In the Mail ....

Page 61 of 201 First ... 5960616263 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Restocked my Soy Granules and found Peak02 in the same store and I've been wanting to try it. Is it still 1 serving before and one during exercise that is recommended?

Also found they had extremely cheap KSM-66 and I haven't taken that since i ran Erase Pro+ last year. I'm thinking 300mg am and 300mg pm.
    4g total Peak02, so yes 1 pre and 1 intra is fine for dosing.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Two deliveries at the same day, like Christmas only better!

If you know anything about me I love PEScience products. Ergonine, Alphamine and High Volume are staples for me. 2 scoops High Volume and 1 Scoop Alphamine is my PWO for all workouts except legs where I run 2 scoops Prolific. Wanted to try VasoMax to compare it to High Volume.

When I saw the Protein Brownies I had to get some of those as well. Also got a sample of Hydrazine which is supposed to be potent. I'll give it a whirl even though I'm not much of a stim person.

Restocked my Soy Granules and found Peak02 in the same store and I've been wanting to try it. Is it still 1 serving before and one during exercise that is recommended?

Also found they had extremely cheap KSM-66 and I haven't taken that since i ran Erase Pro+ last year. I'm thinking 300mg am and 300mg pm.
    Have you ever used og detonate? That hydrazine sample is very similar. Nice pick ups.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

3. On Peak it doesn't matter when you take it, as long as you take it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Have you ever used og detonate? That hydrazine sample is very similar. Nice pick ups.
    I was taking Peak @ 1 pre and 1 post as the label indicates but like @1Fast400 said, as long as you're reaching 4g/day it shouldn't really matter

5. I see a lot of xtend samples in these posts...anywhere to get these?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    4g total Peak02, so yes 1 pre and 1 intra is fine for dosing.
    Awesome thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Ah yeah, I seem to remember that being quite potent.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400 View Post
    On Peak it doesn't matter when you take it, as long as you take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post
    I was taking Peak @ 1 pre and 1 post as the label indicates but like @1Fast400 said, as long as you're reaching 4g/day it shouldn't really matter
    Got it, thanks guys!

7. Got these goodies today. Thanks to @ the Solution and @ 1Fast400.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by aloosecannon View Post
    Got these goodies today. Thanks to @ the Solution and @ 1Fast400.
    More then welcome buddy!!! Put em to good use
    I also have a small goody box i am compiling at my house for yourself for all of your continued support
    Anytime you need me to add anything shoot me an email!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post

If you know anything about me I love PEScience products. Ergonine, Alphamine and High Volume are staples for me. 2 scoops High Volume and 1 Scoop Alphamine is my PWO for all workouts except legs where I run 2 scoops Prolific. Wanted to try VasoMax to compare it to High Volume.

When I saw the Protein Brownies I had to get some of those as well. Also got a sample of Hydrazine which is supposed to be potent. I'll give it a whirl even though I'm not much of a stim person.

Solid order right there!! Looks like you're stocked for the foreseeable future.
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

10. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Solid order right there!! Looks like you're stocked for the foreseeable future.
    Yeah I have a little supplies now. But in 4 weeks my 8 week ABE run is over and I'm looking for the next thing so it won't be long until I shop again

If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them in my thread here

Recommend me a natty supplement to bridge two ABE runs

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post

Let me know how the magic chocolate is looks pretty good

12. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Let me know how the magic chocolate is looks pretty good
    I'm gonna try it on tomorrow's refeed and let you know!

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Yeah I have a little supplies now. But in 4 weeks my 8 week ABE run is over and I'm looking for the next thing so it won't be long until I shop again

If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them in my thread here

Recommend me a natty supplement to bridge two ABE runs
    I'll pop in with my .02
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

14. Look what I got yesterday in the mail! so far loving the Flexatril, Cant wait to try the Maple Glazed Donut Protein bars. "I love donuts" but try not to eat them. Shout out to @The Solution
    Name:  Donut.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  114.5 KB
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

15. I thought the Bars were very good!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

16. Oh holy gut melter!!! Thanks to some samples of RXS Supplements "Radiate" I received from @MonteCedillo and @TheMyth...I just had to get my own jar!! Holy shyt!! A thermogenic powder that tastes like Heaven Sent Orange Kick @ss and makes you smell colors....And I just received it today!!! Cant wait to see what kind of shredding I can manage with this running through my veins over the next month!! Get you some guys...stuff is LEGIT!!! Ill also be logging it in the weight loss section so feel free to tag along!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Oh holy gut melter!!! Thanks to some samples of RXS Supplements "Radiate" I received from @MonteCedillo and @TheMyth...I just had to get my own jar!! Holy shyt!! A thermogenic powder that tastes like Heaven Sent Orange Kick @ss and makes you smell colors....And I just received it today!!! Cant wait to see what kind of shredding I can manage with this running through my veins over the next month!! Get you some guys...stuff is LEGIT!!! Ill also be logging it in the weight loss section so feel free to tag along!!
    BOOM! Looking forward to seeing continued progress!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Thanks homie!! Me too!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Got to get some of this! Need to cut some fat to try to keep up with @FireTitan.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Look what I got yesterday in the mail! so far loving the Flexatril, Cant wait to try the Maple Glazed Donut Protein bars. "I love donuts" but try not to eat them. Shout out to @The Solution
    Name:  Donut.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  114.5 KB
    Appreciate the support I know @Rocket3015 got them too and from a good place at a killer price

I am sending you some more goods next week
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Just showed up from a promo I won! Can't wait to crack this bad boy open!
    Name:  IMG_0233.JPG
Views: 105
Size:  155.1 KB
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Got to get some of this! Need to cut some fat to try to keep up with @FireTitan.
    Let us know when you do, you will not be disappointed! Mention your name in the orders so we can throw a few extra samples in there for you!

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Let us know when you do, you will not be disappointed! Mention your name in the orders so we can throw a few extra samples in there for you!
    Just ordered! Order #4429
    Looking forward to it!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Just ordered! Order #4429
    Looking forward to it!
    Boom! Package will go out in an hour with some extra samples!! Thank you!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    What is the best way to take it? I workout around 6:00pm and try to get to bed by 10:30 - 11:00pm
    I;m Guessing first thing when I wake up? All I eat for breakfast is 4 egg whites and 3 eggs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM