In the Mail ....

Page 123 of 147 First ... 121122123124125 ... Last

1. Name:  IMG_20170811_203345_281.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  113.8 KB
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

2. Name:  IMG_4014.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  345.6 KB

Also hit my first workout with Re1gn - 2 scoops of Area 51. Taste was alright. Focus was excellent, vascularity was insane.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post

Went on a Quest bar spree because the low net carbs works better with my diet than the other brands. d then come back to me. Lol.
    Take your blood glucose levels with quest bars compared to other bars that have 20-25g of carbs

You will be surprised how high your blood glucose spikes from quest bars compared to
    Others .... just sayin'

Mine spiked higher off quest compared to other major brands like mybar, oh yeah one, nitrotech crunch, muscletech combat crunch to name a few

We'll see what I got the last few days while I was in Texas.. re1gn video review coming soon
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Take your blood glucose levels with quest bars compared to other bars that have 20-25g of carbs

You will be surprised how high your blood glucose spikes from quest bars compared to
    Others .... just sayin'

Mine spiked higher off quest compared to other major brands like mybar, oh yeah one, nitrotech crunch, muscletech combat crunch to name a few

We'll see what I got the last few days while I was in Texas.. re1gn video review coming soon
    This is why I love this board. You're all such smartypants. Lol. That is very interesting to know. Also, it looks like you're having quite the adventure on IG!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    This is why I love this board. You're all such smartypants. Lol. That is very interesting to know. Also, it looks like you're having quite the adventure on IG!
    I have a few clients who I have them monitor their BG levels after certain meals with food sources . You would be surprised how much their blood glucose spikes . I have also have a diabetic day. Quest bar and saw his numbers spike very high . Just my 2 cents

Yup Texas is legit nutrabolt HQ is amazing
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re1gn Video review tomorrow
    Chaos & Pain Coffee Review Tomorrow

Stay tuned @pyrobatt @GNO @Olympus Labs
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Chaos & Pain Coffee

Folks this stuff is strong. Usually a decaf drinker, but the caffeine in this is no walk in the park. I usually am a light roast/blonde drinker, but the mild brew is very good .The density of the coffee beans brings out a very strong flavor that reminded me of a coffee ice cream I had Jenis black Cat Espresso. Where they sourced the beans from a company in chicago that had such a pure coffee taste to it. I drank this straight up with no cream or sugar to put it to the test and it was good. Then I figured I would add my daily ritual with MAN Coffee Cream Iso-Amino and Almond Milk and it was heaven.

This is good stuff, You got some extra $$$ and find a great discount code. Buy with confidence @BloodManor @pyrobatt
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chaos & Pain Coffee

Folks this stuff is strong. Usually a decaf drinker, but the caffeine in this is no walk in the park. I usually am a light roast/blonde drinker, but the mild brew is very good .The density of the coffee beans brings out a very strong flavor that reminded me of a coffee ice cream I had Jenis black Cat Espresso. Where they sourced the beans from a company in chicago that had such a pure coffee taste to it. I drank this straight up with no cream or sugar to put it to the test and it was good. Then I figured I would add my daily ritual with MAN Coffee Cream Iso-Amino and Almond Milk and it was heaven.

This is good stuff, You got some extra $$$ and find a great discount code. Buy with confidence @BloodManor @pyrobatt
    Mine should be here shortly and can't wait to give it a go especially after your review. I like my coffee strong so I'm about to be happy
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re1gn Video Review on Initial Assessment

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  10. In the Mail ....

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chaos & Pain Coffee

Fire20 is always active for 20%. Of course occasionally CNP offers huge sales

11. Name:  20170813_132548.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  112.6 KB

Random goodies

12. Quote Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Love it. Ended up not using it until today. Really smooth energy which has lasted for 6 hours.

Tastes like orange creamsicle whey. Never used ephedra before.

It doesn't kick in like others do either. meso kicks in really noticeably, this is a slower ride up ( not too slow) and you stay there a lot longer.

Gave my gym buddy a scoop and he had the exact same experience.

I'm fortunate to be in a position where I get free supps but I think I'd have to think twice about paying full price for it - it's only 16 servings but costs the same as other 25-30 serving pre-workouts. The scoop is the same one you get in a lot of protein powders - massive for a preworkout.
    That's pretty good. I still haven't tried it. Maybe next month. It's hard to pull away from Mesomorph and Wicked
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chaos & Pain Coffee

Always game for some good coffee. Thanks for the review.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs

14. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Always game for some good coffee. Thanks for the review.
    hell yea i love coffee and this stuff looks great
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

What flavors of MBCAA did you go with there, broseph?

I got spoke, mango orange, cherry limeade, and raspberry lemonade, but I can't stop drinking the RL. So freaking delicious.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

I got spoke, mango orange, cherry limeade, and raspberry lemonade, but I can't stop drinking the RL. So freaking delicious.
    Looks like Orange, peach tea, and fruit punch
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Peach, Orange (Natural), Fruit Punch.
    I also have Orange Mango, Green Apple, Cherry Limeade on hand at the crib.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Looks like Orange, peach tea, and fruit punch
    He may need to fix his glasses after drinking that Re1gn. You know.. The DM flavor does magical things
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    He may need to fix his glasses after drinking that Re1gn. You know.. The DM flavor does magical things
    Currently on it right now. Hope to get you some shipped tomorrow sir. I'll let you know via email!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Currently on it right now. Hope to get you some shipped tomorrow sir. I'll let you know via email!
    2 questions
    1) Will I die
    2) How epic will the pump be after some ice cream?

You know that you will have something coming in return ghetto baggy sample wise, whenever you need something just email me and ill send it in return. I always got opened stuff around that people like trying out!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    2 questions
    1) Will I die
    2) How epic will the pump be after some ice cream?

You know that you will have something coming in return ghetto baggy sample wise, whenever you need something just email me and ill send it in return. I always got opened stuff around that people like trying out!
    Hahaha I think the pump after ice cream is a mandatory test... Assuming you live to tell about it
    Current Workout Log:
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Hahaha I think the pump after ice cream is a mandatory test... Assuming you live to tell about it
    Don't exceed 1 scoop especially DM... That may cause me be induced in a coma. Too early for that at 29 years old
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Don't exceed 1 scoop especially DM... That may cause me be induced in a coma. Too early for that at 29 years old
    I'll weigh out 2 scoops to the serving size (10.6g) iirc. Then you can decide what you wanna do from there! I'll label it all for you my friend
    Current Workout Log:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM