DAA EFFECTIVENESS?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
This stuff worth supplementing with for a 21 year old? Can I expect anything at all? Pretty experienced lifter of 4 years. Weigh 165ish max out bench around 285, squat 350, plateaued bad trying to find any edge.

B

bigdogg2834

Awards
I would say save your money. There have been some studies that have shown it to be affective for people with low test, which is why it's typically used during PCT. I doubt you would see much from it. You may want to try something like ARA or PA if you have not already. These seem to be two of the most effective supplements at the moment.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, no need for DAA right now. It helps guys in their early 30s and upwards. As long as you're eating well and lifting, you're body's prime.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Main uses for DAA are going to be in PCT or for the lifter 30 and older. Any test booster isn't really going to do much for anyone only 21. That plateau is more likely a calorie and training issue than needing a supplement.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Main uses for DAA are going to be in PCT or for the lifter 30 and older. Any test booster isn't really going to do much for anyone only 21. That plateau is more likely a calorie and training issue than needing a supplement.
^ agree'd

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Ok sweet I'll check it out thanks

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
They a good stack together?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Recommended brands? Having a hard time finding products online

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Xgels for Ara (arachidonic acid). I didnt have luck with PA though

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
What's PA?

paula

paula

Awards
ArA + PA = Most effective natural size and strength builders

Your no fan of new abe? I see that you starting to take ur ArA. Wish you luck my frend. Hope those side effect wont hurt ya.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
It's a fatty acid profile side effects are minimal

B

bigdogg2834

Awards
X-Gels or X-Factor for ARA. For PA, do a search for Fearn Soy Lecithin Granules. They are an inexpensive source of PA. They typically run $7-$8 for a tub and two tablespoons contains 1200mg of PA. I would start there and you can try upping your dose as you go along.

J

j4ever41

Awards
well I am twice your age, actually more than twice,lol, and I have low test levels, daa did nothing for me, and I got bw before and after to prove it, I did not just try to go by how I felt, leave it alone its useless

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
well I am twice your age, actually more than twice,lol, and I have low test levels, daa did nothing for me, and I got bw before and after to prove it, I did not just try to go by how I felt, leave it alone its useless
That's honestly super surprising I have heard of it working for about 95% of older guys at least

J

j4ever41

Awards
That's honestly super surprising I have heard of it working for about 95% of older guys at least
but did they get bw before and after or before and during? or did they just go by how they felt, I will say I got an increase in libido but that's all, I had actually taken daa several times and always thought it was increasing my test levels because the way I felt, then my last and final time I used I got bw and no increase, actually had a slight insignificant decrease in total test, and my free test dropped by about half, if you are stuck, I would evaluate your work outs with frequency and volume, and make sure you are hitting the macros that your body needs to meet your goals.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
I've got everything in check, I'm pretty sure I'm just at my natural limit for my body weight.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but did they get bw before and after or before and during? or did they just go by how they felt, I will say I got an increase in libido but that's all, I had actually taken daa several times and always thought it was increasing my test levels because the way I felt, then my last and final time I used I got bw and no increase, actually had a slight insignificant decrease in total test, and my free test dropped by about half, if you are stuck, I would evaluate your work outs with frequency and volume, and make sure you are hitting the macros that your body needs to meet your goals.
They usually do blood work before, during, and after. Some studies just do before and after, but none of the DAA studies I've read were qualitative in nature.