Help! Chrismas Test Boost?!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
My dad is 46 years old and he's always buying "test boosters" at the local bb.com
He usually gets T-Up Black by Nutrex and be liked Charger by Complete Nutrition which I think that is dhea with milk thistle and Hawthorne Berry if I'm not mistaken.
Anyway, I'm not sure what to get him for Christmas and I'd like to pick up a "good" test booster for him if such a thing exists.

Suggestions, please and thank you!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Testpowder by USPLABS. I use it and love it or Finaflex 550.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Testpowder by USPLABS. I use it and love it or Finaflex 550.
Thanks for the quick response! I've read good things about test powder. Didn't know if it was true. I will look I to both!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried he MASS 550 myself, yet, but I enjoyed the DAA in Pure Test.

This will be a stack I try shortly, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417132975.415245.jpg

Check your PMs in a sec.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax would be worth looking into for your dad. Exepcially since there are several sales on it currently. Nutriverse has a BOGO with our creatine product, CreMax and Nutraplanet has Alphamax for ~$23

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Hell yeah! Definitely plenty to consider. Thank you guys! I have plenty to look at and decide ;)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Tropinol XP, App Nut Beta Test & Free Test XRT,

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS endosurge turbo! Lowers prolactin, enhances sleep, boosts free T, total T, and the list of benefits goes on....

Plus, the price is always good online.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myokem alphadex

40% off at myokem.com with "blackfriday40"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BPS endosurge turbo! Lowers prolactin, enhances sleep, boosts free T, total T, and the list of benefits goes on....

Plus, the price is always good online.
you forgot dermacrine. he is 46!!!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Lol I don't know if he'd want a transdermal. But dermacrine is a good one

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I don't know if he'd want a transdermal. But dermacrine is a good one
he is in the prime age range to get max benefits from dermacrine.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
buy him a bottle of test

or

Nutra planet black friday sales

> Analzyed T Alatus, Fenu 400, or ChloroTest/Dopadex. with some bulk DAA + Elimistane (armistane + other goods) + Normal Erase

any of those could be good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
buy him a bottle of test

or

Nutra planet black friday sales

> Analzyed T Alatus, Fenu 400, or ChloroTest/Dopadex. with some bulk DAA + Elimistane (armistane + other goods) + Normal Erase

any of those could be good.
logs on elimistane are looking good... 75mg of arimistane plus some novel goodies from the master[dsade]. matt is cooking up some badass formulas, he is on a roll!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our new inhibit e that's on sale for 19.99 right now through NPs black friday sale would be a good addition as it lowers estrogen. High quality formula at an unbeatable price.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax+bulk DAA would really benefit your dad. DAA is especially helpful for the older crowd when it comes to boosting test and the arimistane will lower his estrogen and boost test even further.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
logs on elimistane are looking good... 75mg of arimistane plus some novel goodies from the master[dsade]. matt is cooking up some badass formulas, he is on a roll!!!
yep i love them, very innovative.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always really liked that he just formulates things that he would want to use, and then sells them to others afterwards.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always really liked that he just formulates things that he would want to use, and then sells them to others afterwards.
^^This. I bet EndoSurge Turbo, Dermacrine and Elimistane would be a helluva stack!

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
I'm currently on AlphaMax standalone at 33 years old. Been on it for approx 14 days now and waiting for it to really kick-in as I enter week 3... So far I have noticed increased vascularity and better sleep quality.

I've heard recently that 100mg is the sweet spot for Forskolin so was thinking of stacking the AlphaMax with AppNut Beta Test as I have a bottle lying around. This will then deliver an additional 50mgs of Forskolin to the equation, amongst other goodies...

What are people's thoughts on this? Too much at once, or a solid addition to the mix?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on AlphaMax standalone at 33 years old. Been on it for approx 14 days now and waiting for it to really kick-in as I enter week 3... So far I have noticed increased vascularity and better sleep quality.

I've heard recently that 100mg is the sweet spot for Forskolin so was thinking of stacking the AlphaMax with AppNut Beta Test as I have a bottle lying around. This will then deliver an additional 50mgs of Forskolin to the equation, amongst other goodies...

What are people's thoughts on this? Too much at once, or a solid addition to the mix?
A ton of good feedback on 100mg, if you can stomach it. I have stacked Alphamax/ABE multiple times and had great results.

Id go for it, I assume you would just add one cap right? I think Beta Test is 60mg 40% per pill.

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
Good thinking! There's only one way to find out if I can stomach it ;)

Beta Test is 120mg @ 40% per 2 pills, so 48mg a serving. I'm just gonna jump right in and take 1 serving a day at lunch time with my first meal (I'm currently doing IF). I'll carry on with the Alphamax at waking/pre workout (morning training) and pre-bed, so a nice even dose of Forskolin throughout the day :D

Last edited:
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, sounds like an awesome stack but do keep in mind not only will high doses of Forskolin effect your stomach but also lower % extracts. Keep that in mind when stacking the two.

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
Hey, thanks for the response! Not 100% sure what you mean by the Forskolin lowering % extracts... Please can you elaborate? Do you think it'd have that much effect if it was spaced out in the following manner:

5:45am - Alphamax (23.75mg Forskolin) - taken upon waking/before morning training on empty stomach
1:00pm - Beta Test (48mg Forskolin) - taken with protein shake as first "meal" of the day to break the fast
10:00pm - Alphamax (23.75mg Forskolin) - taken 1 hour after last meal, pre bed.

Total for the day would be 95.5mg - almost the sweet spot.

I did my first test of this protocol yesterday and had no issues with my stomach at all. In fact, this is the first time I've ever really tried Forskolin so I was quite surprised. Then again I have been told I have an iron stomach! ;)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, thanks for the response! Not 100% sure what you mean by the Forskolin lowering % extracts... Please can you elaborate? Do you think it'd have that much effect if it was spaced out in the following manner:
Lower % extracts of forskolin tend to cause more GI distress. So for example, 60% forskolin may be harsher than 95%.

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
Aaah, I see. Thanks. I'd heard similar about the lower % extracts...

I tried the Beta Test today on an empty stomach and tbh it was fine. I ate about 25 mins after ingestion with no issues. However, I never know with Appnut if I'm getting a full dose as it always seems that their pills are inconsistently filled. I've had similar findings with Drive, RPM, Free Test and Fat Free...

Anyway, I'm not here to bash (I love you Appnut) so only time and effort will tell what this stack does. I'll report back with pros and cons in a week or so...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm personally running a trio of Form-XT, natadrol and Rise and Swell and doing pretty good on it. Will be adding in some 1-AD in a few weeks as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got some new inhibit e I'm pumped to try out.