Cannibal Ferox

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I am the type of guy who cuts right down to it normally. If you saw my last review of Max Pump I gave it a little more detail because I though it deserved a little more detail for being a better than average product. I'm no writer by Any means so if it's harder to follow than it should be I apologize in advance.

CANNIBAL F*****G FEROX......that is exactly how it feels when it kicks in.
I've heard some people say it hits you like a freight train but for me it's a bit more subtle. I get the full effect believe me, but It takes 15-20min. Once that level of intensity- and that's exactly what this is stuff is- hits you stay on that level you're entire workout.
I do not bounce off the walls like a toddler who just did cocain at Chucky Cheese's, nor do I have any mental freak outs or jitter/shake. I'm clean, calm, and collected. I'm self motivated to a whole new level and I feel the drive and energy to get some crap done. This stuff creates focus and intensity for me that's really what it boils down to honestly.

I am not paid, this review is based off a purchase I paid for and did on my own without anyone asking so this is 100% my honest take on this pre-workout. Take it or leave it.

The maker of this supplement is Chaos and Pain, this isn't a company I am all that familiar with so I was hesitant to try it out, I'm young and have bills to pay so wasting my income on junk doesn't appeal to me.

As you can tell from what I previously wrote out I like this product a great deal. I'll be purchasing more from Chaos and Pain in the future because my impression so far is that this is a quality company with quality products, not to mention a bad ass name.

Flavor: strawbloody kiwi crush is a killer flavor and I enjoy the taste it's seriously kick ass and refreshing. The Lawless Lemonade flavor was like a 7/10 it was good but nothing more than average in my opinion. Down below you'll see why I had two flavors to sample.

Supplement facts:
Citrulline Malate 4000mg
Creatine monohydrate 2000mg
N-acetyl L-tyrosine 750mg
Caffeine 450mg
4-amino-2-methylpentane citrate 300mg
Picamilon 200mg
Higenamine 75mg
Hordenine 75mg
Synephrine HCL 75mg
P5P 30mg
Bioperine 10mg
Yohimbine HCL 1.5mg

You get 25 full servings I this tub and believe me 3/4-1 scoop will do it and then some.

Things I would change about this product...hmm...honestly I'd like to see more pump. The focus and intensity are second to none and I've taken pre workouts for almost 7 years now but the pumps and vascularity just are not there. WITH THAT BEING SAID I realize Chaos and Pain don't market this for a pump inducing product and they have another completely different product that is made for that. So what I did was take 3G of betaine nitrate 30min before my workout and boom I get my pumps for the lady's.

Do I recommend this product? Not yes but hell yes.

Customer service: yea I had to use customer service, **** happens. I got my first tub in the mail, I tore open the envelope like a kid on Christmas Day, opened the container and it looked like gravel. You know how pre workout looks when it sat on a shelf for an eternity and a half? Sadly that is what this tub looked like. So like a kid who just pulled sweaty gym socks out of dirt bike box on Christmas morning I contacted Chaos and Pain to inform them this was kinda a bummer. I didn't beg for a new container or raise hell I just though it's my duty as a consumer to point out when a product is received and isn't as expected. Otherwise how would the company find out about these issues and fix them? So I sent an email, got an email right back and long story short they replaced it. It was simple it was just the Saftey seal had stuck to the lid and didn't actually seal the tub to preserve the powder so it got all hard and nasty looking. The new tub was fresh as can be and was good to go. Customer service A++ and I got the replacement tub in 2 days so much appreciated quick shipping.

If you have tried this product please chime in and give your opinions or if you have questions because I just blatantly skipped over good information then make sure and point it out for me.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Haha. Sorry buddy haven't tried it

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be a brand not many have tried out. I'm loving this preworkout it's beastly

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran a log for over a month on Ferox. I'm a stim lover and Ferox was over the top. One half scoop was all I needed!

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Ran a log for over a month on Ferox. I'm a stim lover and Ferox was over the top. One half scoop was all I needed!
I'm not a stim junkie, honestly. But this stim is such a clean energy I can handle it and absolutely love it. It's for sure meant for power and not endurance.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The profile is pretty bad. I'd never use it.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Damn... 450 mg caffeine. Is this PWO made for guys 300+?

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I'm damn near immune to caffeine so I don't even notice the high caffeine content.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I die from just 240mg, this would rock me off the boat lol

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a gallbladder, and I have irritable bowel pretty bad so many stim heavy sups leave me on the pot after 15-30min. This preworkout doesn't do that too me at all even with all that caffeine