In the Mail ....

Page 241 of 241 First ... 239240241
  1. In the Mail ....

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    these blank white spaces? haha
    Lol. I guess it wasn’t uploading (and apparently still isn’t since I just tried again )

Name:  IMG_0210.JPG
Views: 0
Size:  461.9 KB
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. A little contest win from Chuck Diesel. Looking forward to giving this a go.

Name:  IMG_20181008_084223687_HDR.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  513.4 KB
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by meltedbarrel View Post
    A little contest win from Chuck Diesel. Looking forward to giving this a go.

I believe yo will like it !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by meltedbarrel View Post
    A little contest win from Chuck Diesel. Looking forward to giving this a go.

I believe you will like it !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Picked up this bad boy today. DMHA and all

Name:  DB9E0812-24FF-450D-B0CB-A39E51791FCE.jpeg
Views: 255
Size:  983.7 KB

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your sneaker collection must be insane lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your sneaker collection must be insane lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

C4 Carbonated Orange Slice Energy Drink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2K25rT-5NY

Taste

Orange Slice – I am actually amazed how few companies utilize an orange flavored energy drink on the market. Cellucor hit the nail on the head when they introduced Orange Slice to the C4 carbonated menu. This flavor is an exact replica of a Diet Sunkist Soda. With no artificial colors or dyes you would expect it to be similar to Purple Frost with a lacking flavor. That is not the case here. This is my new #1 new favorite flavor on the C4 carbonated line. If you grew up enjoying orange flavored products this will be a homerun. I have had a few friends who do not like orange flavored products truly enjoy this flavor.

Formula

The formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang and Hyde Power Potion. There is also a performance energy blend of 6.7g that contains:
    • Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

• Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

• Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health.
    Compared to Bang & Hyde, which have COQ10 and BCAA’s, this is a different twist to an energy drink. I personally find these hit just as hard as their competition and provide a minor boost during training.

Cost
    $22.40 Case of 12, which is under $2. Stop into any convenience store and most people pay around $2.50-$3 a can. With the discount, it is very affordable and comparable to other energy drinks on the market. Given the cost, formula, and taste I would suggest these carbonated energy drinks for an afternoon get me up, replacement to coffee, or a carbonated pre-workout beverage.

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.
    Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

Bang → Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
    Hyde → Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
    Cellucor C4 Carbonated → Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

For those looking for the strongest energy and focus → Hyde
    If you favor straight flavor → Bang
    If you favor Performance and a good tasting product → C4 Energy Drinks

Rankings:

1. Orange Slice
    2. Twisted Limeade
    3. Blue Bombsicle
    4. Tropical Punch
    5. Purple Frost
    6. Strawberry Watermelon

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. I love orange flavored stuff so i may have to try those...
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cherry Blade Lemonade is still my favorite flavor. I love quite a few of the different Bangs but being such a fan of cherry sours, that flavor hits me in my soul.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

13. Do the cherry blades have a more sour or sweet taste?
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    Do the cherry blades have a more sour or sweet taste?
    Its a mixture of cherry and lime (hence the green color on the can). So more of a sourish taste to it, but the cherry is dominant. It carries the same cherry from Black Cherry Bang. Its a top 3 flavor for most consumers.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Its a mixture of cherry and lime (hence the green color on the can). So more of a sourish taste to it, but the cherry is dominant. It carries the same cherry from Black Cherry Bang. Its a top 3 flavor for most consumers.
    Nailed it. My favorite of the bangs
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

16. I gotta try that orange C4. We go through an asinine quantity of the bombsicle around here
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan {at} controlledlabs.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

C4 Carbonated Orange Slice Energy Drink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2K25rT-5NY

Taste

Orange Slice – I am actually amazed how few companies utilize an orange flavored energy drink on the market. Cellucor hit the nail on the head when they introduced Orange Slice to the C4 carbonated menu. This flavor is an exact replica of a Diet Sunkist Soda. With no artificial colors or dyes you would expect it to be similar to Purple Frost with a lacking flavor. That is not the case here. This is my new #1 new favorite flavor on the C4 carbonated line. If you grew up enjoying orange flavored products this will be a homerun. I have had a few friends who do not like orange flavored products truly enjoy this flavor.

Formula

The formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang and Hyde Power Potion. There is also a performance energy blend of 6.7g that contains:
    • Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

• Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

• Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health.
    Compared to Bang & Hyde, which have COQ10 and BCAA’s, this is a different twist to an energy drink. I personally find these hit just as hard as their competition and provide a minor boost during training.

Cost
    $22.40 Case of 12, which is under $2. Stop into any convenience store and most people pay around $2.50-$3 a can. With the discount, it is very affordable and comparable to other energy drinks on the market. Given the cost, formula, and taste I would suggest these carbonated energy drinks for an afternoon get me up, replacement to coffee, or a carbonated pre-workout beverage.

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.
    Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

Bang → Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
    Hyde → Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
    Cellucor C4 Carbonated → Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

For those looking for the strongest energy and focus → Hyde
    If you favor straight flavor → Bang
    If you favor Performance and a good tasting product → C4 Energy Drinks

Rankings:

1. Orange Slice
    2. Twisted Limeade
    3. Blue Bombsicle
    4. Tropical Punch
    5. Purple Frost
    6. Strawberry Watermelon

Great review as always Bob, as thorough as it can get. I think you swayed me to try Hyde. Just gotta find some deals on it.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

18. $12.85 shipped, with my rewards (shoutout to Bob)

Name:  IMG_0003.JPG
Views: 155
Size:  969.4 KB

19. Name:  IMG_4716.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  530.6 KB

Plus some grenade brownies

20. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Name:  IMG_4716.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  530.6 KB

Plus some grenade brownies
    How are they ?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    How are they ?
    Which ones? The brownie?

The grenade brownies are good, however very inconsistent sometimes they taste really indulgent others they just taste a bit bleh, with little to no walnuts inside

22. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Which ones? The brownie?

The grenade brownies are good, however very inconsistent sometimes they taste really indulgent others they just taste a bit bleh, with little to no walnuts inside
    All of them ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    All of them ??
    Haha, ok

The cookie is delicious smells so good, like a bakery cookie

Taste is pretty good too, definitely buying them again

The chunky chocolate bar, is nice, little on the chalky side but even better if you dip it in a cup of tea so the chocolate melts slightly

The wafers a great snack, pretty light but tasty. Easily add ice cream to them make a wafer ice cream sandwich or something
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM