In the Mail ....

Page 176 of 209 First ... 174175176177178 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by slimsaw00 View Post
    Good snag! I always used the flavorless to add to other things. PES doesn't make that anymore do they? If they don't that was an even better snag!
    Im still seeing it for sale out there,and also on PES's own site...

2. Nothing like what's going on here. But, anyway, just for the heck of it..

Name:  IMG_4355.JPG
Views: 341
Size:  983.9 KB
    •   

3. @jtmass I don't know if you have had this before or not, But the Birthday Cake is Really Good
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @jtmass I don't know if you have had this before or not, But the Birthday Cake is Really Good
    Never tried. Always wanted to try a birthday cake flavour and do some baking with it. Wife got it during her Dubai visit last week. Looking forward to stealing some recipes from @TheSolution

5. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Never tried. Always wanted to try a birthday cake flavour and do some baking with it. Wife got it during her Dubai visit last week. Looking forward to stealing some recipes from @TheSolution
    I use one of his Protein Pancake recipes all the time. He's a good man to help with the Protein Baking !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I have been reading good things about, Please share your thoughts once you give it a shake !!
    After a week here are my thoughts. I would buy them both again in a heartbeat. I have been using 2-4 caps of Glyco and 2 scoops of Lipo before dinner and then 1 cap of Glyco pre bed. Amazing stuff. No bloat, no BS spikes no matter what i eat for dinner. I think I am more impressed with the 1 cap before bed dose. I sleep like a baby and then it seems like my morning meal and supps are amplified. I have had to take less pre and sweat my ass off even more now than before. I dont know if its because I am sleeping better or what, but I have been having great sleep and even better workouts. Glad I got 2 stacks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    After a week here are my thoughts. I would buy them both again in a heartbeat. I have been using 2-4 caps of Glyco and 2 scoops of Lipo before dinner and then 1 cap of Glyco pre bed. Amazing stuff. No bloat, no BS spikes no matter what i eat for dinner. I think I am more impressed with the 1 cap before bed dose. I sleep like a baby and then it seems like my morning meal and supps are amplified. I have had to take less pre and sweat my ass off even more now than before. I dont know if its because I am sleeping better or what, but I have been having great sleep and even better workouts. Glad I got 2 stacks!
    Thank you !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I hope they do bc I was going to Reorder soon. Or just make something similar for HPS and I donít mean that in an arrogant way, I want to bring out a solid Ergo/Recovery product
    I'd be down with that!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Another Xtend Elite from Nutrabolt

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    thanks for sharing! Well have these available soon for order on our site as well as a freebie with Shielded Stack purchases Name:  IMG_1519172375.105145.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  323.6 KB

You can read about what they are here: http://www.modernathletichealth.com/...ks-and-Powders
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    thanks for sharing! Well have these available soon for order on our site as well as a freebie with Shielded Stack purchases Name:  IMG_1519172375.105145.jpg

You can read about what they are here: http://www.modernathletichealth.com/...ks-and-Powders
    Very Nice!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Those look awesome! Definitely going to snag a couple, great idea!

13. Name:  IMG_0970.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  288.8 KB

New protein and some essentials
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

14. Big shoutout to @chedapalooza for all his help and for answering all my annoying questions! Also want to give a HUGE shoutout to @Euclides for taking care of a slight issue I had with my purchase of Azoth. He took care of me and sent me another bottle in less than a week! Truly appreciate such amazing customer service from these two companies! Top notch people in my opinion!

15. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post

Big shoutout to @chedapalooza for all his help and for answering all my annoying questions! Also want to give a HUGE shoutout to @Euclides for taking care of a slight issue I had with my purchase of Azoth. He took care of me and sent me another bottle in less than a week! Truly appreciate such amazing customer service from these two companies! Top notch people in my opinion!
    just handling CS they way Iíd expect it to be if I were a customer, bc I have been one for 15+ years in this industry. Thank you for the acknowledgement!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    There is no flavorless on their main webpage.
    Tropical Twist, Nanaberry, and Iced Tea

No Blue Ice or Flavorless
    Ahh, gotcha... I thought he meant the product in general (not the flavor) but looks like an interesting product I'll try soon.

Thx,

~PL

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    I wouldn't say it's flavorless! But it goes down fine when I mix it in my Alphamine.

Attachment 160367
    What does this do in a 3rd grader cliff notes version? Is it good for body recomp at all?
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    What does this do in a 3rd grader cliff notes version? Is it good for body recomp at all?
    Yeah. Think of a multi vitamin type product but focused more on performance and body comp (that's a drastic oversimplification, but you get it).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ergonine stands for ergogenic
    The ingredients are used to help
    Improve performance , endurance and recovery

If you go the main PES page and click on the product it breaks down each ingredient and what it does and studies at the bottom to back their claims
    He asked for third grade level not the studies...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

20. Got my shielded stack!

21. Yeah this sums it up.

It's the multivitamin of performance, covers all the bases without being flashy and is very well priced
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

22. Quote Originally Posted by holl0309 View Post

Got my shielded stack!
    Ley us know how it works for you!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Bob, bought it all !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

25. Flexatril is (was ) a great product. That's a steal
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM