EC stack dosing questions

rice4lyfe1996

Awards
Starting the stack coming february and I read over the guide on the hotnfit site. The site doesn't outline dosage scheme for dosing 3x a day but I would assume it's: 24mg E + 200mg C 3x a day? I'm using pure ephedrine HCl (I'm canadian) and SNS caffeine

Is the stack (and dosing 3x a day) okay for 18 year olds, assuming it isn't interfering with sleep and there are no noticeable adverse effects? macros and nutrition are in check

Where do I add in the aspirin? 81mg morning dose only?

How often should I get blood pressure checked?

How do I get adequate amounts of potassium while on this stack as I hear it depletes potassium levels quickly?

How long should I run this stack for before cycling off (assuming 3x day dosage)? 2 months? 4 months?

Anything I can add (preferably non/low stim) to help with the cut? I'm thinking forskolin 95 at 50mg-75mg/day doses towards the end of my cut

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the answers to your questions are on the hot and fit site and they do provide a 3x dosing schedule as well as info on how long studies have been run on the stack. Up to 24 weeks. That's 6 months.

But yes 24mg E+ 200mg C 3x daily

Although at 18 idk why you would need it, your metabolism should be really ramped up all the time....

Stack with 50-100mg AS forskolin 95 if u want to tho probably not necessary or optimal at your age.

Good sources of potassium are bananas, tomato juice, coconut water. Too much potassium also has side effects so don't go overboard. Stick with a banana or two 5 days a week you'll
Be fine

rice4lyfe1996

Awards
Some of the answers to your questions are on the hot and fit site and they do provide a 3x dosing schedule as well as info on how long studies have been run on the stack. Up to 24 weeks. That's 6 months.

But yes 24mg E+ 200mg C 3x daily

Although at 18 idk why you would need it, your metabolism should be really ramped up all the time....

Stack with 50-100mg AS forskolin 95 if u want to tho probably not necessary or optimal at your age.
Mainly for muscle sparing and hunger control. And for some reason, I'm convinced that I'd burn more fat on it anyway. It's really cheap too, barely $15 a month after shipping and taxes, for 3x a day dosing :D

Btw, is there any reason why I SHOULDN'T dose 3x a day?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mainly for muscle sparing and hunger control. It's really cheap too, barely $15 a month after shipping and taxes, for 3x a day dosing :D

Btw, is there any reason why I SHOULDN'T dose 3x a day?
If it keeps you awake or you lose too much weight too quickly. It's very effective at 2x daily. At 3x, I couldn't sleep and got TOO thin none of my clothes fit (in a bad way)

Edit see above for potassium

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U should send me some in the states I could go for some straight eph hcl and stop having to use asthma medication

rice4lyfe1996

Awards
Okay so apparently the hotnfit site has two EC stack dosing guides, and I just finished reading the one for 3x a day. It says something like:

1. 24mg E, 200mg C
2. 24mg E, 200mg C
3. 16mg E, 200mg C

So I'm assuming this is what I should follow or is 24mg E for the third dose also alright?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so apparently the hotnfit site has two EC stack dosing guides, and I just finished reading the one for 3x a day. It says something like:

1. 24mg E, 200mg C
2. 24mg E, 200mg C
3. 16mg E, 200mg C

So I'm assuming this is what I should follow or is 24mg E for the third dose also alright?
Start with two doses for two weeks. Increase to 16mg for two weeks for third dose if u want. Then increase to 24. No more than that 3x daily.

The energy my first time using EC was insane, two doses was more than enough and I am VERY stim tolerant

rice4lyfe1996

Awards
Start with two doses for two weeks. Increase to 16mg for two weeks for third dose if u want. Then increase to 24. No more than that 3x daily.

The energy my first time using EC was insane, two doses was more than enough and I am VERY stim tolerant
Any proven benefits with 24mg as opposed to 16mg with third dose from a fat loss perspective? Or any proven benefits with a third dose in general from a fat loss perspective?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any proven benefits with 24mg as opposed to 16mg with third dose from a fat loss perspective? Or any proven benefits with a third dose in general from a fat loss perspective?
Not sure. 2 doses is very effective for majority. At age 18 I would stick wit two. Hell, I ran one dose for a month and still lost body fat.

Bradruz

Awards
2 x a day I found to be plenty and my sleeping was not effected.

Another great choice is Alphamine and Forskolin-95. I've found similar hunger suppressant with it and feel good.

rice4lyfe1996

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I've read somewhere that aspirin may potentially be detrimental to brain development in teenagers (18 year olds?) such as myself. Any input on this?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I've read somewhere that aspirin may potentially be detrimental to brain development in teenagers (18 year olds?) such as myself. Any input on this?
Don't over complicate it,
This is just baby aspirin taken once a day it will be no issue.

I agree to start with just 2x a day dosing that is all I ever needed.

Ideally you will be low carb while using Ephedrine, so I don't find bananas to be as feasible for potassium needs. The mini cans of V8 pack 500 mg, and zucchini has a tonne for few calories, on top of being filling.

Us Canadians have it lucky for ECA, using Kaizen brand?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ideally you will be low carb while using Ephedrine, so I don't find bananas to be as feasible for potassium needs. The mini cans of V8 pack 500 mg, and zucchini has a tonne for few calories, on top of being filling.

I only eat the bananas on training days (higher carb days)

rice4lyfe1996

Awards

Yessir, 600x8mg Kaizen E pills for $30

Nothing wrong with taking the aspirin with the EC preworkout, right?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yessir, 600x8mg Kaizen E pills for $30 Nothing wrong with taking the aspirin with the EC preworkout, right?
No issue, i used ECA preworkout pretty often. Stacked with preWO products

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Can anyone vouch for the safety of adding alpha-y as opposed to regular y-hcl?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm still alive ;)

As with any stims stacked you should introduce them slowly

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would much rather add alpha-y than y-hcl if you plan to with Ephedrine (unless you respond very well too y-hcl and it doesn't cause any problems).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can I run bronkaid?? I'm supposed to stop my cycle jan 1 but just found out I'm getting sent on a press trip to a resort in Mexico jan 29-feb 1.... I don't wanna have all that rebound weight on lol. I've been on since sept... 50mg daily not 3 doses. Only two. Am I safe for an additional 4 weeks with that expectorant in there??

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can I run bronkaid?? I'm supposed to stop my cycle jan 1 but just found out I'm getting sent on a press trip to a resort in Mexico jan 29-feb 1.... I don't wanna have all that rebound weight on lol. I've been on since sept... 50mg daily not 3 doses. Only two. Am I safe for an additional 4 weeks with that expectorant in there??
As long as the dosages of ephedrine are minimal..you can continue through the remainder of your cut.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as the dosages of ephedrine are minimal..you can continue through the remainder of your cut.
Yes I have great results at 2 doses of 25mg. Actually got too thin at 3 doses over the summer .. None if my brand new shorts fit after like two weeks at 75mg and it wasnt a good thing

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's fine. Some people use ephedrine indefinitely, but I'd say take a break after 6 months. That takes you to about 6 months with the extra 4 weeks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's fine. Some people use ephedrine indefinitely, but I'd say take a break after 6 months. That takes you to about 6 months with the extra 4 weeks.
Thanks synapsin. It's not the E I'm worried about as BP is and HR are totally fine. It's the extra stuff that is in the bronkaid. I'm aware if the 24 week study for EC. But it's the stuff in bronkaid that has me wondering since I do not have pure ephedrine

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks synapsin. It's not the E I'm worried about as BP is and HR are totally fine. It's the extra stuff that is in the bronkaid. I'm aware if the 24 week study for EC. But it's the stuff in bronkaid that has me wondering since I do not have pure ephedrine
Only real issue with guaifenesin is possibly kidney stones, so just be wary of that.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey OP

I made a video about the ECA stack :D

[video=youtube;wX1hDgy_OeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX1hDgy_OeU[/video]

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only real issue with guaifenesin is possibly kidney stones, so just be wary of that.
Ok cool. Not seen any warning signs or had any issues. Thank you again.

Last question synapsin... You said some never cycle off? How long should one need to cycle off after say 5-6 months of use?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool. Not seen any warning signs or had any issues. Thank you again.

Last question synapsin... You said some never cycle off? How long should one need to cycle off after say 5-6 months of use?
You can take 1-3 months off and then keep going again.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Synapsin can I stack with an amp based stim for a day or two? I have samples I wanna use.. Been stacking with 2 norcodrene in am and 1norco+200caff second dose.. I've stacked EC with OEP dmaa version before

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Synapsin can I stack with an amp based stim for a day or two? I have samples I wanna use.. Been stacking with 2 norcodrene in am and 1norco+200caff second dose.. I've stacked EC with OEP dmaa version before
As with any stim just assess tolerance combining with a small dose to start, I have mixed them
That said I know you are a stim veteran and amp will probably let you down

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As with any stim just assess tolerance combining with a small dose to start, I have mixed them
That said I know you are a stim veteran and amp will probably let you down
Yea I hate it haha but I'm waiting for a bottle of thermoxyn to arrive and it won't be here til Friday.. And I ain't about to come off all stims cold turkey lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yea I hate it haha but I'm waiting for a bottle of thermoxyn to arrive and it won't be here til Friday.. And I ain't about to come off all stims cold turkey lol
Know the feeling, I am full zombie mode without my morning stims

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah like driven said, its just based on your tolerance. Just don't make it long term.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Know the feeling, I am full zombie mode without my morning stims
I'm the same way.

It sucks cause they say you have more energy of you do come off and I thinking, well really?....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm the same way.

It sucks cause they say you have more energy of you do come off and I thinking, well really?....
I tried. I gave it an honest attempt two years ago... I'm not ashamed to admit that I am physically addicted to stims (most Americans are RE coffee) mine r just pill form... It was a horrible 2 days of headaches and lethargy.. I gave up. Popped an OEP and felt better within 30 mins... Im a lifer, but I will never go higher than what I currently take which is usually 1 stim+ a stim pre... And stacked with Eph when I want to really lean out

xhrr

Awards
I tried. I gave it an honest attempt two years ago... I'm not ashamed to admit that I am physically addicted to stims (most Americans are RE coffee) mine r just pill form... It was a horrible 2 days of headaches and lethargy.. I gave up. Popped an OEP and felt better within 30 mins... Im a lifer, but I will never go higher than what I currently take which is usually 1 stim+ a stim pre... And stacked with Eph when I want to really lean out
Have you ever tried alternatives? Im pretty stim tolerant cause I do use stimulants quite frequently as well but I'm thinking about trying to go off and give my body a break. Anybody have any non stim alternatives to ease the transition? I've looked into Rhodiola a lot recently. Maybe Alcar and cdp-choline.

I do not mean non stim pres. More so something dosed daily rather than just pre workout.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever tried alternatives? Im pretty stim tolerant cause I do use stimulants quite frequently as well but I'm thinking about trying to go off and give my body a break. Anybody have any non stim alternatives to ease the transition? I've looked into Rhodiola a lot recently. Maybe Alcar and cdp-choline.
Focus wasnt the issue, it was just a total and uncontrollable head ache and sensitivity to light and sound.. It was a serious withdrawal!

Perhaps if I tapered down it may have been better

xhrr

Awards
Focus wasnt the issue, it was just a total and uncontrollable head ache and sensitivity to light and sound.. It was a serious withdrawal! Perhaps if I tapered down it may have been better
Well I've actually withdrawn from a substance before(much harder than caffeine) so I know what that is like. I just don't like a week of dragging ass. Maybe I'll just pick up some Rhodiola since I've been wanting to try it and suck it up cause I really need to take a break when 400-500 mg caffeine isn't doing jack. Now is as good a time as ever with school being on break.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I've actually withdrawn from a substance before(much harder than caffeine) so I know what that is like. I just don't like a week of dragging ass. Maybe I'll just pick up some Rhodiola since I've been wanting to try it and suck it up cause I really need to take a break when 400-500 mg caffeine isn't doing jack. Now is as good a time as ever with school being on break.
Good luck man! I wish I had a full week where I could drag ass!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's the suggested time off after 6 months on BRONKAID

Realistically, is it healthy to do 6 months on 1-2 off for an indefinite amount of time? Will it f up your metabolism or thyroid for when u come off?

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I take 700-1000mg caffeine.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's the suggested time off after 6 months on BRONKAID

Realistically, is it healthy to do 6 months on 1-2 off for an indefinite amount of time? Will it f up your metabolism or thyroid for when u come off?
Yes you can do that, and no issues with metabolism or thyroid.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes you can do that, and no issues with metabolism or thyroid.
I've probably added 2-3% bodyfat since coming off ec a month ago no changes in diet or training habits. Crazy to think how effective this stuff truly is

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've probably added 2-3% bodyfat since coming off ec a month ago no changes in diet or training habits. Crazy to think how effective this stuff truly is
I use EC pretty much all year long (not every day though).