Havoc/Epi Cycle Posibly DermaTREST as base. Help Needed

skeyediver

skeyediver

Awards
My current cycle planned to start late next week.
Havoc - 40/40/40/40/40
Tr3n - 90/90/90/90/90
I have my on cycle supps and PCT all ready.

My last cycle of Havoc at 40/40/40/40/40 gave me some serious lethargy and was tough to pound out the weights with no energy.
I had great gains with the Havoc last cycle so that is why I want to use again as well as adding Tr3n to the cycle.
My question is, I want to add DermaTREST to the cycle to help combat the lethargy from Havoc. Does anyone see any issues with this?
Also, if you think this would go well with the cycle, I was thinking of starting it around week 2-3. Reason is because It took 3 weeks during my havoc lethargy to hit last time.
Any info/advise would be greatly appreciated.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I would run it from the beginning. 30-50 mg should be enough to help with lethargy but might see what others have to add.
Be sure to watch for possible prolactin sides

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think epi and tr3n should be run atleast 6 weeks.

With the tr3n, add inhinit p like mw1 said.

For the dermatrest I would say 50, maybe up to 100mg. But then you would surely need transform(formestane) to keep estrogen at bay.

skeyediver

skeyediver

Awards
Thanks for the quick response Sinewave/MW1/Edje007. Thanks for the info. Yes, I have Inhibit-P to keep prolactin at bay.
My other option I was thinking was to go with AMS 4-AD as a base. I was thinking 600mg ed ? Any opinion on that. Reason is, I already have enough 4-ad from a previous cycle. I know it is a very mild PH I think it should be adequate to use as my base?
I have already spent a good amount of money on this coming cycle/PCT. So, if The 4-AD would be adequate, I would like to use that since I have it.

skeyediver

skeyediver

Awards
6 weeks? 5-6 weeks was a toss up for me. I have not run Tren before so that's why I was thinking 5.
If I go 6 weeks, I may dose as follows.
Havoc - 30/40/40/40/40/40
Tr3n - 60/90/90/90/90/90

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks? 5-6 weeks was a toss up for me. I have not run Tren before so that's why I was thinking 5.
If I go 6 weeks, I may dose as follows.
Havoc - 30/40/40/40/40/40
Tr3n - 60/90/90/90/90/90
I would go with that lay out;)

skeyediver

skeyediver

Awards
Thanks Edje, I will do that 6 week program. What do you think about the 4-AD as base instead of dermatrest? I had dermatrest on order but come to find out they said it has been backordered. I have the AMS 4-AD already. Good enough base even though it is very mild?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Edje, I will do that 6 week program. What do you think about the 4-AD as base instead of dermatrest? I had dermatrest on order but come to find out they said it has been backordered. I have the AMS 4-AD already. Good enough base even though it is very mild?
I have no personal experience with 4 ad, so can't really say.

Seen people use it for lethargy.

Maybe someone else can help you out with this one.