Dexaprine Appetite Suppression

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,
Ive been taking Dex at a half a pill in the morning and a half in the afternoon. The appetite suppression is absolutely insane. I know the the Acacia Rigidula is the main app suppressant in it, however I compared labels of Conquer and Dex, and it seems they have a pretty similar dose of the two in there. And I remember reading in an old thread on BB.com that the acacia extract in Dex was specialized for 3 different strains of PEA. And on the label of Conquer it lists that the Acacia was extracted to 3 different strains of PEA. Dexaprine absolutely kills my appetite at a half a pill, but 2 scoops of Conquer doesnt really change my appetite to any appreciable level. Could anyone here maybe shed some light on how this works? Maybe Im way off base but its been something Ive been really wondering about. Thanks Guys!

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Are you talking about the New Dexaprine ?
I have used the original and yes, appettite supression was INSANE.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
It's the xr version. Best app suppression in any fat burner! Feels like Clen for energy and thermo effect too. It's fantastic. That and alphamine are my hands down favorites. Got the dex for free so I thought id give it a shot. Iforce hit it big with this one! Anyone know about the ingredients for that?

TrainPsycho

Awards
It's the xr version. Best app suppression in any fat burner! Feels like Clen for energy and thermo effect too. It's fantastic. That and alphamine are my hands down favorites. Got the dex for free so I thought id give it a shot. Iforce hit it big with this one! Anyone know about the ingredients for that?
The more I use it, the more I begin to like it. Sides (especially jitters and rapid heartbeat) become less with each use, but the good things actually get better!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
The more I use it, the more I begin to like it. Sides (especially jitters and rapid heartbeat) become less with each use, but the good things actually get better!
Im noticing the same. I started it last saturday and its slowly getting even better. A half a pill before my workouts has me sweating like crazy and energy is through the roof. I will say though, if I take it past 2 in the afternoon, I wont sleep til midnight. This whole 12 hour energy thing is no joke! Im still just trying to figure out why its so poweful for appetite suppression though.

TrainPsycho

Awards
Dem Amphetamines?
Look up Acacia Rigidula contents.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually its not the Acacia that's responcible for this effect... its more likely the alpha yohimbe. the PEAs are better for mood enhancement.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
actually its not the Acacia that's responcible for this effect... its more likely the alpha yohimbe. the PEAs are better for mood enhancement.
I've used high dose pea 500 so I'm not stranger to those effects, but pea always killed my appetite too. And alpha y kills appetite? I've never noticed it in other products. I've taken alpha y in a lot of products and nothing compares to dex. Maybe it's the combination of the pea and alpha y? Either way, it's amazing stuff!

jaakonpallo

Awards
I though the XR version was more subtle with sides like jitters and rapid heart beats. Got still unopened bottle of original but nervous to use it as i've had problems with arrytmia and high bp before.