Anyone tried Dedicated Nutrition Unstoppable?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
came out today here in Aus. two flavors, mango strawberry and orange.

tempted to try want to see if there's anyfeed back first

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
stack3d has it ranked #1, so i guess its good? haven't tried it though

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Nope haven't tried it. But nutrition facts look good.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't honestly seem like anything special to me. Seems like the usual "lets put a bunch of ingredients and people will think its amazing" approach.

iddqd

Awards
it garnered a following in the uk and germany fwiw because it was the first time they ever got amentoflavone, and the amp citrate filled the craze gap before everyone could build up a resistance. if thats exactly what you are looking for its probably an ok buy, but it is almost certainly overhyped because it had good timing, probably none of those who are huge fans of it even know what amentoflavone is, and stack3d is... actually pretty bad for actual reviews if you ask me.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
it garnered a following in the uk and germany fwiw because it was the first time they ever got amentoflavone, and the amp citrate filled the craze gap before everyone could build up a resistance. if thats exactly what you are looking for its probably an ok buy, but it is almost certainly overhyped because it had good timing, probably none of those who are huge fans of it even know what amentoflavone is, and stack3d is... actually pretty bad for actual reviews if you ask me.

huh??

iddqd

Awards
ampheta-tea = AMP
adreno-pump = amentoflavone
hype = first product with those two ingredients that got a lot of attention in europe, but not necessarily the best in my opinion just from judging the profile

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't honestly seem like anything special to me. Seems like the usual "lets put a bunch of ingredients and people will think its amazing" approach.
yea the profile needs work lol i wasn't all excited when i first saw on stack3d only since it came out here was wondering about it, i don't like GMS/L-Norvaline. and coop said Hordenine was bunk lol. could easily replicate it now 1 scoop high volume + 1 scoop frenzy (amp), + 1 scoop Aussie Alphamine (Higenamine).

dbenj7

Awards
I've seen flush fitness raving on about this, doesn't really excite me that much. Let us know if you decide to try it

kimoaye

Awards
Tried a sample a week ago, got a little energy nothing really to get excited about

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
A couple of my buddies have tried it and really liked it. I have yet to try it though

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Ended up getting a tub for christmas from my friend at muscle worx, i will let everyone know how it goes.

Jakey

Awards
I'm interested in your thoughts on it. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Kramers nitrate patent only an issue in the US? Hence why it's sold in Europe / Aus fine.

xhrr

Awards
I'm interested in your thoughts on it. :) Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Kramers nitrate patent only an issue in the US? Hence why it's sold in Europe / Aus fine.
I would imagine it's only in the us. He's not even doing anything with it. The new pumpbol looks worse than the old version.