In the Mail ....

Page 165 of 169 First ... 163164165166167 ... Last
  1. In the Mail ....

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    My feedback so far
    i got it yesterday and tried 2 caps with 50g of carbs (per @RecompMan)

reading:

this morning upon waking:

this was a reading after 25g of carbs and 2 caps

Almost HALF of my resting

Notes so far:
    - Hunger has increased
    - Dropped 1 pound yesterday
    - I know rice/rice cakes digest very well for me, so that reading after 25g of carbs did not surprise me

Going to play around with higher GI Carbs (Cereal), and higher amounts of Rice/Rice Cakes (75g Carbs), and also with cheat meals ..... before I come to my final conclusion @chedapalooza
    Awesome, Bob. Thanks for this. Goes to show how strong the formula is. My hunger has been thru the roof as well and I’ve been using 3 caps a day since Friday, so almost a week. Down 3 pounds (160 to 157) with no diet or training changes.... guess I gotta up my cals!

I’ve been taking 1 cap prior to my training and 2 caps prior to my fast breaking meal.

I should also add that Ive been using 2-3 scoops of Lipøshield daily as well. 1 mixed into my pre workout and 1-2 with my fast breaking meal
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Awesome, Bob. Thanks for this. Goes to show how strong the formula is. My hunger has been thru the roof as well and I’ve been using 3 caps a day since Friday, so almost a week. Down 3 pounds (160 to 157) with no diet or training changes.... guess I gotta up my cals!

I’ve been taking 1 cap prior to my training and 2 caps prior to my fast breaking meal.

I should also add that Ive been using 2-3 scoops of Lipøshield daily as well. 1 mixed into my pre workout and 1-2 with my fast breaking meal
    There is only one major difference.
    I actually eat carbs

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Been at over 275g carbs this whole week and I’ve lost 3lbs. I know the feeling. I’m not changing anything and I’m just hungry and dropping weight.
    Be Great.

4. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    Been at over 275g carbs this whole week and I’ve lost 3lbs. I know the feeling. I’m not changing anything and I’m just hungry and dropping weight.
    What’s your caps to carbs ratio per meal?
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    There is only one major difference.
    I actually eat carbs

I know. All my carbs come from veggies and traces in protein powder. And since my fast breaking meal is usually 1400-1600 calories, 2 caps doesn’t put me hypo
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Resting (Upon Waking)

This was 2 caps taken before 100g of carbs from cereal and reading was done 2 hours later
    Yeah my BG dropped over 30
    F'in CRAZY

Going to do 4 caps this weekend with a pint of ice cream.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Resting (Upon Waking)

This was 2 caps taken before 100g of carbs from cereal and reading was done 2 hours later
    Yeah my BG dropped over 30
    F'in CRAZY

Going to do 4 caps this weekend with a pint of ice cream.
    Just come up here and we’ll split a dozen Paula’s. That’ll surely put this to the test
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Just come up here and we’ll split a dozen Paula’s. That’ll surely put this to the test
    Foot of snow predicted tomorrow and freezing rain.
    Ill pass
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I know. All my carbs come from veggies and traces in protein powder. And since my fast breaking meal is usually 1400-1600 calories, 2 caps doesn’t put me hypo
    Cheda what kind of impact are you seeing from it on low carb?

10. Quote Originally Posted by holl0309 View Post
    Cheda what kind of impact are you seeing from it on low carb?
    Pumps throughout the day, better pumps and muscle contraction during workouts, will definitely go hypo within 30 minute if I take it and don’t eat when I planned on it. I don’t NEED a Glycøshield for my diet, but I use it mainly for the health benefits. For someone on Keto or a high fat diet, Lipøshield will be their all star and glyco will be a support / cheat day must have.

Also definitely leaner. I’ve lost 3 pounds and haven’t even tried. I’m going to up my calories a bit. And also test out a capsule before bed to see if there’s any mirror effects
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Gotta shout out my guys at @OlympusLabs and Nutriverse @xtyler @GNO
    Nice haul..my favorite flavor of Endur3 I’ve had thus far too
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I’ve been sleeping on ghost
    Well it’s time you wake up brother. Some of the best tasting protein on the market
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Glycoshield came for me yesterday. Gonna start using it with my evening/post workout meal and pre-bed meal. Have been using glycophase daily for the last few months so I'll have a direct comparison to something I consider one of the more average on the market.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

15. Thanks to @Godstrength & MR Supps.com for the hook up!
    Tried the thin mint. Have to say this is some of the best tasting protein I have ever tried. The chocolate is rich and mint is light, and just the right amount of sweetness for me. (I'm not a big sweetness guy). If they were shooting for the girl scout thin mint cookie they nailed it on this one!
    1.5 scoops in 12oz of cold water.

I will try the stim free pre this week. (at a buck a serving) looking forward to it. less expensive than what I usually use of my own concoction I use to make.PLUS FREE SHIPPING and I get it next day. Found out I live in the same town as the warehouse.
    I get to hit the DMAA on my Friday evening workouts! I use a stim free Mon.-Thur. because I have to get to bed and be a responsible adult during the week! lol

Name:  supps.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  138.3 KB
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Fit Crunch Protein Powder Review

Taste

Vanilla Milkshake – The Vanilla milkshake is exactly what you would expect. The density and sweetness of the flavor really shines as it gives you a true vanilla flavor. Upon sipping on this flavor and mixing in Greek yogurt the boldness comes through in the aftertaste. Right away the flavor doesn’t hit you hard, but it continues to get stronger after the initial hit on your taste buds. This is not a vanilla bean like PES, but it has a much richer flavor then USP Labs. Those are two of my favorites on the market and this one is right up there with the elites!

Chocolate Deluxe – Chocolate deluxe is a mix of a milk and dark chocolate flavored protein powder. The creaminess and density of the dual chocolate flavors really shine as you sip on this as a protein shake. At first you get the dominating milk chocolate and then the dark chocolate kicks in during the aftertaste. This reminds me of Cellucor molten chocolate (dark chocolate aspect), and Metabolic Nutrition Chocolate Cake (milk chocolate aspect) merged together. If you are a chocoholic this one will be a hit for you. Chef Irvin’s Chocolate is unique with how well you can taste the different chocolate aspects and how well they compliment each other.

Strawberry – Strawberry never shined through like the vanilla and chocolate did.I was hoping the density would pull through like the other flavors, but it is light from first sip through the aftertaste. I think FitCrunch was going for a refreshing and light tasting strawberry flavor. The huge benefit of this flavor is there is no artificial taste to it. So many strawberry flavors on the market taste like chemical and are so artificial its hard to drink or utilize them. A big thumbs up for a pure tasting strawberry the flavor was just faint.

Mixability

Just like most protein blends on the market this one did mix with ease. I use a ninja blender with 8-10oz per scoop of protein powder. When blended after a few seconds the powder was totally dissolved. When the powder hit the almond milk it did start to mix. Due to how fine the powder was this did not surprise me how well it did mix.

Another one of my favorite ways to mix protein powder is in greek yogurt. I use around 5-6oz of Greek yogurt and one scoop of protein and this mixed as easy as the protein shakes. After stirring for 20-30 seconds it was totally mixed. The protein powder mixes on the thicker side similar to PES Select and Ghost Whey.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    130-150 Calories
    1.5-2-4g Fat (Van / Choc / Strawberry)
    4g Carbs
    24g Protein

The protein blend includes WPI, WPC, and Casein. There are added gums (Xanthan & Guar), which help provide a thicker protein. Fit Crunch Protein is also flavored with sucralose. What stood out is 2g of fiber per scoop which you do not see in a lot of protein powders! Chef Irvine kept a very simple protein matrix in his formula.

Cost

Cost is around $35 a Container (1.5bs). This is on the very high end for protein powders. Another company that comes to mind at this price point would be Ghost. While this is hard to find (due to being exclusive from only one retailer) it is a hard buy to justify if you are on a budget. This is a protein purchase if you have extra money lying around to try a new brand that has one of the best protein bars on the market. After trying the protein powder in multiple flavors I would highly suggest half scooping or single scooping with another vanilla whey protein to help preserve the life of the tubs. It is good, but may be hard to justify for those who opt for cost-effective whey protein in the $20-25 range.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Glycoshield came for me yesterday. Gonna start using it with my evening/post workout meal and pre-bed meal. Have been using glycophase daily for the last few months so I'll have a direct comparison to something I consider one of the more average on the market.
    This is exactly how I use it, although I do take one cap prior to weight sessions with aminos/pre

Looking forward to your results since we pretty much train and eat the same way
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  18. In the Mail ....

for those who may do low carb/Keto and wonder how Glycøshield will affect your blood sugar.. I just ate a 1650 calorie meal... see below

And this is my morning reading
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

19. Hell yea

Name:  8ADA5DCE-8169-44F5-837B-228D4A223BD2.jpeg
Views: 129
Size:  967.1 KB
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

20. Some fun stuff just came in!
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Grabbed EAA Max on BOGO and sent one tub to another member on here for review out of my own pocket. @uforce

Also got a little care package from legendary foods.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Some fun stuff just came in!
    Sweet grab, brother..

23. I get this.

Shiny toys for us BBs...

I love the pics and am tempted to buy a whole bunch more.

But, why do you guys spend so much money on brand names? Because there shiny and holographic and have cool pictures?

You can buy all the ingredients separately for cheaper.

Or buy the same thing from a off brand company for cheaper.

Why the attraction?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I get this.

Shiny toys for us BBs...

But, why do you guys spend so much money on brand names? Because there shiny and holographic and have cool pictures?

Why the attraction?
    Convenience.

My time is worth more than mixing everything together separately. I even have access to FREE product that I use in preworkout supps but having something pre made is just easier and tastes better.

Same goes for GDA supps. I have all of them in bulk but it because a huge pain in the ass taking 4 pills and powder
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I get this.

Shiny toys for us BBs...

Why the attraction?
    I just go with the shiniest bottle with mad graphics..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 12:20 AM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM