Bulk Andro kit

Swade

Awards
Quick question. Seems, after a little research, that the compounds in the Bulk Andro Kit are basically DHEA. Anyone care to comment?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What exactly is the question? Lets move this to the anabolic section...

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yea, what's the real question here?

What are you looking for?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think hes asking whether the results and compounds of the Bulk Andro kit are the same as DHEA? is that correct?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 DHEA is nothing like DHEA. just not sure about the dosing with the liquid stuff, I would at a minimum double the recommended dose.

Swade

Awards
1 DHEA is nothing like DHEA. just not sure about the dosing with the liquid stuff, I would at a minimum double the recommended dose.
Thanks for your reply. Would you double the 1 andro or the M1d or both?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
probably both.. M1D should be ran at 8 caps per day assuming they are not the liquid form.
definitely the 1 andro though!

Swade

Awards
probably both.. M1D should be ran at 8 caps per day assuming they are not the liquid form.
definitely the 1 andro though!
Yeah the Kit has both liquid and pill form of the M1D and liquid Andro. I have just doubled the dose of all of it about 4 days ago.
2.5 weeks into the cycle and started to notice nice results It is mild, but since this is my first "ph" that's probably a good thing
I'm up about 7 lbs
Thanks agian

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Look at LG Sciences Bulking Andro Kit. The compounds included are M1D Andro, 1 Andro and Form XT.

If you have any questions PM me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Look at LG Sciences Bulking Andro Kit. The compounds included are M1D Andro, 1 Andro and Form XT.

If you have any questions PM me.
I believe this thread is based on the lg bulking kit