In the Mail ....

Page 199 of 239 First ... 197198199200201 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    instagam.com/PROsampler

Not going to post proprietary info 6+ months out lol. Unless you wanna invest
    Uhhhh thatís a gross misuse of the term ďproprietaryĒ... literally say any single thing thatís different and that would fulfill my question.

Bigger products?
    Diff brands?
    Prettier packaging?

None of that is ďproprietaryĒ but could be a differentiator. Cmon.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Em3 View Post
    I typically by Egg-Beaters in the grocery store. Are these the same thing? How do they compare?

I personally use egg-beaters all the time when trying to kill hunger cravings and get protein in. Their just pricey.
    These are made safer to drink or use in shakes. Fluffy amazing omelettes. Sodium is a little high. I found when I do t get these I pick up the target brand for cost savings. About $2 cheaper in New York.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   

3. Name:  Strong 1.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  76.7 KB

Great Deals From @musclemaker and Strong Supplements, I may log a few of these item in June or July (unsponsored)
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    $6 Each

Dude!

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    $6 Each

Do tell?
    •   

6. Name:  IMG_1868.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  482.7 KB

Couple of shipments arrived today.

A cpl Months ago I had a shipment from c and p delayed and there csr offered me a 50% off cpn to make up for any inconvenience, which was unexpected and awesome. So 15 lbs of protein for 100. Canít beat that
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

7. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Name:  IMG_1868.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  482.7 KB

Couple of shipments arrived today.

A cpl Months ago I had a shipment from c and p delayed and there csr offered me a 50% off cpn to make up for any inconvenience, which was unexpected and awesome. So 15 lbs of protein for 100. Can’t beat that
    Have you tried the Strawberry cheesecake before?

8. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Have you tried the Strawberry cheesecake before?
    A sample pack a looong time ago. Looked at my notes and all it said was g2g.

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Uhhhh thatís a gross misuse of the term ďproprietaryĒ... literally say any single thing thatís different and that would fulfill my question.

Bigger products?
    Diff brands?
    Prettier packaging?

None of that is ďproprietaryĒ but could be a differentiator. Cmon.
    Iíd ask that you respect the fact I am not prepared to release details. This is something Iíve been conceptualizing and refining for two years now. It is NOT a standard subscription service, thereís plenty of those floating around and they all do the same thing, which is take peoples money for very little actual value.

There are going to be multiple features and functions within this product aside from JUST subscribing for samples. It will be app based as opposed to web based. It will have a forum. It will change how we research, sample, and buy our supplements from start to finish.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    $6 Each

You're the king of deals!
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    $6 Each

Did you buy the entire supply again? Lol

12. Got these yesterday. My current favourite sleep supp and a test booster to aid pct. Name:  _20180504_192940.JPG
Views: 160
Size:  47.0 KB

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    $6 Each

That's my sh!t, I'm gonna need a PM if sale is still going on.

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Olympus Labs Protein Samples
    @Jebrook @GNO @TrainerTone @xtyler @Woody
    You are a straight shooter so I’m hyped to see your thoughts

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Iíd ask that you respect the fact I am not prepared to release details. This is something Iíve been conceptualizing and refining for two years now. It is NOT a standard subscription service, thereís plenty of those floating around and they all do the same thing, which is take peoples money for very little actual value.

There are going to be multiple features and functions within this product aside from JUST subscribing for samples. It will be app based as opposed to web based. It will have a forum. It will change how we research, sample, and buy our supplements from start to finish.
    Definitely interested in the final outcome of this
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Olympus Labs Protein Samples
    @Jebrook @GNO @TrainerTone @xtyler @Woody @VO2Maxima
    Very intrigued to hear thoughts. Excited by some of those flavor potentials.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

17. From earlier this week:

18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Shoutout to Bob for a random package in the mail. Full size preworkout that I came home to after getting off shift and lifting this AM.

Appreciate you, @The Solution
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    $6 Each

Bruhh, gotta give me the heads up on these deals
  20. In the Mail ....

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Itís going to be the only place youíll want to sample or buy Supps from, trust me. Designing this from a consumer standpoint since Iíve been one since age 16, Iím 29. The industry has changed dramatically. Big box stores are ruining smaller retail. We will take the power back!
    So blindly trust... right. Iíll await more details

21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

See, you were able to do it... that whole second section is what I was asking for ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    See, you were able to do it... that whole second section is what I was asking for ha.
    Quit trying to misappropriate trade secrets, bruh!

23. Shout out to @The Solution. For the care package he just randomly sent me yesterday. He knew I wanted to try a cpl of the newer protein flavors so he sent me some baggies to try out. Wouldíve posted the protein pics but drank them all already lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    From earlier this week:

Really want to try see the oatmeal chocolate chip, but that banana nut is pretty good though

25. Yeah those MRE bars are delicious! My favorite protein bar by far. I like that the flavor is solid and enjoyable but not overly sweet and artificial. The protein solid is awesome too because some bars give me big time stomach issues, but the MRE bars don’t sit heavy or give me problems.

If you want to try them out, subscribe to their emails, they run a ton of deals, so they can be had for a good price. I picked up everything in that picture for $100!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM