GH Boosters vs Sleep Aids

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it me or do these two different categories seem to do the same thing anyway? I ask this because I was thinking of just getting a bunch of bulk ingredients and was thinking how I should go about creating an awesome sleep aid/recovery stack. Some ingredients that came to mind are:

Relora
Ashwagandha
Chlorophytum + Mucuna Puriens

All with the idea of dosing pre-bed, by the way. These seem to be the star ingredients in the GH boosters/sleep aids that I like the most. I doubt I'll stack all of these together....but I just wanted to know people's input on the concept of Sleep aids vs GH Boosters.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it me or do these two different categories seem to do the same thing anyway? I ask this because I was thinking of just getting a bunch of bulk ingredients and was thinking how I should go about creating an awesome sleep aid/recovery stack. Some ingredients that came to mind are:

Relora
Ashwagandha

All with the idea of dosing pre-bed, by the way. These seem to be the star ingredients in the GH boosters/sleep aids that I like the most. I doubt I'll stack all of these together....but I just wanted to know people's input on the concept of Sleep aids vs GH Boosters.
Yea, for the most part. Most ingredients that increase GH also increase sleepiness. But things like increase sleepiness like Valerian Root or Melatonin are not effective for GH, like Mucuna or Chlorophytum would be.

You need the Dopa test stack! http://analyzedsupplements.com/dopatest-stack.html

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
You should check out G8 by FINAFLEX ..... growth hormone release, recovery, incredible sleep, and the best taste in the business. ;)

http://finaflex.com/products/geight-detail

There are a few logs of G8 going on here as well that you might wanna check out ..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should check out G8 by FINAFLEX ..... growth hormone release, recovery, incredible sleep, and the best taste in the business. ;) http://finaflex.com/products/geight-detail There are a few logs of G8 going on here as well that you might wanna check out ..
OP the categories do appear to have been blended. I liked my sample of g8 I got. Also heard great things about growth factor xt by sns. If you don't want to buy your bulk ingredients of course ;) http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/growth-factor-xt-by-sns

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely notice deeper sleep and a bit of a strength increase when using SNS Growth Factor vs ZMA. I probably wouldn't do a bulk stack as it could come out to being more expensive than it's worth.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Relora
Ashwagandha

There is a degree of carry over but some are tailored for overall recovery vs just being cool to use pre bed.

If sleep is an issue, clean up your sleep hygiene first. Youd be impressed by your ability to actually wake up - even with less total hours sleep - feeling refreshed.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I've already tried most of the stuff posted up in this thread (GFXT, G8, etc.) I just wanted to see what bulk ingredients were most useful to me.

There is a degree of carry over but some are tailored for overall recovery vs just being cool to use pre bed.

If sleep is an issue, clean up your sleep hygiene first. Youd be impressed by your ability to actually wake up - even with less total hours sleep - feeling refreshed.
Yeah I've tried cleaning it up. I don't use any electronics 1 hour before I sleep, etc. Thanks though.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I've already tried most of the stuff posted up in this thread (GFXT, G8, etc.) I just wanted to see what bulk ingredients were most useful to me.

Yeah I've tried cleaning it up. I don't use any electronics 1 hour before I sleep, etc. Thanks though.
Bulk ingredients i would consider

Phenibut
GABA
1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol
Mucuna Pruriens Extract
Valerian Root
L-Theanine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OP the categories do appear to have been blended. I liked my sample of g8 I got. Also heard great things about growth factor xt by sns. If you don't want to buy your bulk ingredients of course ;) http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/growth-factor-xt-by-sns
i have used a jug or 2 of g8, and tried samples of growth factor-xt...g8 wins for sleep but for gh i give the nod to growth factor xt......both top notch products, can't go wrong with either, imo.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel as if OTC stuff is mostly going to assist with sleep depth (ergogens to augment GH release) rather then sleep onset.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel as if OTC stuff is mostly going to assist with sleep depth (ergogens to augment GH release) rather then sleep onset.
strongly disagree....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only GH booster I would use is IGF-2. Just my personal opinion though :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In what way?
i have used several otc products that have helped with onset of sleep. g8 and your very own growth factor xt being examples....g8 in a bigger way for onset of sleep mostly because of phenibut being included....with the gh related indicators such as better recovery and weight loss growth factor xt takes the prize, but that's not to say that gf-xt didn't promote quicker sleep also, just not as much as g8....either one of these would be a nice choice for the op, imo.

of course this is based on my personal experience, and i have learned many times over that not everyone reacts the same!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have used several otc products that have helped with onset of sleep. g8 and your very own growth factor xt being examples....g8 in a bigger way for onset of sleep mostly because of phenibut being included....with the gh related indicators such as better recovery and weight loss growth factor xt takes the prize, but that's not to say that gf-xt didn't promote quicker sleep also, just not as much as g8....either one of these would be a nice choice for the op, imo.

of course this is based on my personal experience, and i have learned many times over that not everyone reacts the same!!!!
yep!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only GH booster I would use is IGF-2. Just my personal opinion though :)
i have yet to try igf-2-yet...i will get to it one day. if you and rosie recommend it i know it is something i should try.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have yet to try igf-2-yet...i will get to it one day. if you and rosie recommend it i know it is something i should try.
I know alot of people hate GH boosters in general so its not for everybody.... that being said, i have tried all of them except G8 and ive seen nothing but sleep aid in every single one except IGF 2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know alot of people hate GH boosters in general so its not for everybody.... that being said, i have tried all of them except G8 and ive seen nothing but sleep aid in every single one except IGF 2.
more or less...the exception for me being growth factor xt, but i only had 5 days/nights of samples....i WILL try igf-2 at some point.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nobody mentoned myodyne ergopure. that stuff really improves recovery and people are really satisfied with myodynes products. they are a great company. simple looking products but exceptionally high quality.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My typical sleep supplements (magnesium and melatonin or ashwagandha) just aren't cutting it lately. Two products I'm trying to decide between buying are Growth Factor XT and Resurrect-P.M. Has anyone tried both of these? I'm looking for personal opinions on which one is most effective in helping a person stay asleep. I typically do okay with falling asleep, I just have a problem with waking 4 or 5 times during the night.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My typical sleep supplements (magnesium and melatonin or ashwagandha) just aren't cutting it lately. Two products I'm trying to decide between buying are Growth Factor XT and Resurrect-P.M. Has anyone tried both of these? I'm looking for personal opinions on which one is most effective in helping a person stay asleep. I typically do okay with falling asleep, I just have a problem with waking 4 or 5 times during the night.
I've tried growth factor. Just another sleep aid to me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Sleephoria yet? Thats a quality sleep supp.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Sleephoria yet? Thats a quality sleep supp.
No, all I've ever used is magnesium stacked with one or more of the following...melatonin, ashwagandha and agmatine. However, their effectiveness have started to decline. So, I was looking to maybe try something totally different. The rest of my family (both parents and brothers) are on sleep meds but I'm trying to avoid that if possible. I don't think my sleep issues are nearly as bad as theirs were. I'll take a look at Sleephoria. Thank you for the suggestion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm...not exactly a ringing endorcement.
why? a sleep aid is what you said you were looking for, lol.

and that was just one guys experiece, i had a better experience with the samples i tried!!!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why? a sleep aid is what you said you were looking for, lol.

and that was just one guys experiece, i had a better experience with the samples i tried!!!
I guess maybe I misunderstood his statement (took it as "ehhh...just another sleep aid"). I probably should have asked for a clarification. In general, I'm curious as to how something like that compares to more "basic" sleep supplements like just melatonin or magnesium (i.e. does it improve sleep quality a lot such that it more than justifies the cost).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess maybe I misunderstood his statement (took it as "ehhh...just another sleep aid"). I probably should have asked for a clarification. In general, I'm curious as to how something like that compares to more "basic" sleep supplements like just melatonin or magnesium (i.e. does it improve sleep quality a lot such that it more than justifies the cost).
i had 5 nights worth of samples and really enjoyed it...enter the promo going on for a chance to log it...i have a app in!!!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had 5 nights worth of samples and really enjoyed it...enter the promo going on for a chance to log it...i have a app in!!!
Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably just buy some and give it a try. While winning a free bottle in a promo would be nice, I'm way too lazy to consistantly log something. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably just buy some and give it a try. While winning a free bottle in a promo would be nice, I'm way too lazy to consistantly log something. :)
for what you are looking for you can't go wrong with either g8 or growth factor xt, best i have tried!!!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for what you are looking for you can't go wrong with either g8 or growth factor xt, best i have tried!!!
I'd considered G8 (especially with all the great reviews) but phenibut and I really don't get along. I always feel horrible the morning after I take it. Thanks again for the recommendations. Now I have a couple good places to start (gf-xt and sleephoria...which also looked pretty good).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd considered G8 (especially with all the great reviews) but phenibut and I really don't get along. I always feel horrible the morning after I take it. Thanks again for the recommendations. Now I have a couple good places to start (gf-xt and sleephoria...which also looked pretty good).
good luck...happy to help out!!!

wray98

wray98

Awards
Noxitropin PM helps with sleep, gh release and increased IGF-1 levels. G8 is also a great choice as well.

ENP

Awards
Menace has Anabolic Hibernation and its like a sleep aid/GH booster I would say. You can check out some of the ingredients we put in it, for when you create your own.
Couldnt agree more, Anabolic Hybernation is one of our most tried and true compounds. Its affordable, effective and uses 1-C just like everyone wants!