In the Mail ....

Page 199 of 253 First ... 197198199200201 ... Last

1. Ergonine is a great product for the price, with or without the insider deals.

I've had the Nanaberry, Tropical Twist, and Iced Tea and suggest following Solution's advice and use extra water as the flavors are very strong.

I think my favorite is the Iced Tea out of all of them, wish they were a little lighter and natural tasting but I'm guessing it's hard to mask all the ingredients in there.

2. Ergonine is great, I’ve been at it for several months now due to convenience. Although, I believe the 2 most important ingredients are the creatine and betaine. LCLT and choline bitatrate are great extras. Everything else is meh.
    •   

3. May have to give it a try, next time I order, and I know where I can get "Hooked Up"
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Ergonine is great, Iíve been at it for several months now due to convenience. Although, I believe the 2 most important ingredients are the creatine and betaine. LCLT and choline bitatrate are great extras. Everything else is meh.
    Really? I love glycerol for pumps

5. ErgoNine to me tastes horrible, even with extra water. I used the flavorless until it disappeared.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    yeah, nothing beats glycerol for pumps imo. back in the day i always read about guys saying they got pumps from pre workouts that almost hurt and always thought that was bs, until i started running glycerol, it always feels like my fore arms want to explode during workouts

7. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    That good?

May have to pick up a box, plus the price is a lot cheaper the the MRE bars
    i haven't tried the MRE bars, but the animal ones are a lot cheaper. I've tried a lot of bars the last while, and to me the animal ones are the only ones that taste like a normal chocolate bar, there's no funny after taste, or chalky taste or anything

8. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Maybe I should take ergo alone for a couple days. On workout days it’s followed up with Citrulline mallate, BA, and Agmatine(Gorilla pumps by untamed labs).

9. Quote Originally Posted by kelvarnsen View Post
    Ergonine is a great product for the price, with or without the insider deals.

I've had the Nanaberry, Tropical Twist, and Iced Tea and suggest following Solution's advice and use extra water as the flavors are very strong.

I think my favorite is the Iced Tea out of all of them, wish they were a little lighter and natural tasting but I'm guessing it's hard to mask all the ingredients in there.
    Great product but I really didnít like the taste of nanaberry. Which flavors do you like?

10. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Great product but I really didn’t like the taste of nanaberry. Which flavors do you like?
    With ergonine it’s not really a matter of like, it’s which one can you drink everday w/o much trouble.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    With ergonine itís not really a matter of like, itís which one can you drink everday w/o much trouble.
    I love the nanaberry flavor personally. Havenít opened the twisted yet
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

12. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    I love the nanaberry flavor personally. Haven’t opened the twisted yet
    I like a flavor once I start a new one, like I thought ice tea was my favorite, but after 2-3 months of it, tropical twist was amazing.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    I like a flavor once I start a new one, like I thought ice tea was my favorite, but after 2-3 months of it, tropical twist was amazing.
    Well now I almost want to crack her open
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

14. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Great product but I really didn’t like the taste of nanaberry. Which flavors do you like?
    The Nanaberry tastes ok it's just too strong for me. The Tropical Twist was too sweet.

The Iced Tea is my favorite by default since if I use a lot of water it tastes mild.
  15. In the Mail ....

Iíve recently started adding Purus labs noxygen to nana berry ergo. Nox is unflavored. Holy stim free pump!

Also:

Name:  IMG_1525829810.278664.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  1.49 MB

Thanks @Adidzle1
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Not a fan of the Iced Tea but might end up getting unflavored just for its versatility.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani

17. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Not a fan of the Iced Tea but might end up getting unflavored just for its versatility.
    As far as I’m aware they no longer make unflavored bc it didn’t sell. I used it tho
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Yeeeaaaahh these came in 10xbirthday cake

19. Mmm cookie party!

20. Sinfit Cookies are the best protein baked goodie I have ever eaten

21. Name:  IMG_4358.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  1.48 MB

Tried this today, just to sip on at work

Packet says 6-8 Oz water and the taste was good, but that wouldnít last long so I topped the water up to 10-12oz instead and itís a little weaker but still delicious

Tastes just like starburst

Iíve got a cotton candy sample Iíll try tomorrow

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Sinfit Cookies are the best protein baked goodie I have ever eaten
    I tried one from my box while doing yard work on Sunday, I agree Taste Great, The Wife liked it also!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

They are the best! Agreed.

and you were going to doubt me on picking some up. Hell I even sent you a care package just incase you did not like them haha
    You always take good care of me and all of the folks here on AM
    TEAM GET DIESEL

24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    As far as I’m aware they no longer make unflavored bc it didn’t sell. I used it tho
    Oh wow, for real?? Guess not then.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I can get you guys tubs for under $10 on ergonine only in nanaberry flavor. Just picked up 2
    Send me the hook up Bob!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM