Natural proven test booster question

S

symbianblack

Awards
Hey I'm a 34 yr old male 194lbs about 15% bodyfat. I just got my blood work and my test is at 564 ng/dL. I'm fearing that is low and I want to raise it naturally. What are some proven things I can take that can increase my test? I'm already taking DIM for estrogen.

Thanks

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey I'm a 34 yr old male 194lbs about 15% bodyfat. I just got my blood work and my test is at 564 ng/dL. I'm fearing that is low and I want to raise it naturally. What are some proven things I can take that can increase my test? I'm already taking DIM for estrogen. Thanks
DIM is going to assist with estrogen metabolism, not E2 levels. Check out indole-3-carbinol over DIM anyways.

564 is not low test. Why do you believe it is? If you want, look more into natural anabolics, such as AnaBeta Elite, X-Gels, Forskolin-95, X-Factor, etc, that will augment the work you're putting into the gym plus your diet.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt recommend you using a testosterone booster as a means to "correct" an issue you feel you may have.

however if your looking for a testosterone booster simply to increase performance and not as a health fix, then i would look into Alphamax.

Its by far one of the most complete testosterone boosters on the market, boosting Free Testosterone, Total Testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol and prolactin. It also contains a clinically proven dose of 95% Forskolin, shown to increase lean body mass and decrease fat mass. Its an open label so you know exactly what your getting and you can find it for around $30 for a month supply!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DIM is going to assist with estrogen metabolism, not E2 levels. Check out indole-3-carbinol over DIM anyways.

564 is not low test. Why do you believe it is? If you want, look more into natural anabolics, such as AnaBeta Elite, X-Gels, Forskolin-95, X-Factor, etc, that will augment the work you're putting into the gym plus your diet.
x2 564 is not low and I3C is better then DIM.BTW take a look at Inhibit-E.I think it is just what you are looking for.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/inhibit-e-90-capsules.html

I3C > DIM

Originally Posted by Dr. Houser
(2) Estrogenic Channeling Agents

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)

EVIDENCE-BASED EFFICACY: I have written extensively in various posts on my support of this compound versus its DIM metabolite as well as any other compound in the post-cycle realm from the category of ?dietary supplement.? Perhaps the single-most important mechanism of action of I3C is modulating estrogen metabolism. That?s right, tell your friends ? ALL ESTROGEN IS NOT CREATED EQUAL. Estrogen receptors are located on the surface of virtually every type of tissue in the human body. Guys, you too, are not off the hook as this applies to you as well.

The body modifies (metabolizes) estrogens through two mutually exclusive pathways, which lead to compounds with dramatically different biological activities. Estradiol is the primary estrogen in circulation (as the example used above in Diversification Model) and one of the most active. It is metabolized to a number of other chemicals, all with some degree of estrogenic activity.

Key here, are the enzymes 2-hydroxylase and 16-alpha-hydroxylase. Several years ago, scientists hypothesized that a preference towards the 2-hydroxylase pathway and the subsequent generation of 2-hydroxyestrone (2-OHE1), results in less toxic metabolites in the circulation, which was subsequently gone on to support a decreased number of breast cancer outcomes if this were the dominant pathway (later, this proved true for prostate cancer as well). It was also around that same time that the hypothesis of greater estrogenic metabolism via the 16-alpha-hydroxylase enzyme would yield greater amounts of the more potent 16-alpha-hydroxyestrone (16alpha-OHE1) and a larger number of estrogen-dependent cancers would likely be the result.

Summary of ORDET study of 2000 (always nice fancy acronyms)
Participants: 10,000 Italian women
Duration: > 5 years
Measured Items: Diet, other breast cancer risks
Findings: Increased level 2-OHE1:16alpha-OHE1 at beginning of study associated with less risk of breast cancer development.

This simply set precedent, mind you ? although there is a 1% risk for men to develop breast cancer, posting this study is merely the landmark to establish the importance of greater 2-OHE1:16alpha-OHE1 ratios being desired for decreased estrogen-sensitive cancer risk. This is very important information to someone embarking on post-cycle supplementation.

Summary of Prostate Cancer Study
Although there was a failure to achieve statistically significant results in this study, elevated 2-OHE1 urinary levels indicated a decreased risk of prostate cancer, whereas an increased 16alpha-OHE1 urinary level showed an increase of prostate cancer 2-times that of men with the highest levels of 2-OHE1.

I3C modulates these pathways shifting the conversion of estradiol metabolism to favor the 2-hydroxylase pathway and the subsequent 2-OHE1:16alpha-OHE1 ratio is INCREASED, which correlates with a decreased risk of various estrogen-sensitive cancers. A potential caveat worth further exploration is the increase in production of yet another estrogen exhibited by some studies (4-hydroxyestrone ? this is very potent). These increases were NOT significant, however, and as you will see and have seen in my various posts, are put out by people with vested interest in other products. There are multitudes of studies that actually show a concurrent DECREASE in 4-OHE1, so the mixed results tend to leave me questioning those trying to prove their various products superior. Catch my drift?

In addition, and certainly not something studied, but the data seems to suggest shifts from the more potent (2-OHE1) to less potent (16alpha-OHE1) in a time when there is the potential for increased conversion (and this goes out to all of my aromatase-inhibitor-loving friends) ? namely, during the post-cycle period would also contribute to a shift in dose-response curves to the right (and that is for my pharmacologically-inclined friends). We?ll see in the pharmaceutic exploration (parts IV + V) that this is NOT the entire picture ? unfortunately, I can only address these items one by one in a certain time allotment.

FORMS & DOSAGES: 200mg to as high as 400mg has been studied and based on available evidence, this is what I would be hard-pressed not to suggest at this time. There is no upper-limit established, but even while in the post-cycle realm, I would beg you to adhere to a max of 400mg per day as this is simply what has been supported to date.

POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS / INTERACTIONS: Although it may seem obvious that a substance consumed over 1000s of years by millions worldwide is inherently safe, it has been challenged recently by those with vested interest in its metabolite DIM. I have expressed my concern at the challenges DIM supporters have offered and it is just plain bad science. Numerous cell culture, animal, and human studies have demonstrated I3C?s safety and tolerability, along with its targeted ability to SUPPRESS estrogen-receptor-sensitive (breast, cervical, and important for this discussion ? prostate) cancer growth (sorry Dr. Z), and induce programmed cell death in a variety of tumors, including those associated with breast, prostate, endometrial, leukemia, and colon cancers.

As an aside, the cytochrome P450 enzymatic system discussed above in the AT / ATD section within both the liver and intestinal track is actually STRENGTHENED by use of I3C ? something that could prove especially beneficial to C17 alkylated users.

CAUTION: Be careful of ?research? supporting concurrent use of DIM ? usual vested interest is a hand-in-hand with the funding of such studies.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
DIM is going to assist with estrogen metabolism, not E2 levels. Check out indole-3-carbinol over DIM anyways. 564 is not low test. Why do you believe it is? If you want, look more into natural anabolics, such as AnaBeta Elite, X-Gels, Forskolin-95, X-Factor, etc, that will augment the work you're putting into the gym plus your diet.
good advice from Aaron and koi. ABE and x gels is a go to with tons of support. If you want indole... pct assist as well as a few others have it in their formulas. Pct assist has 350mg so you're getting a perfect amount.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cel-pct-assist-natural-testosterone-support-solution

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anabeta-elite-by-pes

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
try Tongat ali, with ABE, maybe give T Alatus a shot to.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into Viron. Your test levels aren't low, but everyone can benefit from increased free test.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax would be worth looking into. Here is a brief summary for you.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am 56 and on trt for 6 years...sperm count was way down and balls weren't as full and heavy, and libido wasn't what it was when i started trt. enter ironchampusa hpta and volume, the best test booster and sex enhancer i have ever used, and i have used all of the stuff the other guys have mentioned...i like the products so much i am now representing them!!!
look at the reviews of volume in the review section...hpta reviews coming soon!!!

use the code BIGT60OFF for a 60% discount on all ironchampusa products!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try Tongat ali, with ABE, maybe give T Alatus a shot to.
This!
Tongcat Ali 1:200 extract (purest extract) WILL increase test and have more benefits. But since your test is now low, then not sure how much it will help.

Stacking it with AlphaMax or HPTA will work even better . Or chlorotest/tribulus Alatus/fenu400

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This!
Tongcat Ali 1:200 extract (purest extract) WILL increase test and have more benefits. But since your test is now low, then not sure how much it will help.

Stacking it with AlphaMax or HPTA will work even better . Or chlorotest/tribulus Alatus/fenu400
just wait until you try hpta, then we will talk!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just wait until you try hpta, then we will talk!!!
10 caps will do the trick lol!

My new bloodwork show serum test:

nmol/L : 9 / ng/dL : 259
I am 31 and thats pretty low!!
Many years with severe sleep apnea killed test! I will run HPTA 2 months then take a new bloodwork

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Many years with severe sleep apnea killed test! I will run HPTA 2 months then take a new bloodwork
eager to see results, you will most likely FEEL effects within 3 days, i felt it in 2!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope so:)
i have a ton of experience with this kind of product, trust me on this!!!

look under my avi, i have 59 posted reviews....many test boosters included!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

HPTA will fix that.

Y

young4life

Awards
  • Established
i am 56 and on trt for 6 years...sperm count was way down and balls weren't as full and heavy, and libido wasn't what it was when i started trt. enter ironchampusa hpta and volume, the best test booster and sex enhancer i have ever used, and i have used all of the stuff the other guys have mentioned...i like the products so much i am now representing them!!!
look at the reviews of volume in the review section...hpta reviews coming soon!!!

I went to Ironchampusa website and tried to order but the discount code above does not work.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I went to Ironchampusa website and tried to order but the discount code above does not work.
The 60% off is expired.. they have new codes

Y

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind I found it. Here it is for anyone that wants it.

KOI35OFF

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I'm a 34 yr old male 194lbs about 15% bodyfat. I just got my blood work and my test is at 564 ng/dL. I'm fearing that is low and I want to raise it naturally. What are some proven things I can take that can increase my test? I'm already taking DIM for estrogen.

Thanks
DAA, anabeta stacked would be solid.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hi I'm thinking of buying Hpta. However havent been able to find any bloodwork demonstrating its efficacy. Have you come across any and if so could you post?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, i feel damn horny, more energy, better mood, improved sleep and again.HORNY!!
lol....told you so!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi I'm thinking of buying Hpta. However havent been able to find any bloodwork demonstrating its efficacy. Have you come across any and if so could you post?
honestly, unless it's done by a indivdual out of their own pocket i don't think you will see bloodwork on products, at least i can't think of any.....of course you can always volunteer!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes its actually annoying haha.
All I think of is 8====D (Y )
sex 8xday!!!! is this solo or with a woman, lol?????:smokin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My GF love it :D
that scene in the van from the movie 'up in smoke' comes to mind, lol!!!!

you are a lucky man!!!!

btw-i have seen pics of GF, you are indeed a lucky man!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that scene in the van from the movie 'up in smoke' comes to mind, lol!!!!

you are a lucky man!!!!

btw-i have seen pics of GF, you are indeed a lucky man!!!!
Hahahaha know what movie you are talking about :D

Thanks Sir! Very kind of you.
Like I use to say to her " you are lucky girl who have me as a BF"
Then she use to say "omg i need to puke" haahha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha know what movie you are talking about :D

Thanks Sir! Very kind of you.
Like I use to say to her " you are lucky girl who have me as a BF"
Then she use to say "omg i need to puke" haahha
lol....i don't care who you are---that is funny!!!:bigok:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol....i don't care who you are---that is funny!!!:bigok:
Haha we have alot of fun.
She asked me to bring a small mirror to her from bathroom then I took my pants of and pushed my ass almost into her face and said "here is the mirror"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha we have alot of fun.
She asked me to bring a small mirror to her from bathroom then I took my pants of and pushed my ass almost into her face and said "here is the mirror"
sounds like you need to get some sun, lol!!!!!!:twak:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Her name is Sol (sun on norwegian) lol