Is this a sound stack or would it be overboard?

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Hey guys new member here, well I've been lurking here for quite a bit and finally decided to make a post.

I've been compiling a few natty supps to use as a bridge before my next cycle. The goal here is to maintain muscle density (currently on a bulk/reverse dieting from my last competition). I was more so wondering if anything in this stack would conflict with each other. So here's the lineup of what I have planned:

Anabeta Elite
X-gels
Fearn soy lecithin
PES High Volume
Anabolic Pump (still happen to have some on hand)/Slin Sane v2 (plan on switching once current AP is gone)

*also currently taking creatine hcl/whey protein isolate/bcaa's

So there it is...is there anything that you guys suggest I should take out that might be redundant or that might conflict with another supp?

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Nice, good to know. Thanks for the quick reply!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
does anabolic pump or slinsane have berberine? ive read at a few places that berberine can reduce the effectiveness of PDE inhibitors (such as the forskolin in ABE?)...dunno, this may amount to nothing much, maybe MrC, Synapsin or someone else could resolve this

id love to know this one way or another myself, ive been wanting to try a GDA and many contain some sort of berberine...otherwise i guess it just safer to dose with naRala *shrug*

also, no need for GMS if taking soyl

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Hmm, I believe AP has berberine, but I don't think slin sane v2 has it

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm, I believe AP has berberine, but I don't think slin sane v2 has it
i dont want to cause alarm where it is not warranted, but, again, that is what ive read (initially at examine.com, then i googled and some other sources came up with the same claims too)

i cycle ABE and forskolin regularly too, so itd be good to know the extent of this 'conflict' (if there really is one)

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Interesting, glad you brought it up. I'd love to know too

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely no need to add anything to your stack above.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Thanks bro, good to know. Do you know if the amount of berberine in anabolic pump (or berberine in general) would have any adverse affects on anabeta elite?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe someone else can answer this but...

I was thinking AP or SSv2 is a little overkill (not needed) while using ABE.

Otherwise it looks great. I'm on ABE & Lecithin now. Will be adding Xgels next month.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro, good to know. Do you know if the amount of berberine in anabolic pump (or berberine in general) would have any adverse affects on anabeta elite?
I can't remember exactly but I know the issue has came up before and if I'm not mistaken I believe Cooper commented that berberine won't have an impact on AnaBeta Elites effectiveness.

I know I've ran AnaBeta Elite with berberine and I never notice a difference.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe someone else can answer this but... I was thinking AP or SSv2 is a little overkill (not needed) while using ABE.
Definitely don't need to dose them together. You could do 1 AP + 1 SSv2 prior to a higher carb meal though as they both do contain different ingredients.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
I can't remember exactly but I know the issue has came up before and if I'm not mistaken I believe Cooper commented that berberine won't have an impact on AnaBeta Elites effectiveness.

I know I've ran AnaBeta Elite with berberine and I never notice a difference.
Nice, I was mostly wondering since I already have some AP on hand. Either way I definitely want to get the most out of this stack as possible

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, I was mostly wondering since I already have some AP on hand. Either way I definitely want to get the most out of this stack as possible
You should be set especially with ArA + PA + AnaBeta Elite. That is for sure!

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Agree with this. Stack looks solid. Maybe add a carnitine source, but the lecithin should serve as an emulsifier for the ArA (so no need for GMS).
I'll throw some carnitine in there for the full effect, I might just have to log this haha

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
You should be set especially with ArA + PA + AnaBeta Elite. That is for sure!
Thanks bro, I was just reading through a couple of the threads on PA in here and it certainly peaked my interest to say the least (already was set on AB: E + ArA)

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
One more question: Should I dose the x gels/PA (lecithin)/High Volume all together on an empty stomach pre-WO?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more question: Should I dose the x gels/PA (lecithin)/High Volume all together on an empty stomach pre-WO?
Yeah. You could dose Soy Lecithin + ArA prior to High Volume if you wanted. I usually dose ArA + SL 30-40 minutes pre-workout then dose High Volume 15 minutes pre.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Thanks again bro! Last question, I swear lol: I usually work out in the a.m. right after breakfast (1 cup dry measured oatmeal + 25g whey isolate shake). Would it be ok to take the AB: E with that meal, then should I wait 30-45min and take the ArA + PA (then High Volume as I leave for the gym)?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya you can dose the AnaBeta Elite prior to or with the pre-workout meal. If you workout right after that meal, you could dose the SL with the meal as well. Then dose the ArA right before the gym.

It's best to be on an empty stomach with ArA. I usually eat my pre workout meal and wait about 60-90 minutes then dose my ArA + SL.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Ah ok nice. I can spare an extra hour of waiting time to make sure I can get the full effect of the ArA (and hopefully create some nice synergy with HV). I'll take the ABE with the PW meal, then wait 1-1 1/2 hours to take the SL/ArA and take the HV right before I take off for the gym

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah ok nice. I can spare an extra hour of waiting time to make sure I can get the full effect of the ArA (and hopefully create some nice synergy with HV). I'll take the ABE with the PW meal, then wait 1-1 1/2 hours to take the SL/ArA and take the HV right before I take off for the gym
Sounds like a plan!

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Thanks once again bro, you and everyone in this thread was a huge help!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
thats a relief (if thats the case)...dont spose you remember the thread where this came up?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a relief (if thats the case)...dont spose you remember the thread where this came up?
I'm actually searching right now lol. It was a while ago though.
mr.cooper69 or Synapsin

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks once again bro, you and everyone in this thread was a huge help!
Stack looks good man. Keep us informed of your run. Dose Xgels pre workout :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys new member here, well I've been lurking here for quite a bit and finally decided to make a post.

I've been compiling a few natty supps to use as a bridge before my next cycle. The goal here is to maintain muscle density (currently on a bulk/reverse dieting from my last competition). I was more so wondering if anything in this stack would conflict with each other. So here's the lineup of what I have planned:

Anabeta Elite
X-gels
Fearn soy lecithin
PES High Volume
Anabolic Pump (still happen to have some on hand)/Slin Sane v2 (plan on switching once current AP is gone)

*also currently taking creatine hcl/whey protein isolate/bcaa's

So there it is...is there anything that you guys suggest I should take out that might be redundant or that might conflict with another supp?
Looks good

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Could try out some sns glycophase as your GDA, but it have heard good things about slin, have yet to try.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Thanks for the reassurance bros, can't wait to start! :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I would personally avoid this actually, based on the literature and just to be safe.
hmm, okay, well that kinda makes me feel better about foregoing berberine in favour of naRala

as i said i havnt delved too much into the details of the interaction, but is it kinda like how some people claim they notice no negatives running fishoil with ara (if they dose appropriately)?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would personally avoid this actually, based on the literature and just to be safe.
Thanks for the clarification!

Good info to know.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Thanks for chiming in. Once I order/receive my orders I'll stop the AP all together and just run the slin sane with it all (don't believe slin sane v2 has berberine)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for chiming in. Once I order/receive my orders I'll stop the AP all together and just run the slin sane with it all (don't believe slin sane v2 has berberine)
That'll be good. Glad Synapsin confirmed that.

SSv2 doesn't contain berberine so you're good. Has Na-RALA which is a huge plus.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Much appreciated on that :) glad it's confirmed.

Nice, this should be lovely haha. I'll log it all once I get everything (should be the week after this upcoming week)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
yeah man, your stack is pretty much unbeatable

with all that you should experience some crazy muscle fullness

how much soyl you thinking of dosing?

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Thanks bro, that's definitely what I'm looking for to bridge me over.

I think I'm going to shotgun right out the gate with 4 tbsp of it (2.4 g of PA) and ride on that for the full cycle. I might do a 5th tbsp if I feel I can get some more out of it

NewAgeMayan

Awards
sweet, thats a good hefty dose

pa is pretty amazing, especially with the source (soyl granules) youre gonna use

fwiw i think pa, ara, anacyclus, forskolin and amentoflavone are the best ingredients you can currently get (and high volume should have your amento covered)

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Man I can't wait for this run, haven't been this stoked about natty supps in forever, but you're right. These ingredients are very promising and quite synergistic. This will be interesting

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, okay, well that kinda makes me feel better about foregoing berberine in favour of naRala

as i said i havnt delved too much into the details of the interaction, but is it kinda like how some people claim they notice no negatives running fishoil with ara (if they dose appropriately)?
Sort of, but not really. I don't think you should ever take fish oil when supplementing ArA. It may be that the dose of berberine may need to be higher than what you would dose for it to have a negative interaction with forskolin, but why risk it if you're using your hard earned money for maximum benefits?

Thanks for the clarification!

Good info to know.
No problem my man, always glad to help.

No worries!

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Currently I'm sticking with a high volume routine 7 days a week/no days off, focusing on 1 muscle group per day (only exception is bi's/tri's on arm day). My body has always responded best to high volume + heavy focused workouts, especially while bulking. Each muscle group's workouts will vary each time depending on how I want to hit that specific muscle group (ex: for back, one day I'll focus mainly on width, then the next time I hit back I'll focus on thickness)

For each muscle group, I focus on getting in a total of 20-25 sets in (4-5 exercises/4-5 sets each/anywhere from 15-6 reps each).

I also alternate calves or abs every other day at the end of each workout.

During bulking I'll still do low/moderate intensity cardio 6 days a week, but for no longer than 30 min using the stair master

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You ever considered doing HIIT over LISS?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
nice, similiar to what i do myself (high volume, 7day a week)

do you have planned deloads or go by feel?

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
To be honest I'm thinking about making the switch, I did HIIT on my contest prep before this past one with great results, but I've also had success with LISS in the past (I usually switch them up). HIIT will definitely be better for maintaining more muscle, especially while off cycle

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
nice, similiar to what i do myself (high volume, 7day a week)

do you have planned deloads or go by feel?
Good stuff bro, yeah I usually go by feel, especially if certain joints start to feel like they're taking a beating

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest I'm thinking about making the switch, I did HIIT on my contest prep before this past one with great results, but I've also had success with LISS in the past (I usually switch them up). HIIT will definitely be better for maintaining more muscle, especially while off cycle
I would consider it.

I do HIIT 3x a week:

Stationary bike
Warm up for 5 minutes
20 seconds all out effort at level 20
60-90 seconds active recovery
Repeat for 6-10 cycles

You should have a nasty painful leg pump by the end lol.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
I would consider it.

I do HIIT 3x a week:

Stationary bike
Warm up for 5 minutes
20 seconds all out effort at level 20
60-90 seconds active recovery
Repeat for 6-10 cycles

You should have a nasty painful leg pump by the end lol.
Haha nice, my calves get pumped so easily doing any kind of cardio it's ridiculous, I definitely miss those periods of going all out during HIIT. I'll make the switch once I start this stack up

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
I was also thinking of throwing ostarine (mk2886) by Olympus Labs into the mix with this (boarder line) natty stack. I've had genuinely great experience with this compound in the past from a different supplier/company. I also feel as though it's benefits to joint health would be a fantastic addition considering the inflammation effects of ArA. Any thoughts on this?