In the Mail ....

Page 187 of 216 First ... 185186187188189 ... Last

  1. Quake is legit, hope it stays around for a long time.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Will definitely be having a good time this year.
    Its cool that MAN has a new label for PR-XT.
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    Bang Cherry Blade Lemonade



    Taste

    Cherry Blade Lemonade - If you have ever had Black Cherry Vanilla VPX carried over the same exact cherry taste into this drink. The big difference here is the aftertaste which is composed of the lemonade and Lime. At first sip your taste buds get smashed with the bold and dense cherry flavor. Once you reach the aftertaste is where a subtle and refreshing lemonade and lime flavor kicks in. There is a 70/30 ratio of cherry to ilmeade/lemonade in this flavor that was done just right. The combination of the two flavors is refreshing, but packs that strong flavor Bang is known for with their carbonation. I am by no means a fan of lemon in general, but the combination of both flavors goes very well together. This is easily one of my FAVORITE flavors ever made from bang and would put it right up there at #1 next to Sour Heads and Cotton Candy. The amazing mixture of lemonade and lime (The green on the can which I think it resembles) it phenomenal. HIGHLY Suggest getting this flavor.

    Profile



    Bang is an energy drink that is made up of a prop blend including BCAA's, Taurine, Creatine, COQ10, Vitamin B6/B12. We do not know the full amount of each of those ingredients due to being disclosed in a blend.

    Cost

    Bang averages around $22-23 a Case and sometimes dip below $18-19 a case when found on sale. If you pop into a local gym or store you may pay upward to $2.50-3.50 a can making it always the cheaper option to buy per case and online.

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Name:  IMG_1521762478.281740.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  410.5 KB

    Got this in yesterday. Took first scoop this morning. Really like how I feel on it compared to other thermos. Clean energy and focus with no jitters or rapid heart rate. Got me through 45min of cardio no problem.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post


    Bang Cherry Blade Lemonade



    Taste

    Cherry Blade Lemonade - If you have ever had Black Cherry Vanilla VPX carried over the same exact cherry taste into this drink. The big difference here is the aftertaste which is composed of the lemonade. At first sip your taste buds get smashed with the bold and dense cherry flavor. Once you reach the aftertaste is where a subtle and refreshing lemon flavor kicks in. There is a 70/30 ratio of cherry to lemonade in this flavor that was done just right. The combination of the two flavors is refreshing, but packs that strong flavor Bang is known for with their carbonation. I am by no means a fan of lemon in general, but the combination of both flavors goes very well together. I would rank this as a good flavor, but not a top tier flavor (due to my dislike to Lemon). I am still partial to Sour Heads, Cotton Candy, and Purple Haze as my top 3 flavors. For those who don't mind lemonade and enjoy the cherry found in BCV (Black Cherry Vanilla) this will be a huge homerun.

    Profile



    Bang is an energy drink that is made up of a prop blend including BCAA's, Taurine, Creatine, COQ10, Vitamin B6/B12. We do not know the full amount of each of those ingredients due to being disclosed in a blend.

    Cost

    Bang averages around $22-23 a Case and sometimes dip below $18-19 a case when found on sale. If you pop into a local gym or store you may pay upward to $2.50-3.50 a can making it always the cheaper option to buy per case and online.

    Not a huge fan of cherry myself but Iím a sucker for new flavors so Iíll probably pick this up to try anyways. Seems/sounds better than a cherry limeade flavor which I canít stand
    •   
       


  6. Name:  IMG_20180322_200236.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  53.9 KB
    Ordered x2......very excited!

  7. Name:  IMG_3809.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  1.31 MB
    Itís Christmas

  8. Quote Originally Posted by IGF View Post
    Name:  IMG_1521762478.281740.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  410.5 KB

    Got this in yesterday. Took first scoop this morning. Really like how I feel on it compared to other thermos. Clean energy and focus with no jitters or rapid heart rate. Got me through 45min of cardio no problem.
    Enjoy the ride. I have been enjoying the hell out of the Peach Flavor rings flavor. Two tubs back to back now. I had the cherry slush flavor in the samples around a year ago and remember it also being very good, but I can't really remember exactly how the flavor was. Because I'm a creature of habit, I'll probably buy the Peach Rings again next because it's just sooo good.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  9. OG Orange is still my favorite !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  10. Got my Somatozine from MASupps (Thanks Mike) and some health/support supps from Jaorrow.
    I love Jarrow, a long time, high quality company.

    Name:  somatozine.JPG
Views: 223
Size:  125.3 KB

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Enjoy the ride. I have been enjoying the hell out of the Peach Flavor rings flavor. Two tubs back to back now. I had the cherry slush flavor in the samples around a year ago and remember it also being very good, but I can't really remember exactly how the flavor was. Because I'm a creature of habit, I'll probably buy the Peach Rings again next because it's just sooo good.
    It pains me to tell you this because it was my favorite as well, but thereís no more peach rings unless you buy them from someone. Radiate has moved to caps unfortunately, but Iíve heard nothing but stellar reviews! They hooked me up with some and I think I might log it along with some f95 for my summer cut. There may be a few more cherry slush to be had of their site if you hurry!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    It pains me to tell you this because it was my favorite as well, but thereís no more peach rings unless you buy them from someone. Radiate has moved to caps unfortunately, but Iíve heard nothing but stellar reviews! They hooked me up with some and I think I might log it along with some f95 for my summer cut. There may be a few more cherry slush to be had of their site if you hurry!
    So the pills are replacing the powder? I thought they would still be making both.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  13. Need to try that cherry lemonade Bang

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    So the pills are replacing the powder? I thought they would still be making both.
    that blows. looks like i wonít be trying it then. hate pills.

    pills only is generally a bad idea. just ask app nut.

  15. I dont think the pills are replacing the powders. Just a different choice for some.

    I could be wrong..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Enjoy the ride. I have been enjoying the hell out of the Peach Flavor rings flavor. Two tubs back to back now. I had the cherry slush flavor in the samples around a year ago and remember it also being very good, but I can't really remember exactly how the flavor was. Because I'm a creature of habit, I'll probably buy the Peach Rings again next because it's just sooo good.
    The cherry flavor isn't bad surprisingly, as I'm not big on cherry flavored products, but this flavor is pretty smooth, a little sweet, and not too strong. The "slush" part of the name definitely makes sense.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I dont think the pills are replacing the powders. Just a different choice for some.

    I could be wrong..
    You are correct, pills are not replacing the powder. @MonteRXS told me that the powder is just getting revamped and will be back.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    You are correct, pills are not replacing the powder. @MonteRXS told me that the powder is just getting revamped and will be back.
    Oh i didnt know it was being reformulated. Oh boy....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    You are correct, pills are not replacing the powder. @MonteRXS told me that the powder is just getting revamped and will be back.
    I really hope it only gets better. Most of the reformulations turns out to be nothing but shyt these days.

  20. BOOM!! And of course, the note from @TheMyth is the icing on the cake!

    Name:  Radiate.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  123.9 KB
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    You are correct, pills are not replacing the powder. @MonteRXS told me that the powder is just getting revamped and will be back.
    Whew. I got scared. I'm not opposed to a revamp, but I love it so much the way it is now. I trust Chris and Monte, though, to get it done. Don't take away my Peach Rings!
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  22. Might need to put in an order for Radiate pills/powder for the summer cut!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  23. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Might need to put in an order for Radiate pills/powder for the summer cut!
    Do it, you won't be sorry !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  24. I knew the powder would be back but thought it was going away or OOP for the meantime. Regardless, I think Iíll log my bottle of the pills plus a few goodies for fun once I get back from vacation. Just finished up my last powerlifting meet for a while so looking to get shredded for summer
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Log in
Log in