In the Mail ....

Page 161 of 216 First ... 159160161162163 ... Last

1. Nothing works if you donít. Next topic
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Why do both of you insist on fighting like small children in every damn thread that you're both in? Learn to get along or block each other. You obviously don't agree on anything...like, EVER.
    I care about the forum and want there to be accurate information. When this guy starts saying a bunch of nonsense, it possible that new people, or people who look at these threads in the future, will take what he is saying to be true. He keeps saying silly stuff, and when asked for any evidence, doesnít provide it. Itís a repeated trend. If you want, I can stop going back and forth with him, as itís not going anywhere, but I do also want it to be known that what heís saying is often incorrect for people reading it. Maybe that just means me not saying something more than once on a given subject to him; just saying I disagree and why, but not going back and forth.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Take it to PM. After 7 pages in another thread of bickering back and forth it gets old. FAST
    You don't have to spend half your day replying back to him proving nothing besides countless pages of E-Fighting.
    Ok. Iím not going to PM him. I donít care if he has wrong views, but only that he is spreading them to others, or at least trying to. Heís shown heís beyond convincing, so Iím not going to do that. If you think that I shouldnít respond to him anymore, Iíll listen, I respect your opinion, but taking it to PMs is the least sensible course of action IMO. I simply wonít engage with him anymore. Maybe heíll go away. I get it, lesson learned. I will move on.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Ok. I’m not going to PM him. I don’t care if he has wrong views, but only that he is spreading them to others, or at least trying to. He’s shown he’s beyond convincing, so I’m not going to do that. If you think that I shouldn’t respond to him anymore, I’ll listen, I respect your opinion, but taking it to PMs is the least sensible course of action IMO. I simply won’t engage with him anymore. Maybe he’ll go away. I get it, lesson learned. I will move on.
    Maybe he will start tearing off labels while raging looking at bikini chicks with implants. Because.... who does that ??

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Maybe he will start tearing off labels while raging looking at bikini chicks with implants. Because.... who does that ??

Lol. I like bikini chicks, implants or no implants.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Lol. I like bikini chicks, implants or no implants.
    This ^^^^. Bench pressing or not.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Why do both of you insist on fighting like small children in every damn thread that you're both in? Learn to get along or block each other. You obviously don't agree on anything...like, EVER.
    I just try to help brother. Offer knowledge.

8. I'm here to spread the truth. To share knowledge I've gained through real life experience.

To be the guy I wish was there for me to offer correct advice.

Go ahead and read my posts. My information is correct.

How could I possibly know? Real life experience. Mine, my best friends, and a mentor I have who has been doing this for 25 years.

9. While the rest of them are distracted by this 'fight'... justhereforcomm slips in and posts a not-so-subliminal message

- Have a look at the supplement auctions -
    - You might find something for auction there you'll like and then later be able to post a picture of it right back here! -

In the mail.
    Caution, some 'name brands' might be mentioned depending on how you define that.

Carry on.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    While the rest of them are distracted by this 'fight'... justhereforcomm slips in and posts a not-so-subliminal message

- Have a look at the supplement auctions -
    - You might find something for auction there you'll like and then later be able to post a picture of it right back here! -

In the mail.
    Caution, some 'name brands' might be mentioned depending on how you define that.

Carry on.
    Somehow the self-narration of this post made it 100x more interesting. I read it in a comic-book/cartoon narrator style voice.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

11. Hey look, boobs!
    BUTTCHEEKS

12. Name:  photodune-3834530-girl-m.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  528.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Hey look, boobs!
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

13. Finally my Re1gn came in today! (First time trying it)

Name:  Re1gn.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  461.7 KB

Same day as my Sony a6000...So I used it to photograph it!

14. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Finally my Re1gn came in today! (First time trying it)

Name:  Re1gn.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  461.7 KB

Same day as my Sony a6000...So I used it to photograph it!
    Thatís a nice picture, before I read what you put I thought it had a filter on it

15. Trip to Costco picked these up

50g of protein in RTD? Yes please, little thin on the consistency but I may just end up throw them in the blender and add stuff to them

16. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Name:  photodune-3834530-girl-m.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  528.7 KB
    Where do you order these? Discount code?
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Where do you order these? Discount code?
    BOGO

18. I see boobs, I press like
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    BOGO
    lol'd
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

20. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Well itís time you wake up brother. Some of the best tasting protein on the market
    I did now. Placed an order for cereal milk. I need to try it

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I did now. Placed an order for cereal milk. I need to try it
    My fav is Blueberry Toaster Pastry but cereal milk is really good as well
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sinister Labs SinFit Protein Bar Reviews

Taste

Chocolate Crunch - Rich chocolate flavor that tastes like a milk chocolate bar (Hershey). The middle has a soft texture and resembles a brownie. Think about a chocolate-coated brownie with a hint of dark chocolate in the aftertaste. This one packs a punch!

Cinnamon Crunch - This bar reminds me of a cinnamon twist From FitCrunch/MusclePharm. The biggest difference in this one is how smooth the cinnamon flavor is. The icing glaze on top is the best aspect to this bar to replicate icing on a cinnamon roll. There is a slight buttery undertone like a fresh baked good to make this a well rounded bar.

Peanut Butter Crunch - This is right there with a Peanut Butter Fit crunch as the densest peanut butter bar I ever had. The peanut butter is rich, creamy, and packs a salty aftertaste. What is unique in this bar is small crunchy peanut butter pieces that are underneath the glaze. A small chocolate glaze is layered on top but is faint due to how bold the peanut butter taste is.

Texture

The texture on these is very close to a FitCrunch, MyBar, and NitroTech Crunch Bar. The outside glaze provides a delicious flavor and a crunch. The middle is a very soft brownie like texture. These bars are becoming very popular because they give you the best of both worlds. Another nice thing about these is they do need to be microwaved,(quest) and they are not so soft you can piece them with your fingers (Fitjoy, Mission 1).

Formula

Per Bar:
    Calories ~ 350
    16g Fat
    28g Carbs
    30g Protein

The macro profile is very similar to FitCrunch in calories. This was also very similar to the Olympus Labs bar in which I got to beta-test. The protein is made up of WPC and WPI. What some consumers may not like is the added vegetable oils to the bar but that does help with the fat content. Corn syrup may raise an eye, but what I like is these are not very heavy fiber bars, which can settle very heavy and give me digestion problems. These are flavored with sucralose and have added maltodextrin to enhance the sweetness of the flavor.

Cost

This is what may scare some people away. In grocery stores you can find them for around $2.50-3, and if you order them direct on their webpage its $35 for 12 bars. For an average protein bar consumer $3 may be pushing the budget for an on the go meal replacement bar. Remember if you want one of the best tasting protein bars you will get what you pay for. The calories are higher, so it is not a small snack like a quest bar, or a Snap Nutrition Bar that is less than 200 calories. These are filling and will hold you over for another meal. For how good these tastes I would highly suggest picking them up.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Name:  Controlled Labs2.JPG
Views: 209
Size:  128.6 KB

Won this on Facebook will Try than Review.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Gotta keep that vanilla in the rotation at all times

HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  25. In the Mail ....

The ďI want to die of a heart attackĒ stack.
    Still missing a few things in there too lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM