Test booster stacked with Erase-Pro?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of research lately and I wanted to start doing some test boosters. I wanted to get some thoughts on stacking:

Supremacy 2.0
Erase-Pro

I am deathly afraid of any kind of estrogen build up so doing the Erase-Pro just for precautionary reasons. I'm just looking to gain a little muscle mass, strength, lose a little fat and just feel good. Any opinions would be much appreciated, thanks.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
why not use ABE since you are using Erase Pro and go all PES?
supremacy would be fine, but since its a natty T booster no real need to be all freaked out over any kind of estrogen build up

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of research lately and I wanted to start doing some test boosters. I wanted to get some thoughts on stacking:

Supremacy 2.0
Erase-Pro

I am deathly afraid of any kind of estrogen build up so doing the Erase-Pro just for precautionary reasons. I'm just looking to gain a little muscle mass, strength, lose a little fat and just feel good. Any opinions would be much appreciated, thanks.
There are a few options:

Analyzed Supplements CholorTest
Analyzed Supplements T-Atlus
Analyzed Supplements Fenu-400
Molecular Nutrition Test Factor

Or like Bob recommened, you could grab AnaBeta Elite as it has been shown to boost test levels as well.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been reading a lot of good things about Supremacy 2.0 and I've been researching a lot the last couple weeks. I had surgery for gyno about 5 years ago from PH use, so I just don't want to take any chances.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There are a few options:

Analyzed Supplements CholorTest
Analyzed Supplements T-Atlus
Analyzed Supplements Fenu-400
Molecular Nutrition Test Factor

Or like Bob recommened, you could grab AnaBeta Elite as it has been shown to boost test levels as well.
^^^ love me some PES :)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Well I've been reading a lot of good things about Supremacy 2.0 and I've been researching a lot the last couple weeks. I had surgery for gyno about 5 years ago from PH use, so I just don't want to take any chances.

If a natty test booster gives you gyno, its probably spiked. Lol. I wouldn't even worry about it.

That said, a test booster isn't going to do what you are looking to do.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
If a natty test booster gives you gyno, its probably spiked. Lol. I wouldn't even worry about it.

That said, a test booster isn't going to do what you are looking to do.
Well I figured I'd try it out and see what happens.

But what would you suggest then?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Well I figured I'd try it out and see what happens.

But what would you suggest then?

Well, nothing is going to make you lean out and gain mass besides anabolics, unless you are talking over months and months. So, first, pick one or the other. Or use anabolics. :p

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Well, nothing is going to make you lean out and gain mass besides anabolics, unless you are talking over months and months. So, first, pick one or the other. Or use anabolics. :p
I mean, I'm pretty sure I just have low testosterone, and a little boost to that I think would help out a lot. I keep my diet in check with a lot of protein, sleep good, stick to a consistent routine that I do intensely in the gym. I'm not looking to blow up in a few weeks or anything, so if it's just a small amount over months then that's fine.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Bioforge has worked well for me in the past. Definitely had the "feel good" aspect to it. I also really liked Driven Sports Activate Xtreme x Triazole stack. Hard to say which I would prefer, they both were excellent compared to some other products I've tried.

Supremacy I have not tried, but it doesn't look horrible. It also doesn't look great. I personally would spend my money on something else. The forskolin in it is underdosed.

My recommendation is either of the two T boosters I mentioned, or Anabeta, which will be the next T booster I run. Everyone seems to love it on here and it has some really promising research behind it.

Also, Divanil (stinging nettle, Urtica Dioica extract) is a great thing to stack with any T booster as it can amplify its effects. Of the products I recommended Activate Xtreme contains this but there are several other good products on the market which contain this ingredient as well.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Best bet
seek an endo
What's an endo?

To Olestra: I also looked into Bioforge and heard good things about it too but there are just so many it's hard to choose!

To you and all the others, if there are other t-boosters that you think are better than Supremacy 2.0, can you tell me what makes them better? I'm new to the Test boosters and I know there are a ton of them so just trying to get some good opinions on some.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
To Olestra: I also looked into Bioforge and heard good things about it too but there are just so many it's hard to choose!

To you and all the others, if there are other t-boosters that you think are better than Supremacy 2.0, can you tell me what makes them better? I'm new to the Test boosters and I know there are a ton of them so just trying to get some good opinions on some.
What makes them better? Well, that would be: More effective ingredients, proper dosage, proven results.
Look for ones that have solid bloodwork backing them up. Both Bioforge and the Driven Sports stack have such bloodwork.

Some quality ingredients to look for:

Divanil (3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofura, Stinging Nettle, Urtica Dioica etract) (binds to SHBG, allowing for more "free" test)
Longjack (Eurycoma longifolia, tongkat ali, Eurygold)
Bulbine Natalensis (I beleive this works both as an AI and as a Lutenizing Hormone stimulator)
Mucuna Puriens (velvet bean) (LH stimulator)
Chlorphytum Borivilanium (safed musil) (LH stimulator)
Fadogia Agrestis
Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia)
Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, AKA 3-desoxy, 7-keto-DHEA) (an AI)
Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin)
Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (also an AI)

My suggestion is to do your research on websites like Examine and Ergo-log, and even Pubmed. Find out what herbs and compounds interest you the most and what their mechanism of action is. Then pick a supplement that has the ones you want in it. I am definitely missing a few good ones, but that above list should give you a good place to start.

Looking at Supremacy 2.0's ingredient profile, it actually has three of those ingredients, although like I said the Forskolin is underdosed. It also has indole-3-carbinol which is an AI, although the effectiveness of it is debatable. Still, if you stack it with Erase Pro, also an AI, you might, might totally kill your E levels which is actually bad for libido, energy, and mass gain. You want some E in your blood, so just be careful if you plan on doubling up on AI's. Maybe think about just running supremacy by itself or halving the dose of erase. Monitor how you feel as you go through the cycle. If you lose libido, cut down on the AI.

Anyway, please tell me you aren't dead set on Supremacy just because it has a 9.4 rating on bb.com reviews. Half the reviews on that site are nonsense. That being said the ingredient profile looks good and it very well could be just what you are looking for. It's just hard for me to give a real opinion without having tried it. I only know what has worked for me and what I am comfortable recommending.

Two more T boosters I have tried which I felt worked for me, albeit to a slightly lesser extent (I think this might have been because of my diet and training regiment at the time) than my previously mentioned favorites:

Core Alpha
APS Testalensis

Also take, L Carnitine L Tartrate along with any test booster, as there is good evidence that it increases number/sensitivity of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. And of course ZMA and vitamin D3. Most good test boosters will have those two in them.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man, I really appreciate it. I guess I'll try out the Driven Sports Activate Xtreme x Triazole stack first and see what it does! Looks like by the dosages I'll have to get at least 2 bottles of each for an 8 week cycle though.

Btw I saw Supremacy on multiple sites and forums with good reviews but good to know about BB.com.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Or Bioforge... That Driven Sports Activate xtreme x Triazole only got 2 1/2 stars on nutraplanet... I can't make up my mind!

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Hmm...not sure why it got such a low rating. I have seen good blood work backing up its effectiveness and can personally vouch that it is a good product. Just google "Activate Xtreme Triazole Blood Work" and you should find good results.

Biogforge should also give you what you are looking for. And like I said Supremacy 2.0 seems promising although personally it wouldn't be my first choice. Really it's up to you which you prefer, since there are so many products out there, as long as you've done your research on the ingredients and know you aren't getting ripped off for some bunk product. At a certain point you have to narrow down a small list of the T boosters you like based on their ingredient profiles and just pick one. Thats what I did, and I've tried a total of 8 or so over the years. The only ones I've repurchased are Bioforge and AX/Triazole because I got the best results from them.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bioforge has worked well for me in the past. Definitely had the "feel good" aspect to it. I also really liked Driven Sports Activate Xtreme x Triazole stack. Hard to say which I would prefer, they both were excellent compared to some other products I've tried.

Supremacy I have not tried, but it doesn't look horrible. It also doesn't look great. I personally would spend my money on something else. The forskolin in it is underdosed.

My recommendation is either of the two T boosters I mentioned, or Anabeta, which will be the next T booster I run. Everyone seems to love it on here and it has some really promising research behind it.

Also, Divanil (stinging nettle, Urtica Dioica extract) is a great thing to stack with any T booster as it can amplify its effects. Of the products I recommended Activate Xtreme contains this but there are several other good products on the market which contain this ingredient as well.
Have you tried Alphamax yet? Check out the ingredient profile and tell me what you think!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man, I really appreciate it. I guess I'll try out the Driven Sports Activate Xtreme x Triazole stack first and see what it does! Looks like by the dosages I'll have to get at least 2 bottles of each for an 8 week cycle though.

Btw I saw Supremacy on multiple sites and forums with good reviews but good to know about BB.com.
Or Bioforge... That Driven Sports Activate xtreme x Triazole only got 2 1/2 stars on nutraplanet... I can't make up my mind!
Check out Alphamax, contains many of the ingredients mentioned and is open label with full doses.

Tons of great reviews/positive feedback, you know exactly what your getting and it's very affordable.

Honestly believe alpha is at the top of the list when it comes to test boosters!

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Have you tried Alphamax yet? Check out the ingredient profile and tell me what you think!
I'm glad you mentioned Alphamax. I've been looking at it lately and actually might have bought it in my latest nutraplanet order if it wasn't out of stock. I thought about recommending it to OP but I held off since I haven't tried it personally yet.

As far as the ingredient profile goes, I'd say its damn near perfect. And I love how the dosages are correct and it's not a prop. blend. Maybe I'll give it a run in the future.

Just out of curiosity, is that a standardized extract of stinging nettle on the label or is it a broad spectrum extract?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Supremacy 2.0
Erase-Pro

DAA + Anabeta

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hpta by ironchampusa-can be had for 60% off limited time. stacked with BPS endosurge-can be had for 50% until end of december.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax, contains many of the ingredients mentioned and is open label with full doses.

Tons of great reviews/positive feedback, you know exactly what your getting and it's very affordable.

Honestly believe alpha is at the top of the list when it comes to test boosters!
Actually I did check out AlphaMax and it sounded damn good as well, I am leaning towards doing it next depending on how this stack goes

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Actually I did check out AlphaMax and it sounded damn good as well, I am leaning towards doing it next depending on how this stack goes
Just curious -- what did you end up going with?

Isn't Anabeta a ProHormone?
It is not. It's a natural anabolic (non-hormonal) which also has test boosting effects. It's going to be part of my next stack. I'm really excited to try it because of all the positive reviews it's been getting on here.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Just curious -- what did you end up going with?

It is not. It's a natural anabolic (non-hormonal) which also has test boosting effects. It's going to be part of my next stack. I'm really excited to try it because of all the positive reviews it's been getting on here.
I went with the Driven Sports stack

Weird I swear I saw on a site it said anabeta was a prohormone... but yeah if not I'll have to add it to the list of possibilities

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I've used supremacy 2.0 but not erase pro. I didnt see much with supremacy 2.0 but i only ran it for 3 weeks and they suggest 6 weeks so idk.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Any opinion on the best way to take it? For the Triazole it says to take 1 capsule 3-4 times daily, but on nutraplanets website it says to take 3-4 capsules in 2 separate doses.

The Activate I'm just gonna take 2 doses of 2 capsules a day on an empty stomach. It'd be nice to just take the 2 capsules of Triazole at the same time though instead of 3-4 separate times during the day.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme i would do 2 capsules twice per day seperated by 6-8 hours. Dosing 30 min pre workout may give a boost in positive aggression and a dose before bed may increase sleep quality.

For triazole i would do 1 cap three times daily, upon waking, pre workout and before bed.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme i would do 2 capsules twice per day seperated by 6-8 hours. Dosing 30 min pre workout may give a boost in positive aggression and a dose before bed may increase sleep quality.

For triazole i would do 1 cap three times daily, upon waking, pre workout and before bed.
Sounds good although I workout about an hour and a half after I wake up so I think it'll work out good if I follow all that except the Triazole dose preworkout I'll just take it midday at some point?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do 2 caps Activate 1 cap Triazole 30 min pre workout, consume an additional capsule of Triazole around mid-day and then 2 Activate Xtreme and 1 Triazole before bed.

In the grand scheme of things, if you want to jsut dose 1 triazole pre workout and 2 before bed it wont change the results.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Do 2 caps Activate 1 cap Triazole 30 min pre workout, consume an additional capsule of Triazole around mid-day and then 2 Activate Xtreme and 1 Triazole before bed.

In the grand scheme of things, if you want to jsut dose 1 triazole pre workout and 2 before bed it wont change the results.
Yeah sounds like a plan

Olestra

Olestra

Awards

I second this.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Ok how long is this suppose to take to go into effect? It's been 2 weeks now and the only effects have been wanting to sleep all day and acne inside my nose. And some road rage.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Supremacy 2.0
Erase-Pro

Regarding your goals, you will probably see better results from taking a natural anabolic like AnaBeta Elite vs taking a testosterone booster. Stack it with Erase Pro and you will be set.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Regarding your goals, you will probably see better results from taking a natural anabolic like AnaBeta Elite vs taking a testosterone booster. Stack it with Erase Pro and you will be set.
I was hoping not to resort to that but I thought I'd try the test booster way first. If I don't get the results I want then I will probably just do it. Would I need a PCT with that stack? And just to brush up on what the PCT does, it's suppose to help you keep your gains correct?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was hoping not to resort to that but I thought I'd try the test booster way first. If I don't get the results I want then I will probably just do it. Would I need a PCT with that stack? And just to brush up on what the PCT does, it's suppose to help you keep your gains correct?
You do not need a PCT for an ABE and EP run.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I may have spoke too soon. I think I'm seeing some differences. I'm definitely having some good workouts in the gym and I feel good outside of the gym. I wander if I should get another 2 bottles and run it for another 4 weeks??

Or just stop it after the 4 weeks, take a 4 week break, and run the Ana Beta Elite with Erase Pro... what do you guys think?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I may have spoke too soon. I think I'm seeing some differences. I'm definitely having some good workouts in the gym and I feel good outside of the gym. I wander if I should get another 2 bottles and run it for another 4 weeks??

Or just stop it after the 4 weeks, take a 4 week break, and run the Ana Beta Elite with Erase Pro... what do you guys think?
Are you talking about your DS stack right now?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe DS recommends to use their products for 8 weeks for optimal performance, so I would do that. You can start your ABE and Erase pro 4 weeks after that.