In the Mail ....

Page 184 of 216 First ... 182183184185186 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    hahaha finally a use for my old rollerblade wheels... the crap people will sell at a premium...
    No man, I agree thereís a ton of junk out there but I personally use these daily and really donlove them. Plus theyíre adjustable (the width) so you can hit literally any muscle or joint needed. It helps my hips get back into alignment as I have a partially torn labrum in my hip and they are very lax. A quick roll at the bottom of my spine and Iím back in alignment
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yes. Like a maple glazed donut. Because it’s sweeeeeeet and I used 2.5 scoops of protein for my recipe so I like to mix flavors and it also helps with the thickness, the ISO alone isn’t quite thick enough (for my preference). It works bc I’ve tested it But it’s just personal preference
    sounds about right. I'm the same way when I do my ice creams and use a blend to supplement for thickness as well. Usually select vanilla too ironically ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  3. Name:  assass1nate.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  211.5 KB

    Going to be a fun couple of months

  4. [QUOTE=Power-Lift;5970575]Got my Dr. Jekyll PWO in yesterday. bb.com threw in a free Creatine w/ it.
    I'm a low stim guy, but need a little boost for my 5 AM workouts, hopefully this will work out for me.

    Trying it this AM...

    I have used Jekyll in the past and enjoyed it!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    Name:  assass1nate.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  211.5 KB

    Going to be a fun couple of months
    You and me both!
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Name:  IMG_9628.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  352.3 KB
    curious about the effects from stuff like this... what do you notice?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    curious about the effects from stuff like this... what do you notice?
    Me Too
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post

    I have used Jekyll in the past and enjoyed it!
    Rocket, I did enjoy it yesterday as well, seemed like the perfect boost/pump for me, looking FWD to using it more!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Nice score!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    Name:  assass1nate.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  211.5 KB

    Going to be a fun couple of months
    Nice haul!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    curious about the effects from stuff like this... what do you notice?
    Brand new to this just got it last night. Will let people know when I try it out pretty soon. Each ML is 66 mg of CBD. Iím going to start with less than a quarter ML looking to get about 8 MG and work my way up. I chose CBDistillery because itís Colorado based, had analysis reports and great reviews. The capsules are CBD and the other bottle is CBD isolate. Conflicting reports as to whether CBD isolate is better than regular CBD. Iím hoping CBD has an effect on overall health.

  12. CBD is a favorite of mine. I am a CT medical marijuana patient since 2016 and itís been life changing for my pain management and inflammation
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  13. Also... HAUL @dsade Name:  IMG_1196.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  456.3 KB
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    CBD is a favorite of mine. I am a CT medical marijuana patient since 2016 and it’s been life changing for my pain management and inflammation
    @chedapalooza The medical marijuana you used is it with or with THC ? PA just past MM and my daughter has MS and is curious about it ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    CBD is a favorite of mine. I am a CT medical marijuana patient since 2016 and itís been life changing for my pain management and inflammation
    Just out of curiosity will I feel anything mentally from the CBD? Iíve heard people say they get kind of a body type buzz or something like that

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Just out of curiosity will I feel anything mentally from the CBD? Iíve heard people say they get kind of a body type buzz or something like that
    It can at first but you build a tolerance to that quickly and then just feel the body/muscle relaxation effects.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @chedapalooza The medical marijuana you used is it with or with THC ? PA just past MM and my daughter has MS and is curious about it ??
    I use both. There are some cbd strains that contain very small amounts of thc and yield no psychoactive effects. The thc % and terpenes is what will give you the strong head highs depending on the strains. I highly suggest it to anyone looking for non prescription drug treatments. Especially the vape oils.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Also got a replacement of these bad boys last night

    Review:
    Home | United States | Modern Athletic Health

    Probably my favorite non supplement fitness accessory.


    Attachment 161718

    MOBILE10 for 10% off
    Where is this available? PM me link please.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Where is this available? PM me link please.
    Your inbox is full

    https://simplemobilitytools.com/products/mobilizer-10-1

    they have three sizes.

    Blue is largest, green is middle, orange is small. I have all three and theyíre the absolute best.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I use both. There are some cbd strains that contain very small amounts of thc and yield no psychoactive effects. The thc % and terpenes is what will give you the strong head highs depending on the strains. I highly suggest it to anyone looking for non prescription drug treatments. Especially the vape oils.
    Thanks!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jp_75 View Post
    Very curious how their isolates tastes like! Is it only available on their site?
    I noticed that Suppz has the clean protein available at a great price. And STOREWIDESAVINGS at checkout gets an extra 5% off.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Clean protein is not the isolate
    Lol I know dude that’s why I specified
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  23. Name:  A75994C0-E240-4EF7-9625-69B247A606DE.jpeg
Views: 281
Size:  959.7 KB

    I asked for a sample and they have the balls to send me a whole bottle. I just wanted to try it. And now I have to use the whole bottle and have some crazy awesome workouts.

    Thanks so much and always love your hand written notes
    Will report back on Monday with results @MonteRXS
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Name:  A75994C0-E240-4EF7-9625-69B247A606DE.jpeg
Views: 281
Size:  959.7 KB

    I asked for a sample and they have the balls to send me a whole bottle. I just wanted to try it. And now I have to use the whole bottle and have some crazy awesome workouts.

    Thanks so much and always love your hand written notes
    Will report back on Monday with results @MonteRXS
    That's awesome. Can't wait try these.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Log in
Log in