In the Mail ....

Page 237 of 245 First ... 235236237238239 ... Last

1. Name:  R1a.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  98.3 KB

Thanks to @The Solution for letting me know about the good deal on these and for the Coupon Code. I ordered 26 hours later it was in my hands. Talk about Service !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Stocked for a bit on bars. 26.99 for 4 boxes, couldnt pass that up. Attachment 171165
    Where from?
    •   

3. Grabbed these as the price was right and I want to investigate individual compounds further. They are on that online retailer that's primed for things like this and very fast delivery. They have a few others I'm considering such as KAVA, and another called Muse.

"Ease" has one compound in it Reishi Extract Powder (35% Polysaccharides) 2g

Itís billed as a hangover cure but after looking into the extract it has some interesting effects other thanÖ hangover because itís kind of listed as a Ďcure allí. Reishi mushrooms has the ability to build resistance to illness, detox the body, and calm the nerves, and so on. Iím interested in its effects on nerves. I work in a very nervy business. Now this one was free of charge as a bonus, and you can get the extract in bulk cheaper.

Name:  toniq.png
Views: 354
Size:  561.3 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I wasn't thrilled with it. It isn't bad, but honestly tasted more like chocolate than anything else to me. No cream cheese flavor at all that my taste buds could grasp.From my neck of the woods
    I loved Kentucky when I was stationed there. I need to go back
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Name:  R1a.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  98.3 KB

Thanks to @The Solution for letting me know about the good deal on these and for the Coupon Code. I ordered 26 hours later it was in my hands. Talk about Service !!
    How are the rule 1 flavors?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    How are the rule 1 flavors?
    Salted Caramel - One of my favorites
    Birthday Cake - A little to sweet for my liking

They are the only ones I have tried, I just got the Red Velvet, but it will be awhile till I crack it open, I am sure @The Solution can offer a little more insight. FYI today is the last day of the BOGO Sale !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

7. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I feel like those always fall outta my ear lol great headphones though
    Same for me. No apple headphone had ever stayed in my ear for more than the time I hold it there ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just stocking up on my Ergonine and LE select flavors

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Grabbed these as the price was right and I want to investigate individual compounds further. They are on that online retailer that's primed for things like this and very fast delivery. They have a few others I'm considering such as KAVA, and another called Muse.

"Ease" has one compound in it Reishi Extract Powder (35% Polysaccharides) 2g

It’s billed as a hangover cure but after looking into the extract it has some interesting effects other than… hangover because it’s kind of listed as a ‘cure all’. Reishi mushrooms has the ability to build resistance to illness, detox the body, and calm the nerves, and so on. I’m interested in its effects on nerves. I work in a very nervy business. Now this one was free of charge as a bonus, and you can get the extract in bulk cheaper.

Name:  toniq.png
Views: 354
Size:  561.3 KB
    I think I might have seen somewhere reishi is a 5AR inhibitor.

10. Name:  IMG_4652.JPG
Views: 244
Size:  415.4 KB

Myokem delivering the goods,
    Prob a week after winning there instagram comp

11. Carb Up!!! Delivery time here to Hungary can be a little slow I'm waiting for 2 other pakages for about 4 weeks now...Name:  1536992156000.jpeg
Views: 278
Size:  58.2 KB

12. Got this bad boy today from UK! Name:  IMG_20180918_164451.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  45.0 KBName:  IMG_20180918_164505.jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  69.6 KB

13. @The Solution with the hook up!

Name:  20180917_212436.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  216.7 KB

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Very nice... wait for me to post my Chef Bob deals tonight. They all finished showing up.

15. @Mowglisml Now, that's a nice order !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Name:  20180921_045405.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  667.4 KB
    Legendary bogo + 35 % off. 32 $ with shipping, couldn't pass it up. Stashing it away
    @BloodManor

18. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Name:  20180921_045405.jpg
    Legendary bogo + 35 % off. 32 $ with shipping, couldn't pass it up. Stashing it away
    @BloodManor
    Awesome pick up
    I love love love legendary !!!
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Name:  20180921_045405.jpg
    @BloodManor
    Just re-upped on KSM-66 myself yesterday. Got Jarrow's.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Just re-upped on KSM-66 myself yesterday. Got Jarrow's.
    KSM-66 puts a smile on my face...literally

21. CHAOS and PAIN got some gooooood deals lately, got another email this morning bogos, 30% off everything. ...gotta love it

22. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    CHAOS and PAIN got some gooooood deals lately, got another email this morning bogos, 30% off everything. ...gotta love it
    Yup bogo in new Ferox EU plus additional 30% off crazy
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

23. @The Solution Now we're talking... can't wait to try Red Velvet! Plus that Citrus Twist... Also, just had a Sinfit Cinnamon Crunch bar, and holy smokes is that good! Tastes like cinnamon toast crunch, with a creamy cinnamon / white chocolate flavor. I could literally eat these all day. I actually think I prefer this bar to the cookies I've had from them, which is just about every flavor!

Name:  20180921_123522.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  672.2 KB

24. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    @The Solution Now we're talking... can't wait to try Red Velvet! Plus that Citrus Twist... Also, just had a Sinfit Cinnamon Crunch bar, and holy smokes is that good! Tastes like cinnamon toast crunch, with a creamy cinnamon / white chocolate flavor. I could literally eat these all day. I actually think I prefer this bar to the cookies I've had from them, which is just about every flavor!

Name:  20180921_123522.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  672.2 KB
    I enjoyed the red velvet, but I was surprised on how good the frozen banana was. Taste just like a banana milkshake.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM