In the Mail ....

Page 241 of 253 First ... 239240241242243 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Not that I’d ever recommend the following, but why not just 1.5-2x scoop a normal pre-workout if all you want is a stupid amount of stimulants? That way you get even more pump ingredients and can always go back to normal human doses of stimulants when you come to your senses and not end up with half-dosed pump ingredients like you’d get from lower-dosing this.
    But, but, but.. stims!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani

2. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Starting off 2 scoops tomorrow or Saturday...will report back. Hope I can get to 911 emergency quick enough...fingers might be too jittery to even dial, sheeeeiiitt
    Just take it in the hospital, sitting outside the ER; save everyone some time and an ambulance trip.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    But, but, but.. stims!
    Grow up and do coacaine like an adult.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Starting off 2 scoops tomorrow or Saturday...will report back. Hope I can get to 911 emergency quick enough...fingers might be too jittery to even dial, sheeeeiiitt
    Gotta say, you have more cajones than me brotha!

5. #DarwinAwards
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    1. dial 911, dont hit send
    2. place phone on floor behind you
    3. take pre
    4. have heart attack and land on phone, completing the dial
    5. RIP
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Screw it. Take ten scoops. On paper that sounds crazy but I'm willing to bet it will actually unlock some kind of super ability. Kinda how standing in range of a nuclear blast seems foolish but actually turns you into the hulk.

8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    1. dial 911, dont hit send
    2. place phone on floor behind you
    3. take pre
    4. have heart attack and land on phone, completing the dial
    5. RIP
    Hmmm.. Only issue here is instant rigor mortis.. his body will stay standing but his soul will be in Narnia

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Hmmm.. Only issue here is instant rigor mortis.. his body will stay standing but his soul will be in Narnia
    Okay I've got it. You need to prep the phone as said before, then set up the board game mouse trap. Then just before you down the drink you start the mouse trap ball and that should give you enough time to "die" before the cage comes down on the phone and completes the call.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Getting the thread back on track ......

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  11. In the Mail ....

redoing this post- looks like my earlier post didn't save.
    Olympus Labs Toucan Twist Fruit Cereal-
    mixes well/ + tastes great with about 5 oz of water. Very sweet, sugary taste. Not sure it's an every day protein but still very good.
    Not exactly fruity pebbles or fruit loops, seems to be somewhere in between.

Will buy again.

comparison of fruity cereals.
    if you like trix- buy ghost
    if you like lucky charms- get 'merica labz (fantastic lucky charms copy).
    if you like fruit loops/fruity pebbles- toucan twist.

Barebells- tastes closer to a candy bar than any protein bar i have ever eaten. salty peanut and caramel cashew are quite good.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

MTS Outright Bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uxKzCgtaIk

Taste

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter - When I took my first bite of this bar it made me think I was eating two protein bars I had before. Take a hybrid of Animal Snak PB Chocolate Chip, and Redcon1's Oatmeal chocolate chip MRE brand mix them together. The peanut butter is the dominant flavor as the oatmeal and chocolate chip inclusions enhance the bar to the fit the flavors name. The peanut butter base is done just right with a slight hint of saltiness and has dense creamy aftertaste.

PB Oatmeal Raisin - This flavor is unique because it carries over the bold peanut butter bar base and a mixture of an oatmeal raisin cookie. The oatmeal and raisin flavors are subtle to the heavy peanut butter bar. While the inclusions are the mere aftertaste, I would personally like to see a better balance of oatmeal and raisins. This is not a bad bar by any means, but I prefer the PB oatmeal Chocolate chip due to how all the flavors compliment each other in a much better ratio.

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 270-280
    Fat ~ 11-12g
    Carbs ~ 26-27g
    Protein ~ 15g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, Oats, MTS Isolate Protein, Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder (Raisin's in the other flavor)

Cost
    $24.99 a Box of 12 bars, which comes out to $2.08/Bar. Given websites do run sales and promotions getting these under $2 would be an easy buy. When you stack them to other bars on the market it is hard to compare them to bars that have a different ingredient profile. Marc takes a lot of pride is using no fake sugars, or fiber sources to construct a whole food bar.

Overall

THE PROS
    • Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)
    • 6 simple whole food ingredients
    • Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
    • Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
    • Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats

THE CONS
    • Need a higher protein content (15 a touch too low). Around 20g would be better
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Okay I've got it. You need to prep the phone as said before, then set up the board game mouse trap. Then just before you down the drink you start the mouse trap ball and that should give you enough time to "die" before the cage comes down on the phone and completes the call.
    Human rube-goldberg machine game haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

October Jacked Pack
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    October Jacked Pack
    Flex flavors have always peaked my interest. Lmk how they are if you get a chance
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    October Jacked Pack
    Bob, do they every run any specials or discount codes ?
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by thzfsdhdty View Post
    0934 150 770 ZALO, Trang web theo yêu cầu trọn gói từ 1,8 tri‡u, tặng hosting không gi›i hạn bƒng thông + tên miền qu‘c tế 1 nƒm, bảo h*nh trọn ‘ời

QUY TRŒNH L€M VI†C
    1 LIŠN H† -> goo. gl/ucRf1B
    Đƒ g*i mẫu báo giá, hoặc chọn mẫu tại ThietKeWebChuyen. Com -> goo. gl/idxF25
    Chúng tôi sẽ liên h‡ lại thu th*p các thông tin ‘ầy ‘ủ v* báo giá

LƯU Ý B*N CẦN THAM KHẢO CÁC MẪU WEB TRƯšC R’I HƒY TRAO Đ”I Đ‚ GIAO DŠCH DC NHANH CH“NG V€ B*N CŨNG HI‚U H*N V€ TRANG WEB B*N SẮP L€M

2 Chuyƒn khoản thanh toán, hoặc thu tiền t*n nơi tại TpHCM. Website ‘ược thiết kế ho*n thi‡n. Trong link n*y có ‘ầy ‘ủ mọi thông tin gói web/ khuyến mãi/ thông tin h— trợ/ t*i khoản ngân h*ng -> goo. gl/5qAfHa

3 B*n giao website, bảo h*nh vĩnh vi…n.

CÁC LO*I WEBSITE CHšNG T”I THIẾT KẾ:
    Web bán h*ng/ thời trang/ mỹ phẩm/ nư›c hoa / website áo cư›i, sự ki‡n / du l‹ch, khách sạn / l*m ‘ẹp, spa / Website tin tức, giáo dục / web gi›i thi‡u công ty/ gi›i thi‡u d‹ch vụ / Mẫu Website n™i thất / Mẫu Website ẩm thực / Mẫu Website nha khoa / Mẫu Website ô tô xe
    GIÁ TRŒN G“I: 1,8 tri‡u ( thanh toán 1 lần, ‘ã giảm 10% ), hoặc 2,000,000 ‘ ( thanh toán 2 lần, không giảm 10% ) ( Hóa ‘ơn + hợp ‘“ng cty + 20% )

KHUYẾN MƒI KHỦNG:
    - Tặng tên miền qu‘c tế ‘ƒng ký ch*nh chủ 1 nƒm ( tr‹ giá 280,000 ‘ )
    - Tặng gói Hosting PRO 1GB KH”NG GIšI H*N B‚NG TH”NG t‘c ‘™ cao tr‹ giá 850,000 ‘ ) , không gi›i hạn lượt truy c*p cùng 1 thời ‘iƒm ( lúc thanh toán web bù thêm ch‰ 150k ‘ƒ lên gói 2GB, hoặc 190k ‘ƒ lên gói 3GB, hoặc 290k ‘ƒ lên gói 5GB, ch‰ áp dụng bù lúc thanh toán l*m web )
    - Tặng 2,000 tin rao vặt quảng cáo tr‹ giá 600,000 ‘- B*o h*nh vĩnh vi…n trong su‘t thời gian còn s* dụng web, khắc phục l—i out web ( nếu có ) ngay trong ng*y ( 24h ), khắc phục l—i phát sinh khác ( nếu có ) ngay trong 3 - 5 ng*y

TÍNH N‚NG WEBSITE: goo. gl/29HGVG

H– TRỢ NHANH:
    Hotline: 0934 150 770 ( Zalo, Viber ) / 0978 106 552 ( Zalo )
    FB: facebook.com/hohoanganh20588
    Email: hohoanganh20588 @ gmail. com
    English ???
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    redoing this post- looks like my earlier post didn't save.
    Olympus Labs Toucan Twist Fruit Cereal-
    mixes well/ + tastes great with about 5 oz of water. Very sweet, sugary taste. Not sure it's an every day protein but still very good.
    Not exactly fruity pebbles or fruit loops, seems to be somewhere in between.

Will buy again.

comparison of fruity cereals.
    if you like trix- buy ghost
    if you like lucky charms- get 'merica labz (fantastic lucky charms copy).
    if you like fruit loops/fruity pebbles- toucan twist.

Barebells- tastes closer to a candy bar than any protein bar i have ever eaten. salty peanut and caramel cashew are quite good.
    Anyone else have any first impressions on ol protein?

19. who sells olympus labs protein in us? thx!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

SNS Focus XT Candy Corn

Taste

Candy Corn - Candy Corn is a popular candy that is released every year around Halloween. Candy Corn is composed of marshmallow, vanilla, and buttery caramel flavor notes. When I first sipped on the product the density of the sweetness was profound. As you got into the aftertaste the aspects marshmallow and caramel are subtle. Overall you get a heavy and luscious vanilla that has hints of marshmallow like the candy. I found it hard to pinpoint the texture and flavoring of the caramel, but with this flavor being so unique SNS took a gamble on replicating it into a supplement.

For me 8 to 12 ounces is perfect because it provides the pleasant flavor I was looking for. I could see some people preferring 16-20oz if they wanted a beverage they could sip on for a prolonged period of time.

Mixability

I was suggested to mix 1 serving with 8-12oz's of water. The powder is fine and after a few shakes in a blender bottle there was no clumping. I never saw any floating particles left from the powder, so that shows how easily it mixed together.

Formula

1.5g Tyrosine Complex (EAA improve cognitive performance)
    1g Choline Complex ◊ Alpha GPC, Choline (Nootropic/Cognitive Function)
    1g Acetyl L-Carnitine (Health and Nootropic benefits)
    1g Taurine (Increases electrical activity in nerve cells and electrical function of neurons)
    200mg DMAE (Improve Mood)
    100mg L-Theanine (Extend Caffeine Half-Life)
    62.5mg Theacrine (Extend caffeine half life)
    10mg Lutein (brain function, enhanced learning)
    100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic)
    175mg Caffeine (125mg Caffeine Anhydrous and 50mg Dicaffine Malate) ◊ Stim

Effects

I had a 1 serving sample that I dosed in the middle of the afternoon. I wake up around 3:30 and start work at 4:30. I don’t usually drink many stims so I figured taking it around lunch time, and away from food would suit me well. After being up for 8+ hours and taking the product I immediately felt energy.

Due to the formula being composed of nootropics and ingredients that extend caffeine half-life the effects are still present 2.5 hours later. The entire time I felt very stable, composed, and had stronger mental clarity. During my work shift I could tell my focus was sharper and my attention to detail was not fading. I am not a person who takes nootropics, or products of this nature, but this one did surprise me.

SNS Focus XT does get a lot of hype, but for a well-rounded product it has a lot of positive attributes. This can be used for many situations and occasions making it ideal for a large population. If you need a great pick me up or a coffee replacement this is a go to product.

Focus XT can be used for several things which I will highlight:
    1- As an energy drink replacement. This is cheaper per serving then buying cans and can give you similar effects.
    2- Individuals that need better mental clarity, focus, concentration, and energy in their day to day lives.
    3- studying, school, work, sporting events
    4- This could also be used as a great pre-workout due to the nature of the long lasting and steady energy

Cost

$30 for 30 servings for a general price. Factor in sales and coupons and you have a cost effective product. Upon launch of the new flavor it was around $25 + Free Creatine HCL Tabs or $44.99 for 2 tubs. That averages to around 75 cents per scoop. Compare that to buying an energy drink at a local convenience store for $2-3.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

C4 Carbonated Midnight Cherry Energy Drink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVoOyHgYjUI

Taste

Midnight Cherry - Midnight Cherry is another phenomenal flavor to the C4 carbonated line. Take Xtend Perform Black Cherry and a diet cherry coke and mix them together. The hybrid of those two flavors is what this energy drink resembles. Upon first sip you get the sweetness of the black cherry xtend. When the aftertaste kicks in is when the density of the cherry really shines. With a steady amount of carbonation the flavors compliment each other perfectly to soar towards the top of my ranking. *Cellucor continues to out do themselves with each new flavor they produce.

Formula

The formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang and Hyde Power Potion. There is also a performance energy blend of 6.7g that contains:

Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health.

Compared to Bang & Hyde, which have COQ10 and BCAA’s, this is a different twist to an energy drink. I personally find these hit just as hard as their competition and provide a minor boost during training.

Cost

$22.40 Case of 12, which is under $2. Stop into any convenience store and most people pay around $2.50-$3 a can. With the discount, it is very affordable and comparable to other energy drinks on the market. Given the cost, formula, and taste I would suggest these carbonated energy drinks for an afternoon get me up, replacement to coffee, or a carbonated pre-workout beverage.

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.

Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

Bang Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine

Hyde Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)

Cellucor C4 Carbonated Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

For those looking for the strongest energy and focus Hyde

If you favor straight flavor Bang

If you favor Performance and a good tasting product C4 Energy Drinks

Rankings:

1. Orange Slice
    2. Midnight Cherry
    3. Twisted Limeade
    4. Blue Bombsicle
    5. Tropical Punch
    6. Purple Frost
    7. Strawberry Watermelon

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Name:  D5756CF6-B53D-4A9C-B4A0-DFDE2C4B1216.jpeg
Views: 337
Size:  1.64 MB

Super excited for this!

23. A good friend at Suppz hooked me up with these bad boys..

Name:  IMG_6049.JPG
Views: 330
Size:  1.02 MB

24. If you guys haven't tried Wild Pre, give it a shot.

Name:  IMG_6050.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  1.13 MB

25. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    A good friend at Suppz hooked me up with these bad boys..

Name:  IMG_6049.JPG
Views: 330
Size:  1.02 MB
    Whoa there....they still have the AMP Citrate version of Angel Dust? Is that what I'm seeing?
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM