Bloods after 3 months diesel test

Dyingbreed

Awards
Hi I'm 37 years old 6"2 240 lbs healthy male and I train everyday. I've been taking diesel test limited edition 4 caps a day for 3 months. I got blood work done but my doctor left the results at the front desk and never bothered to go over the numbers. The receptionist said all is normal. The doctor sucks for this as I have a handful of numbers and I can't translate it in order to understand my levels etc. not sure if anyone can help me. I'm intending on doing another test in 2 months. I don't have pre blood test only after 3 months of use.

Testosterone 15.0 (8.4-28.8)
Shbg 10.6 (10.0-70.0)
Bio available testosterone 11.5 (3.6-11.2)
Cortisol 330 (170-720)

Any help in translating these numbers or advice...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
first number looks like total test
2nd is sex hormone binding glob
3rd is free test
and cortisol

the numbers in the parenthesis are the ranges low- high
the other number is your actual

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
first number looks like total test
2nd is sex hormone binding glob
3rd is free test
and cortisol

the numbers in the parenthesis are the ranges low- high
the other number is your actual

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
that^
interested to see what your numbers will be next time

xhrr

Awards
Your total test is mid range and your free test is upper range which is very good. Free test is more important than total test anyway.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your total test is mid range and your free test is upper range which is very good. Free test is more important than total test anyway.
upper range, lol....hell it is off the chart!!!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi I'm 37 years old 6"2 240 lbs healthy male and I train everyday. I've been taking diesel test limited edition 4 caps a day for 3 months. I got blood work done but my doctor left the results at the front desk and never bothered to go over the numbers. The receptionist said all is normal. The doctor sucks for this as I have a handful of numbers and I can't translate it in order to understand my levels etc. not sure if anyone can help me. I'm intending on doing another test in 2 months. I don't have pre blood test only after 3 months of use.

Testosterone 15.0 (8.4-28.8)
Shbg 10.6 (10.0-70.0)
Bio available testosterone 11.5 (3.6-11.2)
Cortisol 330 (170-720)

Any help in translating these numbers or advice...
post the lab report

Dyingbreed

Awards
Guys thanks for the reples...i'll take a pic of the lab report and will post it on here...I went for general bloodwork and paid extra to see test levels, what i included on m yfirst post are real results from the report. I had contacted Chuck Diesel this summer and after speaking to him I ordered 3 bottles of Diesel Test hardcore limited edition, its a new one they released. I used the other version the 200 tab bottle and liked that one as well however you really feel this one kick in. I lift everyday and I'm healthy. The other supps I take are a ripped freak fat burner in the morning and 4 tabs of diesel test morning and evening. Furhtermore antioxidants such as curcumin, d3, resveratrol, b's, coq10 etc...I was very intrigued with the mid range test level and then the off the chart free test level, from a scientific perspective i dont understand what that means as i have not done research on that and my doctor didnt give a **** in speaking to me in detail. And I noticed my shbg is really low and I'm not sure if its a good thing being so low.

Dyingbreed

Awards
and btw this is my first post, im new to this forum and so far i love it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys thanks for the reples...i'll take a pic of the lab report and will post it on here...I went for general bloodwork and paid extra to see test levels, what i included on m yfirst post are real results from the report. I had contacted Chuck Diesel this summer and after speaking to him I ordered 3 bottles of Diesel Test hardcore limited edition, its a new one they released. I used the other version the 200 tab bottle and liked that one as well however you really feel this one kick in. I lift everyday and I'm healthy. The other supps I take are a ripped freak fat burner in the morning and 4 tabs of diesel test morning and evening. Furhtermore antioxidants such as curcumin, d3, resveratrol, b's, coq10 etc...I was very intrigued with the mid range test level and then the off the chart free test level, from a scientific perspective i dont understand what that means as i have not done research on that and my doctor didnt give a **** in speaking to me in detail. And I noticed my shbg is really low and I'm not sure if its a good thing being so low.
shbg being low is why free test is so high.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no idea Chuck was still making anything. I thought Get Diesel stopped producing a couple of years back?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing is that you don't want to suppress SHBG with supplements for too long because while lower is good for free test- total, free, and weakly bound all work together so you need balance.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Diesel Test Limited Edition isn't new this version was around a couple of years ago but Chuck mentioned that a few
of the raw ingredients had really gone up really high in price so the price retail would go up significantly so he had to
change the source of raw ingredients. The last version of DTHC was pretty good but I remember the effects I got from the older
version which is now the Limited edition so I WILL be stocking up cause DTHC has ALWAYS been one of my FAVORITE
supplements from the Diesel Line.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Diesel Test Limited Edition isn't new this version was around a couple of years ago but Chuck mentioned that a few
of the raw ingredients had really gone up really high in price so the price retail would go up significantly so he had to
change the source of raw ingredients. The last version of DTHC was pretty good but I remember the effects I got from the older
version which is now the Limited edition so I WILL be stocking up cause DTHC has ALWAYS been one of my FAVORITE
supplements from the Diesel Line.
dt-pro was my favorite

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
The Diesel Test Limited Edition isn't new this version was around a couple of years ago but Chuck mentioned that a few of the raw ingredients had really gone up really high in price so the price retail would go up significantly so he had to change the source of raw ingredients. The last version of DTHC was pretty good but I remember the effects I got from the older version which is now the Limited edition so I WILL be stocking up cause DTHC has ALWAYS been one of my FAVORITE supplements from the Diesel Line.
DTHC was my go to back several years ago. Liked that stuff

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP acting naive, pretending not to know what free test and SHBG really physiologically mean, getting all surprised to find it's actually a good thing, not posting lab results pics, and most importantly not posting pre supp lab test...
Pretty inovative way to promote something that doesn't have any single SHBG lowering ingredient.
Act like a child that just discovered the graal, people are more likely to buy the product than if it comes from a pro review. Hadn't thought about it. Almost fell in the trap

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OP acting naive, pretending not to know what free test and SHBG really physiologically mean, getting all surprised to find it's actually a good thing, not posting lab results pics, and most importantly not posting pre supp lab test...
Pretty inovative way to promote something that doesn't have any single SHBG lowering ingredient.
Act like a child that just discovered the graal, people are more likely to buy the product than if it comes from a pro review. Hadn't thought about it. Almost fell in the trap
damn...and i thought i was cynical, lol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
try to get the total test up though

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used their products years back, I always enjoyed them. The powders couldve been flavored better was my only gripe.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
OP acting naive, pretending not to know what free test and SHBG really physiologically mean, getting all surprised to find it's actually a good thing, not posting lab results pics, and most importantly not posting pre supp lab test... Pretty inovative way to promote something that doesn't have any single SHBG lowering ingredient. Act like a child that just discovered the graal, people are more likely to buy the product than if it comes from a pro review. Hadn't thought about it. Almost fell in the trap
Haha. I thought the exact same thing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reading this made me gag a little bit lol if I was able to get it down and it not cause terrible GI stress I had great workouts about 1/4 the time :)
You are not joking.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have some JP8X Peligro in my fridge and I love to combine 1 scoop with 1 scoop of Focus-XT Pink Lemonade
and 1 scoop of Hemavol Lemonade for INCREDIBLE workouts and it's never given me any stomach issues and I
know the flavor isn't the best in the world because of the strong dose of Sulbutiamine but the effects are excellent
so I can handle the taste.:)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
bloods look good to me!

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
The high free test and low shbg is probably from the nettle root in Diesel Test.

Good to know it seems be one of the T boosters that work. Thanks for posting.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The high free test and low shbg is probably from the nettle root in Diesel Test.

Good to know it seems be one of the T boosters that work. Thanks for posting.
Dont want to be rude but how do you know that?
I cant see any bloodwork before he began with test booster.
So actually we dont know if the product did anything

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Dont want to be rude but how do you know that?
I cant see any bloodwork before he began with test booster.
Don't want to be rude either, but there was a reason why I used the words "probably" and "seems".

Sorry if it sounded like I was saying something more definitive than what I meant. I was simply making an inference based on the fact that his free test was off the chart and that nettle root, which is in the supplement he took, is intended to have that effect. But you're right, its not at all definitive without knowing what his numbers were pre-cycle.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't want to be rude either, but there was a reason why I used the words "probably" and "seems".

Sorry if it sounded like I was saying something more definitive than what I meant. I was simply making an inference based on the fact that his free test was off the chart and that nettle root, which is in the supplement he took, is intended to have that effect. But you're right, its not at all definitive without knowing what his numbers were pre-cycle.
I dont know what you and other think but I feel OP is telling bull**** . :D

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
I dont know what you and other think but I feel OP is telling bull**** . :D
Because he hasn't posted the actual lab report? Because you think the supplement he took is garbage? Are you implying he is a company rep lying for advertising purposes? Please explain.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because he hasn't posted the actual lab report? Because you think the supplement he took is garbage? Are you implying he is a company rep lying for advertising purposes? Please explain.
I am not saying Diesel products are crap but there would be a whole different story if OP had bloodwork done before and after.

I wish it was much easier to do bloodwork here in norway. I would like pay to see if some of my fav test boosters works

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
I am not saying Diesel products are crap but there would be a whole different story if OP had bloodwork done before and after.

I wish it was much easier to do bloodwork here in norway. I would like pay to see if some of my fav test boosters works
I agree it would be a different story if we saw the before and after bloodwork... I don't see an obvious reason to call OP out for bull****ting though. Nothing he has said strikes me as outrageous or unbelievable or even out of the norm really.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree it would be a different story if we saw the before and after bloodwork... I don't see an obvious reason to call OP out for bull****ting though. Nothing he has said strikes me as outrageous or unbelievable or even out of the norm really.
No pre bloodwork no care

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just FYI, I don't know that guy for what its worth. Why have "undercover" reps if I don't have "real" reps. He emailed me the same thing, I ask did he get the test done before DTHLE and he said "no." I said well either stop using it for 2 months get tested and start again, then test again after a month on, but I did tell him, i'd take those free test numbers no matter what test I had ran 3 months ago.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just FYI, I don't know that guy for what its worth. Why have "undercover" reps if I don't have "real" reps. He emailed me the same thing, I ask did he get the test done before DTHLE and he said "no." I said well either stop using it for 2 months get tested and start again, then test again after a month on, but I did tell him, i'd take those free test numbers no matter what test I had ran 3 months ago.
If you believe your product will work then i am the best one to prove .

I am 31 years old and many years with severe sleep apnea my test is :

9 nmol/L which is 259 ng/dL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used or taken anything for your test levels? You are about at 1/2 of what it should or could be at 31 which is 400ng/dl with 700+ being good. Do you know what your Free test of LH is?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good to see you back on AM, C.D....post more often!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever used or taken anything for your test levels? You are about at 1/2 of what it should or could be at 31 which is 400ng/dl with 700+ being good. Do you know what your Free test of LH is?
Activate xtreme and triazole was pretty potent..
i am not using TRT because it can worse sleep apnea
My SHBG is 15 which is on the lowest and thats good. LH and freetest results , i will get them soon

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do realize that low testosterone and low SHBG is not a good thing and actually can cause issues with blood pressure, increased cholesterol, and increased fat storage- which can lead to heart disease and diabetes. I know, debbie downer. My point is that you should not be overlooking this and maybe talk to a doc about correcting it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do realize that low testosterone and low SHBG is not a good thing and actually can cause issues with blood pressure, increased cholesterol, and increased fat storage- which can lead to heart disease and diabetes. I know, debbie downer. My point is that you should not be overlooking this and maybe talk to a doc about correcting it.
I know that but 6 months ago my SHBG was low, free test pretty high and thats good.

I never had problems with libido, no depression, no problem with mood, cholesterol is normal, bloodpressure perfect and i am gaining size pretty fast but ofcourse there are many factors that makes it happen..

Honestly i prefer lower serum test and good levels of freetest than uposite like some of my friends have..

But ofcourse i need to keep an eye on my serum T from now

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
good to see you back on AM, C.D....post more often!!!
I will, you know I like to stay neutral and just not try to promote or seem like a "whats a good energy product" then blurt out my products.
But I will post more and try to help people with stacks and understanding some general stuff about herbs, etc.

Certain things I can't talk about not being a board sponsor anymore. But I'm around.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that but 6 months ago my SHBG was low, free test pretty high and thats good.

I never had problems with libido, no depression, no problem with mood, cholesterol is normal, bloodpressure perfect and i am gaining size pretty fast but ofcourse there are many factors that makes it happen..

Honestly i prefer lower serum test and good levels of freetest than uposite like some of my friends have..

Cool, just looking out.

I am on TRT and also prefer my total test lower than most. I have my protocol dialed in to have total test steady in the high 600s- mid 700s and free test near the top of the range.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Activate xtreme and triazole was pretty potent..
i am not using TRT because it can worse sleep apnea
My SHBG is 15 which is on the lowest and thats good. LH and freetest results , i will get them soon
If you SHBG is on the low end, but your total test is 295ish, that would mean your free test "should be" medium to high but your LH is low. Low LH comes from several things, but is often seen with low SHBG. Total test really only is an indication of how much DHEA you are converting to testosterone, also high total test usually translates to high libido and high LH. So long story short, if you SHBG is low, and they are testing total test, and not free test or LH, then thats like taking a bite of a burger then reviewing your best pizza places.

These are the important test:
LH
Estrodiol
SHBG
Free Test
Cortisol

You honestly do not need to just know your total test UNLESS you get one of those saliva test kits and want to know, bc something is better than nothing.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

I would worry about total test only if you start to see a drop in libido, then that would mean your LH is dropping too low and your total test is dropping from a loopback as a result of too high free test and too low SHBG. Total test makes you horny, free test makes you strong.