In the Mail ....

Page 238 of 238 First ... 236237238

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post

Can’t wait to try this, I know most BLS stuff seems inderdosed, but this looks good, good reviews to. Except reviews say it taste bad, anyone try?
    I have tried the same flavour. It doesn’t have a lot of ingredients like the Stim free which comes out in the market now. But, to my surprise, it worked really well. I always have picked up stuff which is formulated by Guerilla Chemist. Flavour is not too bad. Definitely didn’t taste like a cotton candy to me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I have tried the same flavour. It doesn’t have a lot of ingredients like the Stim free which comes out in the market now. But, to my surprise, it worked really well. I always have picked up stuff which is formulated by Guerilla Chemist. Flavour is not too bad. Definitely didn’t taste like a cotton candy to me.
    It really smelt like cotton candy and I honestly really did feel like it taste like it to, it just wasn’t as sweet as cotton candy. In regards to this, I thought I had a pretty good chest pump from incline DB presses. Usually a preworkout stimmed or not doesn’t hit me all to well on th first dose. I think my 2nd one I Monday will be much better.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    It really smelt like cotton candy and I honestly really did feel like it taste like it to, it just wasn’t as sweet as cotton candy. In regards to this, I thought I had a pretty good chest pump from incline DB presses. Usually a preworkout stimmed or not doesn’t hit me all to well on th first dose. I think my 2nd one I Monday will be much better.
    I agree it smells 100% cotton candy. But, to me, it just didn't taste like how it smelt.

4. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Not exactly, it tasted more like a kiwi-lime but was really good.
    Good to know. I think Iím still going to give it a go soon
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @Jm88888 Have you had the Red Velvet before ? I was thinking about picking one up.
    I wasn't thrilled with it. It isn't bad, but honestly tasted more like chocolate than anything else to me. No cream cheese flavor at all that my taste buds could grasp.
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Attachment 171105

This beauty came yesterday
    From my neck of the woods
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

6. Name:  R1a.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  98.3 KB

Thanks to @The Solution for letting me know about the good deal on these and for the Coupon Code. I ordered 26 hours later it was in my hands. Talk about Service !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Stocked for a bit on bars. 26.99 for 4 boxes, couldnt pass that up. Attachment 171165
    Where from?

8. Grabbed these as the price was right and I want to investigate individual compounds further. They are on that online retailer that's primed for things like this and very fast delivery. They have a few others I'm considering such as KAVA, and another called Muse.

"Ease" has one compound in it Reishi Extract Powder (35% Polysaccharides) 2g

Itís billed as a hangover cure but after looking into the extract it has some interesting effects other thanÖ hangover because itís kind of listed as a Ďcure allí. Reishi mushrooms has the ability to build resistance to illness, detox the body, and calm the nerves, and so on. Iím interested in its effects on nerves. I work in a very nervy business. Now this one was free of charge as a bonus, and you can get the extract in bulk cheaper.

Name:  toniq.png
Views: 234
Size:  561.3 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I wasn't thrilled with it. It isn't bad, but honestly tasted more like chocolate than anything else to me. No cream cheese flavor at all that my taste buds could grasp.From my neck of the woods
    I loved Kentucky when I was stationed there. I need to go back
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Name:  R1a.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  98.3 KB

Thanks to @The Solution for letting me know about the good deal on these and for the Coupon Code. I ordered 26 hours later it was in my hands. Talk about Service !!
    How are the rule 1 flavors?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    How are the rule 1 flavors?
    Salted Caramel - One of my favorites
    Birthday Cake - A little to sweet for my liking

They are the only ones I have tried, I just got the Red Velvet, but it will be awhile till I crack it open, I am sure @The Solution can offer a little more insight. FYI today is the last day of the BOGO Sale !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I feel like those always fall outta my ear lol great headphones though
    Same for me. No apple headphone had ever stayed in my ear for more than the time I hold it there ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just stocking up on my Ergonine and LE select flavors

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Grabbed these as the price was right and I want to investigate individual compounds further. They are on that online retailer that's primed for things like this and very fast delivery. They have a few others I'm considering such as KAVA, and another called Muse.

"Ease" has one compound in it Reishi Extract Powder (35% Polysaccharides) 2g

It’s billed as a hangover cure but after looking into the extract it has some interesting effects other than… hangover because it’s kind of listed as a ‘cure all’. Reishi mushrooms has the ability to build resistance to illness, detox the body, and calm the nerves, and so on. I’m interested in its effects on nerves. I work in a very nervy business. Now this one was free of charge as a bonus, and you can get the extract in bulk cheaper.

Name:  toniq.png
Views: 234
Size:  561.3 KB
    I think I might have seen somewhere reishi is a 5AR inhibitor.

15. Name:  IMG_4652.JPG
Views: 130
Size:  415.4 KB

Myokem delivering the goods,
    Prob a week after winning there instagram comp

16. Carb Up!!! Delivery time here to Hungary can be a little slow I'm waiting for 2 other pakages for about 4 weeks now...Name:  1536992156000.jpeg
Views: 134
Size:  58.2 KB

17. Got this bad boy today from UK! Name:  IMG_20180918_164451.jpeg
Views: 93
Size:  45.0 KBName:  IMG_20180918_164505.jpeg
Views: 92
Size:  69.6 KB

18. @The Solution with the hook up!

Name:  20180917_212436.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  216.7 KB
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

September JackedPack

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM