Mr Hyde..yes or no?

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Looking at mr hyde. I've heard both good and bad things about it. Opinions? And favorite flavor?

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Havent tried it! but i know a lot of ppl talk about it.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I used to take it back in the day. 1 scoop of Hyde and one of jekyll, I was buzzing hard. I really liked it but now days I'm not big on the crazy stims

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hyde is awesome the addition of nutropics into the mix is fantastic

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you can tolerate a very heavy stim (upward to i think 400mg) then you could try it out
personally i would opt for a lower stim because that is way too much for me, and then stack some bulk products if need be to reach what you want.

Good ones i would suggest (a mild/heavier stim from 200+mg caffeine)
Katana, Conqu3r, WFR, Pre-Surge, Core Fury

If you want a lower stim --> Neon Volt and Scivation Psycho

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was given a tub to review a while back...400mg caff content is usually the max I go...the deal breaker for me is the yohimbe in the mix...so consider your tolerance to that when considering Hyde...

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Very high caffeine content as all said personally I like it

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Formula is horrible just a chitload of caffeine sprinkled with suboptimal doses of everything else. Just add a caffeine pill to an effective preworkout like ANS Ritual if you wanna feel like crack head when lifting imo

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used it several time and liked it very much (you can see my Review) How ever I would not be doing my job if I did not Recommend Driven by Menace Nutrition check it out and you can use the 40% off discount code at the bottom of this page.

drivenfront (800x800).jpg
drivenback (800x800).jpg

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Quadzilla. I much prefer to add caffeine to a product with efficacious doses of ergogenic ingredients than buy a stim heavy pre workout.

A lot of the very stim heavy pre workouts have very poor profiles elsewhere.