In the Mail ....

Page 161 of 253 First ... 159160161162163 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by nick76 View Post
    You're not the only one! My epistane from the same place has been sitting at the NY ISC since the 13th. Getting real antsy to start this run.
    I went on USPS and did the "lost mail" tracking yesterday, now it shows as shipped from customs and moving along. (Might be here today).
    Probably just coincidence, but check your tracking, yours may be on the way as well...

2. My customs here in the UK was slow too

They need to up the customs game

Just get all the supps through donít bother checking for illegal drugs or anything
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    How much did you take?
    1 teaspoon is all you really need.
    Took 1 serving, supposedly it was the GABA that got to me.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Took the cherry cola to work yesterday ... every co worker thought it was a diet soda
    Then they started to get a heavy buzz and was wondering what they drank lol
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    My customs here in the UK was slow too

They need to up the customs game

Just get all the supps through don’t bother checking for illegal drugs or anything
    Im guessing that is part of the problem. The Fentanyl epidemic, and steroid lab busts these days. Starting to inspect a lot more, slowing things down.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Im guessing that is part of the problem. The Fentanyl epidemic, and steroid lab busts these days. Starting to inspect a lot more, slowing things down.
    My package didnít appear to be checked though, but then again it did have the total valued stated on the outside.

Definitely are getting slower but they could also be back logged from Christmas

7. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    I went on USPS and did the "lost mail" tracking yesterday, now it shows as shipped from customs and moving along. (Might be here today).
    Probably just coincidence, but check your tracking, yours may be on the way as well...
    Strange! Filled out that form last night after you posted this and this morning I woke up to it at my Home post office!

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Got these beauties today. Gonna run them alongside Tr1umph. Will be logging it in my log.

Solid pickup. Canít wait for K1ngslayer though
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

9. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Solid pickup. Can’t wait for K1ngslayer though
    K1ngslayer should be out and tried by the time i finish these 3 and then i can jump into that afterwards.

10. Quote Originally Posted by nick76 View Post
    Strange! Filled out that form last night after you posted this and this morning I woke up to it at my Home post office!
    Sweet!

11. Name:  6684CFD4-21F2-4B89-B1EA-2AE43510036A.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  621.3 KB

These came in yesterday! Picked them up as part of the BOGO free, plus 25% off!

Tried the green apple Hulk this morning, not a big apple flavor fan but it said Hulk so I had to get it. Taste was definitely sour but not in a bad way, it was tasty and sweet as well.

Effects were solid. I weighed out ~10 grams on my scale and had a great workout/pump
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Magnum Pre Fo Pre-Workout

Taste

Strawberry Marshmallow – Upon first sip I did not get a strong strawberry or a marshmallow flavor. To be honest this tasted like a normal fruit punch flavor. At no point could I taste the sweetness associated with a marshmallow. When a product is labeled “The best tasting pre-workout” I was hoping to actually get something that resembled the label. Magnum was off the mark on the flavor name, but besides that the fruit punch was bold, refreshing, and packed a ton of flavors (more orange, papaya, hints of strawberry and raspberries). Even with 16oz of water and 1.5 scoops this left a long lasting aftertaste that was rich. Overall the flavor is good, the name is just no where near what it should be.

Mixability

Magnum Pre 4 mixes with ease. Since the scoop size is so small it almost mixes instantly when hitting the water. After a few shakes I had no clumps or anything floating in the water. I have had a few magnum powders in the past and never had a single issue with them. You should find this easy to mix in any shaker cup or blender bottle.

Formula
    Per 2 Scoops:
    500mg agmatine sulfate (Pump/Nutrient Partitioning)
    500mg acetyl l-carnitine (Performance)
    6g of citrulline malate at a 2:1 ratio (Pumps, Prevent Lactic Acid Build up) 200mg of theanine (Enhance Caffeine Half-Life)
    400mg of French pine bark (Boost Endurance, Recovery)
    250mg of bacopa monnieri (Cognitive Enhancer)
    60mg of bitter orange (increase energy expenditure / increase fatloss)
    400mg hit of caffeine with half coming from caffeine anhydrous and the other half from longer lasting dicaffeine malate.

Cost

This is a new product to the market, so it is very hard to know the true pricing of this product yet. There is 50 scoops per container, and if you double scoop that leaves 25 servings. My guess is around $40 a bottle maybe a touch lower. At that cost that is pretty common among the pre-workout category on the market. Given Magnum runs some deals or sales you may see this drop to around $25-30, which would make it cost effective. Since at one scoop most ingredients are under dosed you will see people using 1.5-2 scoops per each workout pending their caffeine tolerance.

Workout Reaction
    I used Magnum Pre4 for a FED workout and 1.5 scoops after eating around 50g of carbs. The reason I detail these things is because pre-workouts will work a bit better with carbs in conjunction with the pump based products in the formula. What may work even better is the stim aspect if taken on a fasted stomach upon waking in the morning. Since I have a low caffeine tolerance even with food I feel them hit me like a brick. I usually take pre-workouts 1-2x a week at max, so this way the effects hit me super hard.

My timing looked lke this
    Pre-workout meal 90 minutes prior to training
    Pre4 was taken 15 minutes prior to training
    Drive 10 minutes to gym
    Warm-up for 10 minutes and then started to lift.

It was about 3-4 sets in I felt the smooth rush of energy (theanine) and no crashing effects at all. The pump started to come on as I got into my first working set (I train DC so I do all out intensity sets with multiple warm-ups). I ended up doing a dropset into a widowmaker (20 reps) and felt like my upperbody was getting very hard. I respond very well to Citrulline so this makes a lot of sense. I supplement daily with Agmatine because I find that also works very well for pumps. As the workout prolonged my energy never dropped, in fact is stayed very smooth. Not once did I feel jitters or a big rush of energy. Overall I was pleased with this pre-workout. Normally high stim pre-workouts can either make me feel like death or work well. Due to the added cognitive enhancers it really smoothed out the energy and left a long lasting stream of energy. My pumps were good (nothing mind blowing), but with additional hydromax or nitrates it would take this pre-workout to the next level.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    K1ngslayer should be out and tried by the time i finish these 3 and then i can jump into that afterwards.
    Sounds like a man with a plan. I should be finishing up my 2nd bottle of Massacr3 by the time K1ngslayer drops
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sinister Labs SinFit Protein Bar Review

Taste

Caramel Crunch - When opening the wrapper you see a caramel glaze with white icing on top of the bar. First bite was incredibly rich and packed with sweetness like eating a caramel sauce you would buy in the grocery store. The small white lines resemble an icing in flavor. The added richness reminds me of a glaze on top of a cinnamon roll. The inside is soft and resembles that of a brownie (just like all the other flavors). I started to get vibes of a butterscotch flavor the more I bit into the protein bar. When it comes to flavor if you enjoy a sweet caramel & Butterscotch combination this will be right at the top of your list of must buy protein bars.

Texture

The texture on these is very close to a FitCrunch, MyBar, and NitroTech Crunch Bar. The outside glaze provides a delicious flavor and a crunch. The middle is a very soft brownie like texture. These bars are becoming very popular because they give you the best of both worlds. Another nice thing about these is they do need to be microwaved,(quest) and they are not so soft you can piece them with your fingers (Fitjoy, Mission 1).

Formula

Per Bar:
    Calories ~ 350
    16g Fat
    28g Carbs
    30g Protein

The macro profile is very similar to FitCrunch in calories. This was also very similar to the Olympus Labs bar in which I got to beta-test. The protein is made up of WPC and WPI. What some consumers may not like is the added vegetable oils to the bar but that does help with the fat content. Corn syrup may raise an eye, but what I like is these are not very heavy fiber bars, which can settle very heavy and give me digestion problems. These are flavored with sucralose and have added maltodextrin to enhance the sweetness of the flavor.

Cost

This is what may scare some people away. In grocery stores you can find them for around $2.50-3, and if you order them direct on their webpage its $35 for 12 bars. For an average protein bar consumer $3 may be pushing the budget for an on the go meal replacement bar. Remember if you want one of the best tasting protein bars you will get what you pay for. The calories are higher, so it is not a small snack like a quest bar, or a Snap Nutrition Bar that is less than 200 calories. These are filling and will hold you over for another meal. For how good these tastes I would highly suggest picking them up.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Not sure if you US guys have these over there.. but if you do try one!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Attachment 159213

I got some new Goodies to try out. Thank You @Chuck Diesel
    that watermelon flavor is on point.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

18. Iíll be testing one of these out tonight after a long day!

19. Girlfriend ordered these for a little cheat day

20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Girlfriend ordered these for a little cheat day

You missed on their best flavor out ATM if you can order it I would suggest it
    Cereal is 110 calories a serving in those boxes. You can easily eat some everyday without having to eat the entire box. Portion control is one hell of a drug.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Girlfriend ordered these for a little cheat day

Sprinkle donut is one of my al time favorites. Stellar.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Out of the two I prefer the donut.

Sorry @The Solution

23. I need some Cap'n crunch in my life now
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani

24. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Hecf w/ cheat day, been eating these nightly

Name:  Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cheerios-Cereal.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  76.8 KB

25. Looks great!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM