Creatine and Beta Alanine with Olympus Labs Conqu3r?!

scottdouglas

Awards
I am looking to try Olympus Labs Conqu3r Demigod Edition. I have been A Pre Jym user for over a year and want to try something different. This is the best I have seen beside Jym due to its lack of proprietary ingredients and clinical dosages. Missing is creatine and beta-alanine form he formula, likely because of the COP. I am totally fine with that because those ingredients are very cheap. My question is, would it be okay to just add 1g of creatine HCL and 1.6g of beta alanine to the pre-workout? Also, if anyone has tried this please let me know what you think of it as well as what flavour you recommend.

Here is the label for those that are interested. Certainly caught my eye due to its high dosages:

Maximum Endurance Matrix
Creatinol-O-Phosphate 2000 mg
Amentoflavone 20% 500 mg
Incredible Pump Matrix
Citrulline Malate 2:1 6000 mg
High Yield Glycerol 2000 mg
Agmatine 1000 mg
Focus Intensifying Matrix
L-Tyrosine 2000 mg
ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine) 1000 mg
Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (Alpha GPC) 250 mg
Huperzine 1% 10 mg
Maximum Absorption
Bioperine 10 mg
Energy Matrix
Caffeine 200 mg
Higenamine 40 mg

Would this stack put it above Pre Jym for the best complete pre-workout ?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Best to split beta alanine doses up and take them with meals. Creatine you can take anytime don't matter.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even better than what you're thinking IMO is to stack CONQU3R with VITAL1TY, this way you'll get 5g of creatine mono, 2.5g of betaine anhydrous, and 400mg of phosphatidylserine (check the writeup for information on this ingredient, which is an amazing ingredient i may add). Best of all its $14.99 at Nutraplanet right now for 30 servings! Vital1ty was designed to be taken every day, like a multivitamin of sorts, and CONQU3R on workout days.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Not sure if you ever got an answer man but in case you didn't:

Beta alanine blood concentrations return to baseline approximately 3 hours after dosing. On top of its performance benefits, BA has many benefits including increasing pH levels (hydrogen-ion buffering), antioxidant properties, and inhibition of protein glycation (the non-enzyme mediated binding to sugar molecules to proteins or lipids essentially rendering them useless for our purposes). By dosing throughout the day (every 3 hours in an ideal world) you could not only get the benefits from a pre-workout dose, but create a better body environment throughout the day as well.