Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is this supplement to be used ? The bottle says take before meals with carbs, but the bottle nor the website gives you any real info ? What dose it do ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heres some info from strong supplement shop, Looking to Burn fat, build muscle and improve your health? AP is the Key to unlock these goals for you.Anabolic Pump by USP Labs is a new category of supplement called a Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer aka SIMS. A SIMS is a substance that stimulates muscle cells to suck up glucose better than Insulin. Unlike Insulin, a SIMS blocks glucose uptake in fat cells while promoting fat burning. This creates Muscle growth and fat loss at an extremely fast rate while improving overall health.
AP activates GLUT4 in striated muscle cells without exercise or insulin. GLUT4 is a transport protein that is responsible for glucose disposal in muscle and fat cells. GLUT4 is activated by Insulin, exercise, or AP.

I've personally used it and took it with my pre workout carb meals and you will feel the pump during your workout.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heres some info from strong supplement shop, Looking to Burn fat, build muscle and improve your health? AP is the Key to unlock these goals for you.Anabolic Pump by USP Labs is a new category of supplement called a Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer aka SIMS. A SIMS is a substance that stimulates muscle cells to suck up glucose better than Insulin. Unlike Insulin, a SIMS blocks glucose uptake in fat cells while promoting fat burning. This creates Muscle growth and fat loss at an extremely fast rate while improving overall health.
AP activates GLUT4 in striated muscle cells without exercise or insulin. GLUT4 is a transport protein that is responsible for glucose disposal in muscle and fat cells. GLUT4 is activated by Insulin, exercise, or AP.

I've personally used it and took it with my pre workout carb meals and you will feel the pump during your workout.

That is what I was looking for thank you! ... I love this place. AM Rules !!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose pre carb meals.

Some have had success dosing fasted prior to training as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It is a GDa
Correct
just like how other products suggst to take them before large carb meals (pre-workout) would be the most optimal time to take them about 15 minutes prior to the meal.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take it before carb heavy meals, as with any other GDA product.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody dosing 2 caps before large carb meals?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually never tried Anabolic Pump.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anybody dosing 2 caps before large carb meals?
That is a common dose,

I keep GDA's to my largest meal away from my workout

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does not work

You can easily google "Anabolic Pump Guide" and find it in one of the first links

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Have a bottle, haven't tried it of yet. Going to use up my sns glycophase and than hit up AP

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
AP is good stuff, used it for 2 weeks before starting my recent stack. The only reason I switched to something like slin-sane is because I didn't want to risk the berberine interfering with the Anabeta elite in my stack. AP does what it states though

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AP is good stuff, used it for 2 weeks before starting my recent stack. The only reason I switched to something like slin-sane is because I didn't want to risk the berberine interfering with the Anabeta elite in my stack. AP does what it states though

In for more info about ABE with berberine.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
In for more info about ABE with berberine.
When I was building my stack in another thread, I had thought to add AP in the mix since I already had some. There were a couple replies saying that the berberine content could somewhat limit the effectiveness of the forskolin in ABE... It would be great if a rep or someone with more knowledge could contribute more on this though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Synapsin recommended not to dose Berberine with AnaBeta Elite.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for what reason?
Synapsin

From another thread:

I would personally avoid this actually, based on the literature and just to be safe.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin

From another thread:

I would personally avoid this actually, based on the literature and just to be safe.
A quick google search of "berberine forskolin" is enough to lead you to your answers :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A quick google search of "berberine forskolin" is enough to lead you to your answers :)
Lol I didn't even think of doing that. Found the answer in the first link available :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I didn't even think of doing that. Found the answer in the first link available :)
Yeah I meant for others in the thread. Don't want any companies to think I'm trying to bad mouth them or anything!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could simply separating the administration of each be enough to remedy this? (Forskolin in the am & berberine in the pm with dinner)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could simply separating the administration of each be enough to remedy this? (Forskolin in the am & berberine in the pm with dinner)
Half life of berberine is 3-4 hours? I searched for it and found a few studies saying 3-4hrs then one study saying 30 minutes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow ive used AP+ forskolin/ABE for several 12 week runs now....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry I googled it but I cannot see a reason why they should be avoided together.. Could someone fill me in please? Synapsin

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You didn't see the first few links to the studies?

Berberine seems to have an anti lipolytic effect by reducing inhibition of PDE causing a decrease in cAMP.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20969954/
I did see that for sure but don't really know what it means/has to do with forskolin other than that forskolin increases cAMP. So I guess I do understand but .... Anti lypolytic, meaning it's keeping one from burning fat? What else am I missing, or is that it?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it is becoming common knowledge not to use berberine with forskolin, what other berberine free GDA options exist for those of us who do 12 week runs of forskolin and/or use ABE? Are those options as effective? I looked through some products and they all seem to have berberine/phellodendren

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it is becoming common knowledge not to use berberine with forskolin, what other berberine free GDA options exist for those of us who do 12 week runs of forskolin and/or use ABE? Are those options as effective? I looked through some products and they all seem to have berberine/phellodendren
I've always wondered if a GDA is even necessary while on ABE? In for more info.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always wondered if a GDA is even necessary while on ABE? In for more info.
For sure.. I've been using ap DAILY for about 4-5 years now actually.. Back from the original formula. I honestly wonder if I am misusing it, or if it's no longer effective, or... If I even need it. I would love to reduce the amount of supps I take, but I am NOT a good responder to carbs, so I've kept it as a staple almost out of fear/mental addiction I guess ... Cue tbone

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't see the first few links to the studies?

Berberine seems to have an anti lipolytic effect by reducing inhibition of PDE causing a decrease in cAMP.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20969954/
I did see that for sure but don't really know what it means/has to do with forskolin other than that forskolin increases cAMP. So I guess I do understand but .... Anti lypolytic, meaning it's keeping one from burning fat? What else am I missing, or is that it?
Couple observations:

The study does not quantify the anti-lipolytic or inhibition
Does it serve only lipolytic purposes (not dieting or in deficit)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anti lipolytic essentially is decreasing lypolysis. But when concerning Forskolin, it is decreasing cAMP which Forskolin increases cAMP.

I'm not positive of the half life of Forskolin but I believe berberine half life is 3-4 hours (at least what I found). So possibly dosing them apart would be something to try.

As for other GDAs, Na-RALA + Agmatine + ALCAR would be a good option. Another would be corosolic acid (banaba).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anti lipolytic essentially is decreasing lypolysis. But when concerning Forskolin, it is decreasing cAMP which Forskolin increases cAMP.

I'm not positive of the half life of Forskolin but I believe berberine half life is 3-4 hours (at least what I found). So possibly dosing them apart would be something to try.

As for other GDAs, Na-RALA + Agmatine + ALCAR would be a good option. Another would be corosolic acid (banaba).
Ok. i already take agmatine and alcar daily for that in addition to ap. so i don't add in the na-rala.. Good info and yea i think half life and amount of berberine is key here. That being said... Interested in some other heavy hitter opinions on this mr.cooper69

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Now that we're on the subject (sorry if we're getting too off topic OP), is OG slin-sane berberine free? I can't really decipher the ingredients for it, and when I do a google search I'm not really finding a yes or no.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that we're on the subject (sorry if we're getting too off topic OP), is OG slin-sane berberine free? I can't really decipher the ingredients for it, and when I do a google search I'm not really finding a yes or no.
As long as is doesn't say berberine OR phellodendren; I believe that's the only other nomenclature for it...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love AP and always have some on hand. MD's Ultimate GDA is another berberine free option.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be fine, but most people take their GDAs before meals (so in the AM before breakfast + other meals). Just be mindful.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP is a cheat meal staple for me. Not only does it help me fill out better from the meal, but it also helps me avoid that tired over-carbed feeling. Great feedback in this thread, love it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AP is a cheat meal staple for me. Not only does it help me fill out better from the meal, but it also helps me avoid that tired over-carbed feeling. Great feedback in this thread, love it!
PREACH CASSIE!!!