doesn't have the Na-r-ala In it so I am wondering if I should pick up some separately to go along with it or do you think that will be overkill?

Couldn't find anything on burn 24, but found slin tensity also looked good as well as slin sane popped up in the search with I, but now I just need to pick one out

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Also for upping my macros this is how I was going to go about it. I used an online calculator where you enter your stats.

Maintenance cals-2788
Recommended calories-3288
Training days: Protein-247g, Carbs-340g, Fats-73g
Non-Training Days: Protein-329, Carbs-247g, Fats-110g

At 6 meals a day

I put my information into one of those calculators above is the information is gave me EXCEPT it said my carb intake should be 410g on training days which I thought was high when I currently am taking in about 200g a day at 5'8 185lbs, 25yrs old and day desk job but train 6 days a week. Can anyone say if 340g carbs is more normal than 410g carbs on a training day or how I should adjust for myself?

Thanks for your help!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can add Narala to recompadrol.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Also for upping my macros this is how I was going to go about it. I used an online calculator where you enter your stats. Maintenance cals-2788 Recommended calories-3288 Training days: Protein-247g, Carbs-340g, Fats-73g Non-Training Days: Protein-329, Carbs-247g, Fats-110g At 6 meals a day I put my information into one of those calculators above is the information is gave me EXCEPT it said my carb intake should be 410g on training days which I thought was high when I currently am taking in about 200g a day at 5'8 185lbs, 25yrs old and day desk job but train 6 days a week. Can anyone say if 340g carbs is more normal than 410g carbs on a training day or how I should adjust for myself? Thanks for your help!!
410g carbs works out to 1640kcal or right around 50% which isn't outrageous at all on training days imo.
It will be impossible for us to tell you what is normal or effective for you though as our bodies all respond differently. So much of dieting will come down to choosing a method/macro distribution, being consistent for a while tracking progress, then adjusting as you see fit and undergoing the same patient analysis. There is no one size fits all and its all about finding what works best for you through trial and error.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
410g carbs works out to 1640kcal or right around 50% which isn't outrageous at all on training days imo.
It will be impossible for us to tell you what is normal or effective for you though as our bodies all respond differently. So much of dieting will come down to choosing a method/macro distribution, being consistent for a while tracking progress, then adjusting as you see fit and undergoing the same patient analysis. There is no one size fits all and its all about finding what works best for you through trial and error.
I agree, thank you. I don't think its outrageous either. My only concern is jumping that high to quickly, to go from 200g of carbs a day to 410g of carbs a day just seemed like a big jump so was just worried about possibly adding to much extra weight too quickly, but will give it a shot worst case I react with to much weight gain to quickly and just drop the cals and carbs a bit and keep moving forward.

Thank you

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for your help, here are the final products I believe I am going to go with unless I get any disagreements and should swap something out

Molecular Nutrition X-Factor 100 caps

Recompadrol 180 caps

Nutrakey BCAA 400 caps

Na-R-Ala just gonna find a cheap one since nutraplanet is out of that in bulk

Also will be picking up more whey protein,C4 and Amino Energy get them all at Costco, with a new multi-vitamin and some Fish Oil in bulk and cheap works out perfect

Anything else anyone can recommend is much appreciated thanks for your help!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to go. But one bottle of X-Factor won't be enough. Dosage?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Good to go. But one bottle of X-Factor won't be enough. Dosage?
4 a day for 50 days, I know it wont be enough but says on the display page to take for 50 days then discontinue for 50 days. So I figured that was the limit and couldn't run with 2 bottles. Going for an 84 day transformation. So I was thinking to buy it a head of time and in the last 50days then start it. Thoughts??

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
why the bcaa? doubt youll need it
Theres some days where Im in work meetings and cant slam a meal down so figure rather just take some bcaa to preserve muscle in those days. Think I should toss it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 a day for 50 days, I know it wont be enough but says on the display page to take for 50 days then discontinue for 50 days. So I figured that was the limit and couldn't run with 2 bottles. Going for an 84 day transformation. So I was thinking to buy it a head of time and in the last 50days then start it. Thoughts??
Ok so you going for 1g. You can take for 5 days. Yes your correct. 50 workouts and off.

People run it from 1-2.5g. Myself I like the 2g dosage. Didn't see much at 1.5g. But give the 1g a go and see how that treats you. Personally I would get another bottle just in case you don't see much at 1g and you can up the dosage a bit.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Re: missed meal...I see what you mean but meh, dunno about bcaa caps as a meal replacement...is there no way you can maybe have a couple glasses milk instead? The latter I would think to be nutritionally superior, but I guess whatever is convenient for you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like my bcaa's for intra and extra leucine.

I always take 2g leucine pre and 3-5g post. I workout fasted.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Ok so you going for 1g. You can take for 5 days. Yes your correct. 50 workouts and off.

People run it from 1-2.5g. Myself I like the 2g dosage. Didn't see much at 1.5g. But give the 1g a go and see how that treats you. Personally I would get another bottle just in case you don't see much at 1g and you can up the dosage a bit.
Oh that sounds better than, so your thinking its ok to take for longer than 50 days or just up the dose for 50 days?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Re: missed meal...I see what you mean but meh, dunno about bcaa caps as a meal replacement...is there no way you can maybe have a couple glasses milk instead? The latter I would think to be nutritionally superior, but I guess whatever is convenient for you.
Ill be drinking BCAAs during the day when I need so, but Ill take caps at times more convenient such as in the morning or after workout. I drink bcaa intra and post so instead I was thinking caps first thing in the morning, liquid bcaa intra, and caps post with shake. But I see your point so possibly a better idea to just get more powder form and lose the caps. Cant really have a couple glasses of milk would be better and easier love milk but figure bcaa will be my easy quick fix to hang on to.

I like my bcaa's for intra and extra leucine.

I always take 2g leucine pre and 3-5g post. I workout fasted.
Interesting haven't really considered taking extra leucine pre and post workout. Do you just normally get unflavored powder and add to some water or Gatorade, or mix in with post shake? How do you normally go about it? Whats your pre workout shake/meal and post workout shake and meal like?