Epi C or ARA

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted you guys thoughts about which is better for a strength/size on a natty run? What are the benefits in your experience.... Looking at choosing and have no experience with either

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously I'm bias because we sell ARA, but if you're going by published evidence, ArA is the superior choice, because there is actual clinical data in exercising participants.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran ArA several times and love it but it kills my chronic calf problems and won't allow me to do cardio. So I just use it in the winter when I cut out most of my cardio. I've been on Epic for three weeks now and I'm not sure what I think about it just yet. My pump is excellent but I'm not getting that quick recovery between sets like some say they do. Im gonna run it another 5 weeks before I come to any conclusions but this is where I'm at now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted you guys thoughts about which is better for a strength/size on a natty run? What are the benefits in your experience.... Looking at choosing and have no experience with either
Xgels for sure.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
ArA and soy lecithin granules.

I cant imagine any natty stack beating those 2 for price and effectiveness.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate all the feedback. This is pretty much what I was thinking as well with everything I've seen from personal experience on AM. When follidrone came out it was getting crazy reviews. Some of the initial hype of epi has seemed to wear off.... Still see a lot of people loving ARA, especially Xgels and xfactor

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
seriously, do ArA but get some Fearn Soy Lecithin granules (like 10 dollars on Amazon and that includes shipping) for a cheap PA source.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid gets my vote.

X-Factor has a dozen years of stellar anecdotal feedback, as well as the clinical data backing its profound effects.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA gets my vote easily.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
are you giving any thought to phosphatidic acid also?

on a side note.....been running ArA for 8 weeks now and still have more to go......went from 200 x 6 on bench max to 205 x 5 for 3 sets and 195 x 10...and bench is my weakest lift by far.... hit 130 x 10 for strict ohp and 255 x 12 on squats and thats with 2 previous torn meniscus damages....the added comments from my girl and her friends are also pleasant..."you look like a beast!' "wow you look huge right now...thats scary looking'...lmao im not even big...6'0 225 but 20% bf....guess thats muscular to most people but i just feel fat...guess nobody else sees it like that

i also started taking amentomax and i think that's a contributor....hit 405 x 3 deadlift with it when previous 1rm was 425. look into PES high volume as a preworkout man

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Saving my SNS labels. Only a few more and Ill be able to send them in for 2 bottles of Xgels and put them to the test! Im going to start running Ep1c in a few weeks for an 8 weeker to see what the hype is all about. Then next time I bulk, Ill give the Xgels a shot.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
ArA has given me amazing results time after time. i have been running it non stop with 4 week breaks since last year, love it. but as for Follidrone, or MyoSynergy i loved both. and those helped more with endurance and repeat efforts, along with doing higher amounts of volume, almost blew my mind how i wasn't reaching faliure on some of the sets it allowed me to perform with much heavier weights than i have ever done, on more fluff work exercises like curls, skullcrushers, pushdowns, pressing exercises were a huge thing to improve on it. but ArA Overall for sure increased strength on everything making for a more cost effective supplement for your goal. running both together makes an awesome combination :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see so much arachidonic acid love in here! There are few ingredients as reliable in sports nutrition today.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saving my SNS labels. Only a few more and Ill be able to send them in for 2 bottles of Xgels and put them to the test! Im going to start running Ep1c in a few weeks for an 8 weeker to see what the hype is all about. Then next time I bulk, Ill give the Xgels a shot.
Awesome. Glad to see your taking advantage of the reload program.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ARA and Ep1c (epicatechin) are two totally different ingredients. Both very good options, but attacking at two different angles. There is more data around ARAs usefulness in trained individuals, plus it's been around to have reliable feedback. For what you're after, ARA might be the better of the two options. IMO, ARA will help more with pumps and size, but epi will help more with strength and endurance. But just remember that ARAs a proinflammatory, so if you have any potential underlying conditions, I would not recommend it. But, otherwise, why not stack both? Best of both worlds.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARA and Ep1c (epicatechin) are two totally different ingredients. Both very good options, but attacking at two different angles. There is more data around ARAs usefulness in trained individuals, plus it's been around to have reliable feedback. For what you're after, ARA might be the better of the two options. IMO, ARA will help more with pumps and size, but epi will help more with strength and endurance. But just remember that ARAs a proinflammatory, so if you have any potential underlying conditions, I would not recommend it. But, otherwise, why not stack both? Best of both worlds.
I would disagree in your comment on Epi giving more strength gains over ArA.

Everyone will respond different though.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would disagree in your comment on Epi giving more strength gains over ArA.

Everyone will respond different though.
Agreed, for strength and size X-Factor wins out for me.

If looking into Epi C though, MyoSynergy is a stacked formula that will surely outperform a plain Epi C product.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my experience ara is much better than epi regarding strength endurance and body comp

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my experience ara is much better than epi regarding strength endurance and body comp
Great feedback, ArA seems to be truly THE most popular muscle building ingredient on AM currently.

Crazy to think X-Factor has been on the market for 11 years!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both ArA and Epicatechin both helped my body comp, but ArA felt like it helped my strength more, while Epicatechin helped my endurance more (which in turn, could be a strength increase as well because it allowed me to do more reps)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried ArA. The only thing I havent tried yet but I have 3 bottles of ArA :)

(-)EPI is a good antioxidant and nothing more. Been on 1g of Pure epicatechin with ingredients which increases absorption and it did nothing. Not for me, not for my friends either.

ArA is really loved by my friends who have tried x gels and x factor. They said its one of the best natural ingredients they have tried. PA and ArA actually.

and both are perfect for stacking together

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried ArA. The only thing I havent tried yet but I have 3 bottles of ArA :)

(-)EPI is a good antioxidant and nothing more. Been on 1g of Pure epicatechin with ingredients which increases absorption and it did nothing. Not for me, not for my friends either.

ArA is really loved by my friends who have tried x gels and x factor. They said its one of the best natural ingredients they have tried. PA and ArA actually.

Looking forward to hearing how you like X-Factor Danes!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great feedback, ArA seems to be truly THE most popular muscle building ingredient on AM currently.

Crazy to think X-Factor has been on the market for 11 years!!
My recommendation for a really effective natty stack would be:

Ara
COP
Pump Spray
Bioforge V3

Have tried all of them isolated and everyone of those helped greatly with strength and body comp.So if money doesnt matter take them all together and it will even outperform some of the non-natty stuff out there

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
ARA works much better for me....and it works for almost immediately (first week).....

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to hearing how you like X-Factor Danes!
This DarkTime In the wintertime (north of norway) is killing me. Almost dark 24/7 in desember and 2.months without the sun. Sun is coming back in the end of january. Lack of motivation and energy. But i will begin with ArA soon :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This DarkTime In the wintertime (north of norway) is killing me. Almost dark 24/7 in desember and 2.months without the sun. Sun is coming back in the end of january. Lack of motivation and energy. But i will begin with ArA soon :)
WOW, Ive seen you on this forum for years no and never realized you lived up there.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW, Ive seen you on this forum for years no and never realized you lived up there.
Haha how is that possible?? :D??
My bad english is easy to notice lol.

Btw, took my first dose of X factor today.
6 caps with Vaskular (vaskular has Arasyn 250mg ArA In one scoop).
So its 1750mg totaly. Not sure if this is placebo, but i was so pumped. And even after workout i felt pumped.

I have used vaskular couple of weeks and i know how i react to it..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha how is that possible?? :D??
My bad english is easy to notice lol.

Btw, took my first dose of X factor today.
6 caps with Vaskular (vaskular has Arasyn 250mg ArA In one scoop).
So its 1750mg totaly. Not sure if this is placebo, but i was so pumped. And even after workout i felt pumped.

I have used vaskular couple of weeks and i know how i react to it..
Vaskular is terrific, especially when stacked with X-Factor.

I recently saw the VICE clip, The Giants of Norway. It was pretty damn cool, about the strongman tradition there.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaskular is terrific, especially when stacked with X-Factor.

I recently saw the VICE clip, The Giants of Norway. It was pretty damn cool, about the strongman tradition there.
Norway is a small country but damn many people interessed in bodybuilding and powerlifting.

The place i come from , we have a ifbb bikini fitness pro Lone Norås.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dont think that pump was placebo, bro :)

6gel xfactor gives me best pumps ever, damn incredible.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont think that pump was placebo, bro :)

6gel xfactor gives me best pumps ever, damn incredible.
X2, X-Factor beats any pump supplement AND comes w true muscular gains unlike an NO boosting product.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
X2, X-Factor beats any pump supplement AND comes w true muscular gains unlike an NO boosting product.
Supplements boosting NO have the ability to directly assist with muscle gain.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplements boosting NO have the ability to directly assist with muscle gain.
Typically not to a great extent, certainly not one comparable to X-Factor (Arasyn ArA).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ArA> Epi-

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I've ran both X Gels/ X factor and Ep1c. My diet was a bit different on Ep1c (more calories) but not much. Overall I enjoyed Ep1c a bit more. The endurance boost was great but after a few months my joints were taking toll due to the high volume training I was doing. During that time a few people (girls) told me I was looking bigger. Take that for what it is, the Ep1c may or may not be fully responsible for my gains during at that time but the ability to push through more sets and reps was just what I needed. I'm going to do another run soon while eating a sh!t ton of calories. Bulking season is here.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA> Epi-
6th day on ArA (diet and workout NOT changed).
My friends and even my GF noticing amazing pumps and musclefullness!

I dont want to be rude but EPI cant be compared to ArA..

ArA can be some how compared to PA

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran both X Gels/ X factor and Ep1c. My diet was a bit different on Ep1c (more calories) but not much. Overall I enjoyed Ep1c a bit more. The endurance boost was great but after a few months my joints were taking toll due to the high volume training I was doing. During that time a few people (girls) told me I was looking bigger. Take that for what it is, the Ep1c may or may not be fully responsible for my gains during at that time but the ability to push through more sets and reps was just what I needed. I'm going to do another run soon while eating a sh!t ton of calories. Bulking season is here.
I only ran ep1c at one bottle it most definitely needs to be two. I like the science behind ArA.