Black Friday/Cyber Monday

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Where are the great deals? Seems like I missed the boat with NutraPlanet this time around. What else? Thanks and happy carb-loading day !

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Where are the great deals? Seems like I missed the boat with NutraPlanet this time around. What else? Thanks and happy carb-loading day !
Orbit is currently 15% off site-wide, 20% off both Ironflex and Olympus Labs, and lots of other items in sales and BOGO

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Haha happy carb loading day

If you head to www.myokem.com and use the code "BLACKFRIDAY40" you get 40% off. Magnitropin for less than $40, nitramine for less than $27. Great deals and prices

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't seen anything great, for what I'm looking for. NP failed me by not having the 100 gram Na-r-ala in stock and I am looking for a good deal on aminos.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I haven't seen anything great, for what I'm looking for. NP failed me by not having the 100 gram Na-r-ala in stock and I am looking for a good deal on aminos.
Recoverpro is a killer deal!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I was disappointed this year with NP.
Maybe cuz I was looking for some specific stuff (Norcodrene, Erase Pro, some others) and none were part of the sale.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
I noticed that NP said that there would be a delay in shipping because they're closed till the 30th. But can a rep (if one's around) tell me if I'd still receive my order some time next week if I placed it tomorrow?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally, I think the taste is terrible. Plus, I look for a 2:1:1 ratio.
You would be surprised what happens if you test the product and seeing how much BCAA's and Leucine you really get
Just a FYI :)

placed my order and dropped 900$
Got a lot of Multi's (OT 12 bottles)
Enzymes, Probiotics, D3, picked up some bulk amento to try out with High Volume

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would be surprised what happens if you test the product and seeing how much BCAA's and Leucine you really get Just a FYI :) placed my order and dropped 900$ Got a lot of Multi's (OT 12 bottles) Enzymes, Probiotics, D3, picked up some bulk amento to try out with High Volume
$900??

You buy yourself a supp store lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black Friday Sales and discount codes!!

From now until Tuesday 12/2/14 save 15% off everything in the store with code THANKS15

Olympus Labs discount code OLYMPUS20 for 20% off.

20% off Ironflex topicals with code IRON20

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO@ spending $900 on supplements. Come on now. Even if I had that kind of money I certainly wouldn't spend it on supplements. -This is my own opinion and not that of S.N.S..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
LMAO@ spending $900 on supplements. Come on now. Even if I had that kind of money I certainly wouldn't spend it on supplements. -This is my own opinion and not that of S.N.S..
Lol, I'd use half to make a good stack with test or trest as base with sd and all the on cycle goods + pct.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Had to jump on that Controlled Labs Gold Feast for $24, here at Nutra. No other real jaw dropping deals at Nutra.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

multi's (Orange Triad), Enzymes (NOW), Probotic (Evomuse), D3 (NOW)
other little health/essential things
Dont have to place multiple orders (Saves shipping)

+ most of the stuff I use (BCAA's fasted training, whey, non-stim and stimmed pre-workouts) etc i do not have to pay for, so those are already covered.

I won't have to pick up anything else the rest of the year, so that saves on shipping and placing multiple smaller orders.
I can almost guarantee you most people on these forums spend way more than 900$ over the span of a year in supp stacks or supplements in general

Add up all the insider sales, IC Sales, intro sales on new products + other orders they place (others on here) i can almost guarantee you it would be above 900$

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$900 for a hobby, dang.

I think I've spent $100 -/+10 all year lol

Bought a tub of protein, bulk TMG and bulk mono hydrate

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
$900 for a hobby, dang. I think I've spent $100 -/+10 all year lol Bought a tub of protein, bulk TMG and bulk mono hydrate
Honestly, $900 a year, i would consider that a cheap hobby! Lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
anyone after amentoflavone or forsk95? 90ct of former for 19.99, 60ct of latter for 16.99...lower profile brands

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$900 for a hobby, dang.

I think I've spent $100 -/+10 all year lol

Bought a tub of protein, bulk TMG and bulk mono hydrate
All hobbies are expensive. People are into cars, guns, etc. It costs money to put parts in cars and money to go to the shooting range.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All hobbies are expensive. People are into cars, guns, etc. It costs money to put parts in cars and money to go to the shooting range.
Ok?

$900 IMO is outrageous lol

My wife and I have different priorities I guess. If I were single then I guess I'd spend more on supplements. But, then again maybe not.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When it comes to the gym ain't no limit. I'll spend whatever. It's the only expensive hobby I have. Better than other people's hobby.

Some can spend $100 and be like its a lot cause they're no financially stable. Some spend $500+ cause they can.

Some but Volkswagen some buy mercedes.

By all means spend if u can and if it makes u happy and won't hurt you financially. ;-)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously "expensive" is a relative term and by no means would $900 be "expensive" to me lol but, I'd rather have a bigger home, toys for my kids (if I had em) and other luxuries is all I'm saying.

And, like bob as said before 99% of people on this board will NEVER be a pro and make a living from this. It'll never be more than a hobby, and for ME, PERSONALLY I can't justify $900 on supplements lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you. But still I don't knock anyone. I spend a lot on everything. Dinner alone for me and my wife be $250+. Even had dinner that the bill was $800 for 4. Sneakers be costing $150+. Some people go out to eat and the bill be $30 and sneakers $40. Lol.

Some people smoke cigarettes and what they be? Like $8 per pack. Some smoke a pack a day. Imagine that. And it kills you.

Enjoy spending man. $900 will get you 1square feet lol

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Ok?

$900 IMO is outrageous lol

My wife and I have different priorities I guess. If I were single then I guess I'd spend more on supplements. But, then again maybe not.
Good to know. I can sleep now.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
I feel you. But still I don't knock anyone. I spend a lot on everything. Dinner alone for me and my wife be $250+. Even had dinner that the bill was $800 for 4. Sneakers be costing $150+. Some people go out to eat and the bill be $30 and sneakers $40. Lol.

Some people smoke cigarettes and what they be? Like $8 per pack. Some smoke a pack a day. Imagine that. And it kills you.

Enjoy spending man. $900 will get you 1square feet lol
Most of the people here are acting like " oh my god this is a lot " well if you have the money and you don't go around spending your money in the club, bar, dinner etc..... then spending a few hundreds on supplements that you like, what's the problem ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Most of the people here are acting like " oh my god this is a lot " well if you have the money and you don't go around spending your money in the club, bar, dinner etc..... then spending a few hundreds on supplements that you like, what's the problem ?
^^ This
I am a minimalist in spending
This is probably the only thing i buy myself for the year. I dont even buy myself stuff for xmas or My birthday

buy Grocieres, Gas, Pay bills, about it.. going to concerts and stuff like that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Obviously "expensive" is a relative term and by no means would $900 be "expensive" to me lol but, I'd rather have a bigger home, toys for my kids (if I had em) and other luxuries is all I'm saying.

And, like bob as said before 99% of people on this board will NEVER be a pro and make a living from this. It'll never be more than a hobby, and for ME, PERSONALLY I can't justify $900 on supplements lol
a wise person [my mom] once told me...'it's not how much money you have, it's how you spend it'.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
a wise person [my mom] once told me...'it's not how much money you have, it's how you spend it'.
Thats why i went back to school and got my minor in economics (business ed major)
I invest my money very smart.
already setting up my retirement fund when i turned 22 by investing in the stock market, monitor it, when stocks rise i buy when they fall i sell
Already made a good 50,000$ just investing in stocks, and wont touch any of it until i retire.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Also a good advice, grown men should care about their business, not making judgements of other peoples life, this is women's job.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. People go to bars and drink. Now that's a waste. It's fun yes.

I don't understand. Everyone here spends. Some spend $100 per month or more some spend in one shot and don't buy for a few months

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats why i went back to school and got my minor in economics (business ed major)
I invest my money very smart.
already setting up my retirement fund when i turned 22 by investing in the stock market, monitor it, when stocks rise i buy when they fall i sell
Already made a good 50,000$ just investing in stocks, and wont touch any of it until i retire.
it doesn't hurt that you live with your mom....for me it was the military right out of high school.... someone had to do it, so you could go to school and earn big bucks!!!

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Exactly. People go to bars and drink. Now that's a waste. It's fun yes.

I don't understand. Everyone here spends. Some spend $100 per month or more some spend in one shot and don't buy for a few months
You just have to wait for idiots saying " Spending on supplements is not gonna make you build more muscles " , like buying fish oil is going to turn me into the rock

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you. But still I don't knock anyone. I spend a lot on everything. Dinner alone for me and my wife be $250+. Even had dinner that the bill was $800 for 4. Sneakers be costing $150+. Some people go out to eat and the bill be $30 and sneakers $40. Lol. Some people smoke cigarettes and what they be? Like $8 per pack. Some smoke a pack a day. Imagine that. And it kills you. Enjoy spending man. $900 will get you 1square feet lol
$900 a sqft in Brooklyn maybe lol not out here.

I do spend hella on clothes and new sneakers (imma sneaker head) and watches.

Anyways, I've become a minimalist with supplements.

Creatine mono, TMG, pre workout and occasional protein tub. I'm not buyin up every item that comes out cuz the labels hot and its a new release.

Like I said, to me it's unjustifiable. Don't know why everybody turned up because I said I wouldn't spend 900 on supplements lol

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
$900 a sqft in Brooklyn maybe lol not out here.

I do spend hella on clothes and new sneakers (imma sneaker head) and watches.

Anyways, I've become a minimalist with supplements.

Creatine mono, TMG, pre workout and occasional protein tub. I'm not buyin up every item that comes out cuz the labels hot and its a new release.

Like I said, to me it's unjustifiable. Don't know why everybody turned up because I said I wouldn't spend 900 on supplements lol
Look at the way you said the sentence, this is always funny to hear people saying it's injustifiable while spending more money on shoes than my girlfriend

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats why i went back to school and got my minor in economics (business ed major) I invest my money very smart. already setting up my retirement fund when i turned 22 by investing in the stock market, monitor it, when stocks rise i buy when they fall i sell Already made a good 50,000$ just investing in stocks, and wont touch any of it until i retire.
That's good.

We invest as well (stocks), have two separate savings accounts and Wroth IRA.

Wasn't knocking you're spending. Just stating I wouldn't spend $900 on supplements.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at the way you said the sentence, this is always funny to hear people saying it's injustifiable while spending more money on shoes than my girlfriend
You mad cuz I'm stylin on you?

Edit* I can were my sneakers more than thirty days. Can you stretch a 30 serving container of a $40 dollar supplement?

Now, fallback.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it comes to the gym ain't no limit. I'll spend whatever. It's the only expensive hobby I have. Better than other people's hobby.

Some can spend $100 and be like its a lot cause they're no financially stable. Some spend $500+ cause they can.

Some but Volkswagen some buy mercedes.

By all means spend if u can and if it makes u happy and won't hurt you financially. ;-)
Sure but you really can't compare purchasing a car to purchasing supplements. Sure supplements help and you may get a slight return on your investment, but once you start spending $900 on a single order it would seem that you've made supplements more of a priority than anything else you spend your money on. The point isn't that some people can afford to spend that much on supplements that may or may not provide results. The point is that it seems ridiculous to spend that amount of money on something that may or may not work for you which provides little if any temporary return on your investment. Irregardless of whether you can afford to or not, it's just not a sound financial decision.

However, if you or anyone else wants to spend that amount on supplements it's their decision. This is just my own opinion of the matter. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers. I'm just expressing my opinion. Have fun and enjoy your supplement shopping.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
describe 'job'.
Substitute Teacher (M-F)
Help Mom at Hospital (part time) as medical technologist and blood courier
Seasonal work for my dad at golf course in clubhouse (private course) make amazing tips
Manager @ Restaurant (weekend job)
Also work at a local firm as their budget analyst