In the Mail ....

Page 153 of 216 First ... 151152153154155 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Its a good product, i tend to work better with nitrates and hydromax/glycerol when it comes to pumps.
    Same goes for me. One of the reasons I Love Quake
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

VPX Zero Impact Legendary Pumpkin Supreme Bar

Taste

Legendary Pumpkin Supreme - Being I am a huge basic B, I had some high hopes regarding this bar since I love everything pumpkin. Sad to say this is just as bad as Quest Pumpkin which is one of the most bland and disgusting tasting things I have had. This protein bar had no flavor to it at all that resembles pumpkin. Overall the bar is chalky, bland, and provides no flavor. There are small little pieces scattered throughout the bar that provide no flavor just a crunch to the soft texture. I can't say enough bad things about this bar but to avoid at all costs. Invest in Fitjoy Pumpkin or Oh Yeah One Pumpkin bars above this one.

Texture

These bars are extremely soft. You can puncture them with your fingers just touching them. They are easy to break and very convenient for those who like to eat them right out of the wrapper. You won't need to microwave these to get them to taste better (like some bars on the market). If these were around in hot or humid climates I am curious to see if they would melt a bit due to how fragile and soft the bar is. Overall if you like a very soft protein bar this fits the bill.

Formula

200 Calories
    9g Fat
    18g Carbs
    20g Protein

Protein Blend is : WPI, MPI, Calcium Casein, and Hydro WPI
    Fat Matrix : Sunflower butter, almond butter, and almond oil
    Iso-Malto oligosaccharide (100% natural pre-biotic fiber), ground cinnamon, pumpkin powder, sea salt, stevia

Its a great profile to a protein bar, but given how this tastes it is hard to justify trying to scarf these down.

Cost

Around $27 for a box of 12. Given the formula of the product it is much better then a majority on the market that have a lot of artificial sugars and flavors. Seeing these are a touch higher then quest bars, oh yeah one bars, my bars, nitrotech crunch, and other top selling brands I would have to shy away from these after my experience with this flavor. These are a touch higher per bar then most bars on the market.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. New energy drinks from my favorite seller from NJ guy Ruesco, delivers faster in EU than EU vendors #Flash
    Olympus Labs RE1GN area51 and Centurion Labz God Of War RED Pinneaple Strawberry
    Name:  IMG_0483.JPG
Views: 268
Size:  1.42 MB

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    New energy drinks from my favorite seller from NJ guy Ruesco, delivers faster in EU than EU vendors #Flash
    Olympus Labs RE1GN area51 and Centurion Labz God Of War RED Pinneaple Strawberry
    Name:  IMG_0483.JPG
Views: 268
Size:  1.42 MB
    Yesterday I put 1 scoop of God of War RED in the shaker with 12 oz water and put in in the fridge, in the morning I drink and after I drink some I tea carbs malto 40 gr and minerals. Felt nothing no tingling no focus zero can the carb intake cancel the effect ?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Gaspari Anavite Powder Review

Taste
    Orange - The reps have stated this tastes like Tang. The flavoring is strong on this product when I first mixed 1 scoop in 12oz of water. There is a slight aftertaste to this, but the initial flavoring is very pure. Think a mixture of a Flinstone gummy and orange tang. Multi-vitamins are very hard to flavor. A company has to mask a bunch of vitamins and minerals (like a greens product), which is not an easy feat. I had a feeling there may be some aftertaste or bitterness to the multi, but the overall flavoring is above what I expected. Hats off to Gaspari on flavoring a multi that is enjoyable to drink.

Mixability
    Anavite powder - The reps suggest to dose 1 scoop in 8-12oz of water. As with most multi-vitamins you should split your dosage in the morning and PM. The mixability leaves a bit of powder stuck at the bottom of the shaker cup, but that is to be expected. Multi's are very hard to make a fine powder of due to the makeup of the profile. I expected this, but overall for a multi it mixes much smoother then the CL Orange Triad + Greens..

Formula

Some key notes between the powder and the tablet version of Anavite:
    • Removed artificial colors used in the tablet coating
    • Increased Vitamin D3 levels by 400%
    • Switched Vitamin B6 source from pyridoxine HCl to pyridoxal-5’-phosphate for improved bioavailability
    • Increased calcium by 300%, to support bone development and health
    • Increased magnesium by 100%,
    • Raised potassium dose by 100% to support nerve function and alkalinity
    • Switched all minerals to Albion chelated forms for improved absorption and bioavailability
    What makes Anavite Unique?
    Beta Alanine (1.6g) - Performance & Endurance
    L-Carnitine (1g) - increased vasodilation, nitric oxide levels and androgen receptor density, as well as enhanced recovery
    Boron (25mg) - support optimal neuronal function and alleviate joint inflammation

Cost

The product averages $25 for 60 scoops. Which is a very affordable product. Most Multi-Vitamins that are capped may be cheaper because you do not have to pay for flavoring. That is something you have to put into the equation when deciding on what you want to pay for in the grand scheme of things. For people who hate caps this is a cost effective buy. Lets also realize you get the unique aspects of BA, Carnitine and Boron additions.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Yesterday I put 1 scoop of God of War RED in the shaker with 12 oz water and put in in the fridge, in the morning I drink and after I drink some I tea carbs malto 40 gr and minerals. Felt nothing no tingling no focus zero can the carb intake cancel the effect ?
    I've noticed the same when I use to "premake" my preworkout I.e. do it at 8 pm, leave in fridge, use it 7 A.M. Sitting overnight makes it taste watered down/less effective. I'm no scientist but not sure how much these ingredients degrade in water over lets say, a 12hr span...maybe not at all...but I can attest that the pre was extremely weaker. Those carbs won't blunt those stims from working.
    Make your pre about 1 hr before you use it....follow same protocol and judge. Maybe GOW doesn't work for you if results are the same.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

7. Why not just make it in the morning and throw some ice?

Or put the water in the fridge over night then add the powder?

8. I do it almost everytime..
    This afternoon I retry with ice cold and a heaping scoop, felt something, felt hot, felt my brain wtf and then I slept. (2 hours after some meat)
    Tomorrow I'll re-retry the same on full empty stomach

9. Crazy good intro deal. Regret not having anything extra cash wise to really reap in on the value here
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

10. Received my cases of Bang from @The Solution. Great deal! Iím gonna enjoy the flavors! Thanks bro!
    Black Lion Research Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post

Crazy good intro deal. Regret not having anything extra cash wise to really reap in on the value here
    Great stack brother! We appreciate your support @borobulker @USPlabsRep
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post

Received my cases of Bang from @The Solution. Great deal! I’m gonna enjoy the flavors! Thanks bro!

Just a heads up you can now buy Citrus Twist Bang Online no longer an exclusive !!!

Also Stim Free Bangs are now Available Online for purchase
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Just got home to this. Won this from an online giveaway.
    I really liked the taste and already started kicking in!
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

@FireRescue

Hookup from @bloodnthunder baked goods

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Some very tasty chocolate covered pretzels were waiting in the mailbox for me when I got home. Thank you to @The Solution

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Just got home to this. Won this from an online giveaway.
    I really liked the taste and already started kicking in!
    Iíve been using this for the last two weeks. Excellent pre workout.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Iíve been using this for the last two weeks. Excellent pre workout.
    Agreed! Felt like less than 300mg of caff. Very smooth and had some great pumps!
  18. In the Mail ....

Good to hear. Next Pre I am gonna purchase. I hate ba tingles but at 2 grams Iím sure itís not too strong.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Good to hear. Next Pre I am purchase. I hate ba tingles but at 2 grams Iím sure itís not too strong.
    It was very minor. The beginning feeling of the tingles but didnít get any stronger than that.

20. Name:  IMG_20171221_140121-768x1024.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  194.2 KB Nutriverse perfect timing right before Christmas. @Olympus Labs and rest of team thanks for intriguing and innovative products.

21. ^That looks hott
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

21 Meals from Icon Meals

Chicken/Turkey/Steak + Green Beans + Rice
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Primeval Labs Mega Pre Review

Taste
    Pineapple Mango - - I have had a few mango-flavored products on the market and Scivation Xtend/Xtend Perform has always been my favorite. Pineapple Mango is very bold mango flavors out of the get go when it hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor is then rushed with a pineapple aftertaste that is pure. The mango flavor congeals well with the purity of the pineapple to make this a very refreshing flavor. I thought there would be a dominating flavor between the two, but all in all it was very well complimented and you could get a strong sense of each flavor.

Mixability
    Sometimes pump products that contain ingredients that attract heat and moisture can clump very easy. To my surprise when I mixed up mega pre I had no issues. I used 2 scoops (1 serving) in 14-16oz of water. I prefer to dilute my supplements and I still found the flavor to be strong and refreshing. If you were to use 8-10oz as suggested on the label you should have no problems. I also mix mine the night before when I train early in the AM so that leaves no floaties in my shaker bottle.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    5 Calories
    1g Carb
    3g Citrulline (Pump / Prevent Lactic Acid Build up / Performance)
    1.5 Betaine (Performance, Strength, Power)
    1g D-Ribose (recovery, performance, increase ATP storage)
    1g Glycerol (Pump)
    500mg Choline (Nootropic to Aid focus)
    150mg L-Norvaline (Aid Pump)
    127mg VasoDrive-AP (increase blood flow and pumps)
    50mcg Toothed Clubmoss (nootropic to aid focus)

Cost

$49.99 for 40 Scoops, but the intro price is BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free). Therefore you are getting 80 scoops or 40 servings for $50. For just under $1 a serving at the BOGO price this is a very cost effective non-stimulant pre-workout. At the regular price you will get 20 servings for $50, which is a little over $2 a serving. For those who train 4-5x a week that will last you one month, which is a hefty price. If you can find a good discount on this product I would pull the trigger based of the open label and well dosed ingredients it provides.

That's over $1 per serving. Not under
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

24. I'm expecting a shipment from Olympus Labs, Black Lion Research, Morphogen Nutrition, and Performax, I'm so hyped!
  25. In the Mail ....

Picked this up at my local shop
    Edit: this stuff is like drinking a damn blueberry muffin. Mixes pretty thick. Tasting the bread is so satisfying!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM