Muscletech platinum whey

Fbaz

Awards
Generally i am a little suspicious about Muscletech but i found a great deal on this product and i am thinking about to buy it. What do you think about it? It has no free aa so the spiking should be excluded. Anyone knows about the quality?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I have their chocolate peanut butter twist and its meh

In terms of quality and taste I rank protein:

1. PES Select
2. Blue Star Nutraceuticals
3. Cellucor

I'd recommend one of those three before muscletech but its not n awful powder, just didn't taste that good to me

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have been using Phase8 protein by Muscletech for a few months. I drink 2 shakes most days. I have seen great results from the product. My size and strength has increased. No side effects (gas or stomach issues, which I have experienced with other products). It is priced reasonably well at Bodybuilding.com (usually they have promos). There's my two cents :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sometimes get the vanilla from SAMs club because of the price. It's not too bad. Cookies and cream is horrible though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've tried the chocolate. Its okay with milk but I mixed it into my oatmeal in the mornings and it tastes better in oatmeal. Muscletech I pretty well known so its probably good to get if you found it at a good price.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have their chocolate peanut butter twist and its meh

In terms of quality and taste I rank protein:

1. PES Select
2. Blue Star Nutraceuticals
3. Cellucor

I'd recommend one of those three before muscletech but its not n awful powder, just didn't taste that good to me
How is the Blue Star Nutraceuticals?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
How is the Blue Star Nutraceuticals?
lol chocolate covered banana, imo, is the GOAT protein flavor. i'm addicted to it. chocolate banana bread, chocolate banana waffles or proats, as a shake its delicious too. really a very good tasting protein, my personal favorite.

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
not a fan of muscletech, i was so sick of the flavor by the end of my tub. i keep going back to dymatize iso100 (gourmet chocolate) which is the best flavor i've had. a little pricey though.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
not a fan of muscletech, i was so sick of the flavor by the end of my tub. i keep going back to dymatize iso100 (gourmet chocolate) which is the best flavor i've had. a little pricey though.
I'm gonna try a tub of the fudge brownie iso-100

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol chocolate covered banana, imo, is the GOAT protein flavor. i'm addicted to it. chocolate banana bread, chocolate banana waffles or proats, as a shake its delicious too. really a very good tasting protein, my personal favorite.
I am waiting on their CPB to get in!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Bob tried it, said it was really good. all their flavors seem to be on point

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
their site direct right now, they have a cyber monday sale too

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Muscletech has to be the most overrated company. When you have brands like PES, Optimum, etc why would you buy muscletech?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscletech has to be the most overrated company. When you have brands like PES, Optimum, etc why would you buy muscletech?
When it comes to the protein powder I do it because of price. I mix it with almond milk to use as a coffee creamer, and always hit my protein goals with real food.

So for me, it's perfect.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
When it comes to the protein powder I do it because of price. I mix it with almond milk to use as a coffee creamer, and always hit my protein goals with real food. So for me, it's perfect.
Same here

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In regards to Platinum Whey, it is alright at best. I got a free tub of the chocolate pb and there was no pb at all. I am not a fan of chocolate, so it was a huge let down for me. Also, because of Phase 8, I have some trust issues, even if there is no taurine/glycine listed.