In the Mail ....

Page 165 of 200 First ... 163164165166167 ... Last
  1. In the Mail ....

Anybody want some OG Mesomorph or Off the Chain Aminos? The supplement shop near me still sells them both and has quite a few in stock still.
    PM if interested and I can mail them out

2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Also had to grab some goodies with the LOYALTY code from BLR. Amino Infusion is fantastic and I’m a big fan of hica. Also FD2.0 pumps last night from just one with food (combined with GlycÝshield) was next levelll @brundel
    SCORE!
    I absolutely love Amino Infusion, and it's vegan. The best I have had yet.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Also had to grab some goodies with the LOYALTY code from BLR. Amino Infusion is fantastic and Iím a big fan of hica. Also FD2.0 pumps last night from just one with food (combined with GlycÝshield) was next levelll @brundel
    I bought some of the amino infusion for myself and friends at the gym, and all loved it.

One who is vegan especially did
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Also had to grab some goodies with the LOYALTY code from BLR. Amino Infusion is fantastic and I’m a big fan of hica. Also FD2.0 pumps last night from just one with food (combined with GlycÝshield) was next levelll @brundel
    Nice line up. How does the Amino Infusion taste? I have tried other Fermented brands and the taste is not so good.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Nice line up. How does the Amino Infusion taste? I have tried other Fermented brands and the taste is not so good.
    I really like it, itís a little bit more strawberry than kiwi...i was really surprised bc I expected just an ok taste since it is vegan. I have noticed that I like it best with 24oz of water.
    Black Lion Research Rep

7. Been in the Uk about a week managed to find somewhere that had all the flavours

8. Bob straight hooked it up

Super stoked to try these ghost and fit crunch protein flavors too

9. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I really like it, it’s a little bit more strawberry than kiwi...i was really surprised bc I expected just an ok taste since it is vegan. I have noticed that I like it best with 24oz of water.
    Thanks for sharing. I need to get some. still got a couple of tubs to use but this is on my short list. I like that it taste good in 24 oz of water. I like a good BCAA to mix with my intra goodies and prefer about 24 oz of water.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I really like it, itís a little bit more strawberry than kiwi...i was really surprised bc I expected just an ok taste since it is vegan. I have noticed that I like it best with 24oz of water.
    I would have to echo this response
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

11. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post

Bob straight hooked it up

******** gains
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

12. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post

Bob straight hooked it up

Everything in that pic is hnnnngggggg
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

13. Man I wanna try that ghost powder, the flavors sound great. My local supermarket has all the quest powder on clearance for half off, anyone think they're worth buying? At full price I figure no way but half off is tempting..

14. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I need to get some. still got a couple of tubs to use but this is on my short list. I like that it taste good in 24 oz of water. I like a good BCAA to mix with my intra goodies and prefer about 24 oz of water.
    Yeah I tried it first in like around 18 or so ounces and it was too sweet for me. 24 ounces and I absolutely love it. I can put some in a plastic bag and mail you a couple scoops to try. Shoot me a PM with your address if youíd like.
    Black Lion Research Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Man I wanna try that ghost powder, the flavors sound great. My local supermarket has all the quest powder on clearance for half off, anyone think they're worth buying? At full price I figure no way but half off is tempting..
    Go For It!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Man I wanna try that ghost powder, the flavors sound great. My local supermarket has all the quest powder on clearance for half off, anyone think they're worth buying? At full price I figure no way but half off is tempting..
    The quest protein is good to go! Itís a MPI, micellar casein and WPI

Flavor and texture is on point for most of, if not all of, the flavors

The ghost flavors though🤤

I just had the blueberry pastry.... damn
    It even had little crunchy pop tart pieces in it

17. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    The quest protein is good to go! Itís a MPI, micellar casein and WPI

Flavor and texture is on point for most of, if not all of, the flavors

The ghost flavors though🤤

I just had the blueberry pastry.... damn
    It even had little crunchy pop tart pieces in it
    I need this in my life.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

18. Popped into my local discount store(is that what you US folk call them?)

For the uk guys B&M

£7.99 taste pretty good, the carbkilla spread however isnít on sale in there before anyone asks

19. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post

Popped into my local discount store(is that what you US folk call them?)

For the uk guys B&M

£7.99 taste pretty good, the carbkilla spread however isnít on sale in there before anyone asks
    Think I'm be popping in morning
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Looks delish.
    BTW: Could not help but notice you're sporting an old 2012? 13" MacBook Pro... Upgrade yourself my man. It's time.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Looks delish.
    BTW: Could not help but notice you're sporting an old 2012? 13" MacBook Pro... Upgrade yourself my man. It's time.

Don't need to. Its customized with all the upgraded specs This bad boy runs flawless
    I use it for computer programming & Web design (business education major).
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  23. In the Mail ....

Found these guys off a Facebook ad. $2.88(shipping cost) for 3 sample packs. Ordered and should be in within a week. Label looks promising for a sleep aid/stress relief.
    https://chill6.com/products/stress-relief

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM