In the Mail ....

Page 187 of 253 First ... 185186187188189 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Lol. I just 2 scooped Wicked and BOOM! My dyck was the size of a peanut. (Not that it’s big anyway).. lol
    Watch using 2 scoops on leg day. My legs got so pumped I had to lay on the floor for like 15 min.
    and yes if you plan on having sex or rubbing one out within 4-5 hrs of using you can forget it. lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. Shipment 1 of 2
    Shoutout to senor Bob

Name:  IMG_7472.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  1.56 MB
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Shipment 1 of 2
    Shoutout to senor Bob

Name:  IMG_7472.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  1.56 MB
    That is one supplement I have never tried.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    That is one supplement I have never tried.
    A supplement you have never tried. Hard to believe!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    A supplement you have never tried. Hard to believe!
    There are a few.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

6. ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. I've been working through a tub of Iced Tea Ergonine. Not big on the taste, but it's a great all-in-one great product.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    There are a few.
    I smell your lies haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I smell your lies haha
    I didn't say I didn't have any, I said I have not tried it!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Nutrabio Natural Pre Review

Taste

Green Apple – Being this a natural product the flavoring of the green apple was superb. At no point do you get a sweet taste due to this not having artificial sweeteners, but you get a very mild and refreshing apple flavor. It reminded me of Green Apple xtend at first sip with an aftertaste similar to Animal Fury Green Apple which has a bit of tart to it. By no means will this taste like a granny smith’s apple or a very ripe and sweet apple, but Nutrabio did a fantastic job on getting a great green apple flavored from their formula.

Mixability
    I used 12-14oz of water and 1 scoop to mix the pre-workout. Usually with a larger scoop size there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. The liquid did start to foam, which died down after about 5 minutes. What I did do to help combat this was mix the pre-workout the night before and leave in my fridge. Upon waking there was no clumping, no particles left at the bottom of the shaker and it mixed flawlessly. If you mix this just before you workout expect to see some foam or some particles floating around your shaker cup due to the large serving size of raws.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    Electrolytes (Performance/Endurance)
    3.5 Leucine (Full Dose to trigger MPS)
    3.2g Beta-Alanine (Full Dose for Performance/Endurance)
    3g Creatine Mono (Enough to saturate ATP Levels)
    2.5g Betaine (Clinical dosing for performance, endurance, strength)
    6g L-Citrulline (Full Dose for Pumps, prevent lactic acid build up)
    1g Agmatine (Pump/Nutrient Partitioning)
    750mg Nitrosigine (Pump, Enhance Bloodflow)
    1.5g L Tyrosine (Mood/Focus)
    500mg Choline (Mood/Focus)
    350mg Caffeine (250mg and 100mg from Infinergy)
    300mg L-Theanine (Nootropic for Mood/Energy)
    100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic for Mood/Energy)

Cost
    You are getting a 28g Serving per scoop at around $2 a serving. Yes it is $40 for 20 servings of a pre-workout which may scare some people, but lets put into the big picture what you are getting. Try making this pre on your own and include the flavoring they did. If you value a quality product you are getting what you pay for.

Workout Reaction
    On days I train fasted I will take pre’s upon waking, but in this case I did train in the afternoon so my setup went as follows.

- Pre-workout meal 90 minutes prior (50g Protein, 50g Protein, 10g Fat)
    - Nutrabio Pre 30 minutes prior to training.

The Stims were present, but the best part I loved about this pre-workout is you never felt overstimmed ever. Since there are so many nootropics added into the formula the energy is so smooth that it lasted me upward to 4 hours in length well past the workout. As you continue to workout the energy builds and continues to prolong the more sets and reps you knock out. There is a massive dose of Citrulline, Agmatine, and nitrosigine which help in the overall pump aspect. Only 2-3 working sets into my workout I could feel my skin start to tighten, and the density of my veins pop out of my skin since I am naturally lean in my legs and arms. My cross striations in my legs looked sharper and held a nasty pump throughout a leg workout. Even when I was holding Dumbbells or 405 on my back for squats I could feel my forearms start to get a pump. Overall Nutrabio pre is one of my favorites on the market, and has been since I got to beta-test the original version (not natural). It only took a few workouts of the old stuff to realize how potent this pre-workout is when it comes to pumps, energy, and focus.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Nutrabio Natural Intra Blast Review
    [

Taste

Sweet Tea – With being a naturally flavored product this reminded me exactly of gold peak sweet tea. The richness of the tea and the sweet aftertaste smothers your taste buds to replica a delicious summer drink. I am not a huge sweet tea guy by nature but this was done very well. It is not as strong as PES Ergonine (ice Tea Flavor) but given the ingredient makeup of the product I am shocked how dense the flavor truly is.

Mixability
    I used 14-16 oz of water and 1 scoop to mix the intra-workout. Usually with a larger scoop size there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. The liquid did start to foam, which died down after about 5 minutes. What I did do to help combat this was mix the powder the night before and leave in my fridge. Upon waking there was no clumping, no particles left at the bottom of the shaker and it mixed flawlessly. If you mix this just before you workout expect to see some foam or some particles floating around your shaker cup due to the large serving size of raws.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    Electrolytes (Performance/Endurance)
    7.4g BCAA’s
    - 3.5g of those being leucine
    5g L-Glutamine (Recovery)
    2g Betaine (Performance / Strength)
    1g OKG (improve exercise performance)
    2.8g Hydration Optimizer -→ Maintain water balance in muscles, increase exercise capacity.

Cost
    You are getting a 24g Serving per scoop at around $2 a serving. Yes it is $40 for 30 servings of a intra-workout which may scare some people, but lets put into the big picture what you are getting. Try making this intra on your own and include the flavoring they did. If you value a quality product you are getting what you pay for. I really enjoy the transparency and open label Nutrabio provides on their products so you know exactly what you get for your money.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Shipment 2 of 2
    Name:  IMG_7473.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  615.0 KB

13. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    I completely forgot about that I still have some of this stuff in my cabinet. Thanks for the reminder.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Some samples including: PES Strawberry Cheesecake! c/o @The Solution
    Giving them some attention this weekend.

Name:  samples_the_solution.png
Views: 322
Size:  765.1 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

15. Name:  IMG_1523036457.445589.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  376.1 KB

Aroma is nice. I make my coffee cold brew with an aeropress. So, as long as it tastes good Iíll be grabbing more
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

16. Look what came in the mail yesterday. shout out to @brundel !

Name:  vector.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  255.8 KB

17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Look what came in the mail yesterday. shout out to @brundel !

Still waiting on my Vector. @brundel you’re making me beg now.

18. Name:  20180406_202516.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  76.6 KB

In the mail today
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Look what came in the mail yesterday. shout out to @brundel !

Have you tried the Nootrol yet? Itís one of the only things in the BLR line that I havenít gotten a chance to try out yet
    Black Lion Research Rep

20. BLR is killing it lately. Those labels are awesome
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

21. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Name:  20180406_202516.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  76.6 KB

In the mail today
    Yeahhhhh, buddy!
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

22. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Have you tried the Nootrol yet? It’s one of the only things in the BLR line that I haven’t gotten a chance to try out yet
    yes I love it.

23. Got this in a sweepstakes I wonName:  20180407_150001.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  61.0 KB

24. Name:  Strong MG.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  80.6 KB

Not sure when I am going to use it, but when Strong Supplements has a sale it's hard not to stock up!! @musclemaker Keep up the good work !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Name:  Strong MG.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  80.6 KB

Not sure when I am going to use it, but when Strong Supplements has a sale it's hard not to stock up!! @musclemaker Keep up the good work !!
    Pics of label ?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM