In the Mail ....

Page 199 of 202 First ... 197198199200201 ... Last

1. FINALLY picked up some MAN clean protein... it’s on sale for about 20 bucks per Name:  IMG_1523733519.194400.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  335.5 KB

2. Name:  IMG_7188.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  351.6 KB
    @ZOO where’s my hand written note and drawing from Mrs. Zoo!?!?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

3. Not "in the mail," but I had a great time at Europa Orlando. PEScience had 7 serving containers for $5 so I decided to finally give PBC a run. Name:  PhotoGrid_1523753577443.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  134.3 KB
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    FINALLY picked up some MAN clean protein... it’s on sale for about 20 bucks per Name:  IMG_1523733519.194400.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  335.5 KB
    Hit my inbox fam!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Name:  IMG_7188.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  351.6 KB
    @ZOO where’s my hand written note and drawing from Mrs. Zoo!?!?
    That's a good looking stack! The new Dark Carnival bottles will be much slicker to match Necrosis. Transparent with silver caps. Sorry, man. We ran out of stickers pretty quick after Bostin posted about Necrosis... ran out of Necrosis pretty quick too lol. I think one bottle left before next batch arrives
    The Blood Lord
    @zoo.the.blood.lord

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Attachment 163294

Got the New and Improved Get Diesel, Diesel Test V4
    I got a bottle that I'm waiting to crack open, should be good stuff....of course it will be good, it's DIESEL!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

8. Need those Sinfit cookies in my life. When I do order, think I'll go with BDay cake and chocolate, heard the PB isn't as good.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

9. I need nothing else, I may have to go to the 3 letter store just so I can try one ..
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I think I spotted those in your Push up video! lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your better off buying a box. They are incredible. Legit the best cookie on the market. For some odd reason you did not like them you could trade them off easily.

check your email.
    I sent you an offer
    Will Check It Out !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ghost Coffee Ice Cream Whey Review

Taste

Coffee Ice Cream – I have had over hundreds of pints of ice cream, and some of the best-flavored coffee ice creams the US has to offer. This tastes almost identical to one of my favorite coffee ice cream bases, which is found in New Orleans Café Au Lait and Beignets. What is truly unique about this flavor is the amount of cold brew you taste in each and every sip. The kicker is the scalded milk aftertaste you get which provides the prefect compliment to a true coffee flavor. There are small little pieces of freeze dried coffee in the batter, but do not make a drastic impact on changing the outcome of how this tastes. For someone like myself who is a huge coffee head this is a hit, and easily rises right to the top of the list of best all-time ghost whey flavors. For those who are not die-hard coffee fans, or do not care for coffee this may be one to think twice about, and stick to the top sellers like Cereal Milk & Blueberry Toaster Pastry. The easiest comparison for those coffee drinkers is a coffee Frappuccino right from Starbucks.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 12oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Ghost mixes very similar to a MTS, PES, or typical blend on the market. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. Due to the makeup of the blend of protein this makes it rise very well since it is not heavy in casein (which is better for binding agents like cheesecakes).

Formula

Per Scoop:
    1.5g Fat
    4g Carbs
    25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
    13.15g From WPC
    2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair with a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. ^nice! Can’t wait for mine to come in this week
  14. In the Mail ....

Name:  IMG_2342.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  356.4 KBName:  IMG_1523937431.085837.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  249.7 KB

Finally got some radiate caps! Always loved the powder. Excited to be offering this stack soon on our website!! @MonteRXS
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Finally got some radiate caps! Always loved the powder. Excited to be offering this stack soon on our website!! @MonteRXS
    Mine came today as well, just recently ran out or glucoshield though :/

16. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    I know where you can get more !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

17. Just got some OL goodies the other day. Ep1logue is treating me great already.

Name:  IMG_2231.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  659.5 KB

18. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Order up!! I’ll post here when the stack is live on our site. We’re almost out of Glycøshield and are placing a new order very soon
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hit my inbox fam!
    Jumped on this as well. First time trying cookie stuffed cookie, have to say I am disappointed. Not too bad but I won’t be buying it again

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Ghost Coffee Ice Cream Whey Review

Taste

Coffee Ice Cream – I have had over hundreds of pints of ice cream, and some of the best-flavored coffee ice creams the US has to offer. This tastes almost identical to one of my favorite coffee ice cream bases, which is found in New Orleans Café Au Lait and Beignets. What is truly unique about this flavor is the amount of cold brew you taste in each and every sip. The kicker is the scalded milk aftertaste you get which provides the prefect compliment to a true coffee flavor. There are small little pieces of freeze dried coffee in the batter, but do not make a drastic impact on changing the outcome of how this tastes. For someone like myself who is a huge coffee head this is a hit, and easily rises right to the top of the list of best all-time ghost whey flavors. For those who are not die-hard coffee fans, or do not care for coffee this may be one to think twice about, and stick to the top sellers like Cereal Milk & Blueberry Toaster Pastry. The easiest comparison for those coffee drinkers is a coffee Frappuccino right from Starbucks.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 12oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Ghost mixes very similar to a MTS, PES, or typical blend on the market. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. Due to the makeup of the blend of protein this makes it rise very well since it is not heavy in casein (which is better for binding agents like cheesecakes).

Formula

Per Scoop:
    1.5g Fat
    4g Carbs
    25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
    13.15g From WPC
    2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair with a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.

I am a pb fan so on cereal milk is still my favorite in the ghost line but this is pretty close. Ghost knocked this out of the park.

21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Thank you chedapalooza for your innovative approach to the market- I love all of these collaborations you are doing with other companies on stacks. Also, Glycoshield is awesome.

22. Just making sure I don't run out.

Name:  IMG_0109.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  475.7 KB

23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I think I spotted those in your Push up video! lol
    Finally got mine in the mail. The Solution was right on the money- birthday cake cookie is the best on the market- and easily the best I have tried

24. Quote Originally Posted by niclas90 View Post
    Just got some OL goodies the other day. Ep1logue is treating me great already.

Name:  IMG_2231.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  659.5 KB
    Let me know how that Ghar1ne treats ya, thinking of ordering a bottle after my current cycle

25. Quote Originally Posted by Febus View Post
    Let me know how that Ghar1ne treats ya, thinking of ordering a bottle after my current cycle
    I've been running Ghar1ne since january, and i can only recommend it so far. Once the extreme hunger settles a bit it's great. Recovery time is through the roof and i'm up 12,1 lbs so far (surely a lot of this is water retention from the MK).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM