Ostabol

2frat2furious

Awards
Just ordered a bottle of Ostabol. I'm going to run it at either 20-30 mg a day. I"ll take the pills once I wake up before breakfast. I have heard reviews that you need pct and you don't. What's your guys thought its side effect free from what I hear on the web.

I am going to run

20-30mg Ostabol
Creatine mono (kre kelkyan)
Bcca amino xtend
Opt serious mass (before bed)
Opt whey (after workout)
Maybe a preworkout

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
You need a PCT.

CJNator

Awards
Depends on dosage, length of run, and how your own body reacts towards the compound. I've ran several cycyles of ostarine and I have recovered from all of them and feel 100% but that doesn't mean everything. I do not recommend over 25mgs but since ostabol is 10mg capsules I would do 20mgs. I did 30mgs once and my nipples were puffy and now that I look back I know for a fact the my estrogen was high because I felt more sensitive emotionally and my nipples, just my 2 cents. Also I'd recommend a light pct if doing 20mgs like daa or something and watch out for estro sides because all our bodies are different.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the general consensus on Osta currently?

I used it a while back, saw a few lbs lbm gain... wasnt mindblowing but did seem to be effective compared to many natural/OTC muscle building supplements.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Whats the general consensus on Osta currently?

I used it a while back, saw a few lbs lbm gain... wasnt mindblowing but did seem to be effective compared to many natural/OTC muscle building supplements.

If you used it during a cut for strength/muscle retention, I think you'd be happy. In a bulk, I wouldn't but its still probably better than most other natural anabolics. I'd just rather get more bang in a bulk if I'm going to get shutdown.

I had zero sides, whatsoever though. Loved it during my cut. Bought another bottle for this Spring. I didn't really feel it, besides some fullness and a little strength boost when I was deep into my cut. Maybe vascularity, but I was pretty lean at that point, anyway.

Edit: It also seems longer cycles are better. 6-8 weeks.

GummyLift

Awards
There's a fine line between 25 and 30, 30 will give serious undesirable effects. Had to run aromasin asap.

Get Sup3r pct, for after cycle. There's a chance you may be overly sensitive to surpression so I'd suggest keeping a aromatase on hand before starting.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also picked up a bottle to start in Jan. Going to try 20mg for 6 wks

Planning on DAA plus AlphaMax for PCT.

Then 4-6 wks of ARA + PA (lecithin)