Big Lift Whey Protein?

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Looking for reviews on this product? Anyone tried this?
For 10lbs @ $69 would be good deal if it tastes any good...

Attachments

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I wouldn't buy it. I don't know of the brand and price seems too good.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Lol I mean i would probably try it honestly but I bet it tastes like garbage

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea that sounds almost too good to be true and its from a not well known brand. There also could be fillers or something in the protein. I would go for a more well known company and get less lbs but more quality protein that will get you better results.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw this protein when it first came out and I have yet to see any reviews on it so honestly I would avoid and pick
some thing from a reputable co. and tomorrow there might be some good deals for cyber Monday to jump on.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just picked up 8.8 pounds of SRO protein from a certain warehouse online for $65 - it only has a couple months left on the sell-by date, but the stuff will last long enough for me to use it. SRO isn't the tastiest protein, but it seems to be good stuff, and more reliable than this unknown brand.

I recently used Select, which is reasonable at $40-50/4-5 pounds (I think it is 4.5 pounds or something) - and that stuff is top quality and REALLY delicious.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
That's for replies. I am currently using Arnold whey from SAMs club and don't really find it tasty... Love American ISO from MGN but NP either doesn't sell it anymore or can't keep it in stock!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's for replies. I am currently using Arnold whey from SAMs club and don't really find it tasty... Love American ISO from MGN but NP either doesn't sell it anymore or can't keep it in stock!
I had mgn casein like 4 years ago and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. There ISO must have been way different lol.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think there have been some past issues with MGN that's why you don't see it in stock and it seems that way on other sites.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
I think there have been some past issues with MGN that's why you don't see it in stock and it seems that way on other sites.
Yeah I guess they use to be American Whey. Regardless of what issues they had, I still liked their powder. Taste is important to me, I don't like to choke down my shakes...and I cook with it regular.
Need a good whey that's not $10!/ pound.

Any suggestions or samples out there?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had mgn casein like 4 years ago and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. There ISO must have been way different lol.
It probably had rat droppings in it lol. Look it up if you don't know what I mean.

Khadafi

Khadafi

Awards
Bump...
Decided to try the chocolate Big Lift whey. Pleasantly surprised that it tasted good and mixed well in water and milk. Can't beat it for the price!