lecheek ad-3 pct labeling mistake

Baby

Awards
So in my bottle it reads velvet bean extract (15% L-dopa). In their own pages and at nutraplanet (bought it there) it says the extract is 99%. Which one is it? This makes a huge difference for me cause im going for~ 1 gram of l-dopa a day. I get the rest from bulk mucuna powder. If its a 99% extract ive been seriously overdosing l-dopa for around 2 weeks now. Messed up my brain chemistry and all

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i would go by what it says on your bottle

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used ad-3 over a year ago and had to stop due to the l-dopa. My bottle said 99% and it felt like it. Had headaches and they went away when I stopped. Perhaps they changed it. I would also go by bottle. Websites are often outdated if product changes.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used ad-3 over a year ago and had to stop due to the l-dopa. My bottle said 99% and it felt like it. Had headaches and they went away when I stopped. Perhaps they changed it. I would also go by bottle. Websites are often outdated if product changes.
Agreed many sites don't keep up with updates

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in my bottle it reads velvet bean extract (15% L-dopa). In their own pages and at nutraplanet (bought it there) it says the extract is 99%. Which one is it? This makes a huge difference for me cause im going for~ 1 gram of l-dopa a day. I get the rest from bulk mucuna powder. If its a 99% extract ive been seriously overdosing l-dopa for around 2 weeks now. Messed up my brain chemistry and all
What color is the powder inside the capsule?

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
I usually look for velvet bean/mucuna puriens products that aren't 99% l-dopa anyway. There are several other potentially useful compounds in the bean which are removed when it is purified to 99% L-dopa.

Baby

Awards
I usually look for velvet bean/mucuna puriens products that aren't 99% l-dopa anyway. There are several other potentially useful compounds in the bean which are removed when it is purified to 99% L-dopa.
Right you are. I bought AD-3 pct on a great sale on nutra. I was looking for an arimistane product, the L-dopa was just extra. Usually I definitely opt for the bean in powder form, 6-15% levodopa.

And intuitively I would've thought that their OWN pages would obviously have the extract right and the mistake was in the bottle. Interesting that most of you think the bottle has it right. Why so?