In the Mail ....

Page 61 of 62 First ... 59606162 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Good to know about the Core MRP

    It would be great to bake with!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com


  2. I want to give a big thanks for @The Solution for sending this package my way. I was expecting sample packets, not a tub of Perform and definitely not a tub of Quake. I will be using Perform later this week. I have had a sample of the black cherry. It is extremely good and that is coming from a non cherry fan. I love mango, so I cannot wait to try it. I absolutely love the over sized shaker.

    Additionally, I will try a single scoop of Quake in two weeks and 2 scoops in 4-5 weeks; I have a set routine with my caffeine intake. I will put the reviews in here, my lifting log and on the pages, for those interested.

    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I want to give a big thanks for @The Solution for sending this package my way. I was expecting sample packets, not a tub of Perform and definitely not a tub of Quake. I will be using Perform later this week. I have had a sample of the black cherry. It is extremely good and that is coming from a non cherry fan. I love mango, so I cannot wait to try it. I absolutely love the over sized shaker.

    Additionally, I will try a single scoop of Quake in two weeks and 2 scoops in 4-5 weeks; I have a set routine with my caffeine intake. I will put the reviews in here, my lifting log and on the pages, for those interested.

    You know how we do brother. You asked about trying Xtend perform. I figured a tub of quake and a 45oz shaker don't hurt as an extra gift
    Enjoy man.. Let me know how you like all the products since you were skeptical on using them.
    Hopefully you too will become another believer
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Need to buy one of those shakers.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I want to give a big thanks for @The Solution for sending this package my way. I was expecting sample packets, not a tub of Perform and definitely not a tub of Quake. I will be using Perform later this week. I have had a sample of the black cherry. It is extremely good and that is coming from a non cherry fan. I love mango, so I cannot wait to try it. I absolutely love the over sized shaker.

    Additionally, I will try a single scoop of Quake in two weeks and 2 scoops in 4-5 weeks; I have a set routine with my caffeine intake. I will put the reviews in here, my lifting log and on the pages, for those interested.

    Nice!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  6. Name:  gut.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  255.1 KB
    Just came in the mail, and beginning the protocol to test this out.
    @dsade
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?
  7. In the Mail ....


    Another great day thanks to the mailman!
    Name:  IMG_1490057311.590175.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  474.9 KB
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

    ~Deadlift-405~Bench-370~Squat-425~ 1,200 Total
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse

  8. Name:  max.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  190.7 KB

    Classic Pre workout clumps and all.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

  9. Thanks to @The Solution for sending me a small Scivation Care Package. Good lookin out



    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  10. I did not get this in the mail, I walked into the three letter store. 2 1/2 lbs of protein for $12, Nut N Butter $3, I love a deal

    Name:  GNC.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  137.7 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Thanks to @The Solution for sending me a small Scivation Care Package. Good lookin out



    Absolutely buddy.... Can't wait to hear what ya have to say about that Xtend Perform & Flex Combo! Has been treating everyone right !!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Absolutely buddy.... Can't wait to hear what ya have to say about that Xtend Perform & Flex Combo! Has been treating everyone right !!
    Yes It Has !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Name:  max.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  190.7 KB

    Classic Pre workout clumps and all.
    Never been so happy to have clumps.

  14. Pretty...

    Name:  photo_2017-03-21_14-35-22.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  536.4 KB
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

  15. What is it? All I got is a blank box

  16. Name:  20170324_193011_resized.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  421.5 KB

    Ordered yesterday received today. Excited to try the new Mybars.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Name:  20170324_193011_resized.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  421.5 KB

    Ordered yesterday received today. Excited to try the new Mybars.
    Appreciate the NP Support big man.. @NutraPlanet15 has been cranking out some awesome deals.
    Next time toss "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the comment section well hook it up!!!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Appreciate the NP Support big man.. @NutraPlanet15 has been cranking out some awesome deals.
    Next time toss "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the comment section well hook it up!!!
    Always have just forgot to put the samples in. Got like 4 quake samples and 4 xtend samples. Always keep samples somewhere separate so forgot to include them.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Always have just forgot to put the samples in. Got like 4 quake samples and 4 xtend samples. Always keep samples somewhere separate so forgot to include them.
    Good man. let me know how you like Quake when you get to it buddy!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Good man. let me know how you like Quake when you get to it buddy!
    Will do have loved Flexatril and Xtend perform so I have high hopes. Think I'm on bottle 3 or 4 of Xtend perform and 4 or 5 of flexatril.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Will do have loved Flexatril and Xtend perform so I have high hopes. Think I'm on bottle 3 or 4 of Xtend perform and 4 or 5 of flexatril.
    Your not the first, nor the last to say that! @Rocket3015 and @Studhorse are hooked on them too!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. Name:  IMG_2950.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  1.04 MB excited to see how this works

  23. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Will do have loved Flexatril and Xtend perform so I have high hopes. Think I'm on bottle 3 or 4 of Xtend perform and 4 or 5 of flexatril.
    Both very solid products!

  24. Name:  Epidrone.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  119.0 KB

    Got this yesterday, I guess I am ready to start my next log !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com



  25. Gotta love that fast shipping from NP

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post


    Gotta love that fast shipping from NP
    Have to get some Promore immediately

  27. Just got some Scivation goodness earlier this afternoon!

    Thanks to @The Solution for the Scivation goodies!

    EDIT: For some reason I cannot attach/upload any pictures. Only will let me insert a picture from a URL. I will post it when this starts working again. Anyone else having this problem? I am logged on to AM via my PC, so no "app" (android/IOS) issues.

    Name:  2017-03-25 17.09.34.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  442.8 KB

    EDIT2: Ok, I got it. Had to set it as an inline attachment, that worked. Odd though, I never had to jump through those hoops before.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post


    Gotta love that fast shipping from NP
    Yes sir..
    Very nice pickup there. Fantastic flavor of pronom, and a killer deal to boot! @NutraPlanet15 is on the ball!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Just got some Scivation goodness earlier this afternoon!

    Thanks to @The Solution for the Scivation goodies!

    EDIT: For some reason I cannot attach/upload any pictures. Only will let me insert a picture from a URL. I will post it when this starts working again. Anyone else having this problem? I am logged on to AM via my PC, so no "app" (android/IOS) issues.

    Name:  2017-03-25 17.09.34.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  442.8 KB

    EDIT2: Ok, I got it. Had to set it as an inline attachment, that worked. Odd though, I never had to jump through those hoops before.
    You are more then welcome dude!
    Let me know how you enjoy all the products. I know you have been on the fence on trying them out. But after you have followed @Rocket3015 and @Studhorse and their great runs of both products you are going to be extremely satisfied.

    Hopefully I can turn you into a believer!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Log in
Log in