In the Mail ....

Page 102 of 200 First ... 100101102103104 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your anus will know what hit it when your on the toilet about 30 minutes later.
    Lmao! No doubt
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Damn sexy
    Strawbloody cheesecake is my favorite flavor you will love that sample
    That sounds good!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Name:  IMG_1500602993.744243.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  589.4 KB
    They got a great choclate peanut butter flavored whey......I actually use it in my coffee....
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The Real Gainzzzzz arrived
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    mine too... in soup form
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    mine too... in soup form
    RIP
    Current Workout Log:

7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    mine too... in soup form
    Wow that sucks
    Are they gonna replace it?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Wow that sucks
    Are they gonna replace it?
    they damn well better for how much I paid for it haha

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nice haul brother!

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    they damn well better for how much I paid for it haha
    How was it shipped? And how long was it sitting on your doorstep?
    They will prob ask those questions
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    How was it shipped? And how long was it sitting on your doorstep?
    They will prob ask those questions
    they have a standard 2-day shipment viz fed-ex in dry ice. It wouldve been fine if the box wasnt ripped open and let all the ice melt. Nothing I could have done from my side as I was home the day they delivered. Im sure they will reship. Theyve already gotten back to me and put me in touch with the ice cream co. directly

12. My buddy owns a research company and I got my pack of mk677 from him today. 12.5mg for two months.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

13. haha! truth, I've been experimenting with bulk GDA ingredients... that berberine...

14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    they have a standard 2-day shipment viz fed-ex in dry ice. It wouldve been fine if the box wasnt ripped open and let all the ice melt. Nothing I could have done from my side as I was home the day they delivered. Im sure they will reship. Theyve already gotten back to me and put me in touch with the ice cream co. directly
    That sucks
    I get live fish (piranha) over night shipped to my house and one time I got a box that was crushed and wet. Let's just say they sent me a new fish lol.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

15. Man, UK doesn't get any cool(mind the pun) ice cream companies

We are lucky to get any new ben and Jerry flavours really let alone anything like little G's
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ghost Size Muscle Builder Review

http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_****L8t6eFQHvhc

Taste

Unflavored – Ghost Size is an unflavored product that can be added to a peri-workout supplement. Combined with Ghost Legend you can not even taste it, or you could mix it with Ghost Amino’s. If you are to mix with a protein shake there may be a bitter aftertaste due to the raw materials. I would use this pre/intra workout to utilize the benefits of the ingredients based in the product. Overall not much to note here.

Mixability

Ghost Size mixes with ease. I used around 10-12oz of water for 1 scoop of the product when in conjunction with other pre/intra workout based products. I did not see any left over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. No problems to note here.

Formula

5g of FULL Yield Creatine (3.21 Creatine HCL and 2.84 Creatine Monohydrate).
    2.5g Betaine (Increase creatine production, performance, strength, and power)
    2g Beta-Alanine (Endurance and Performance) ((Half dosed but can be stacked with Ghost Legend to get the full dose of 3.2-4g))
    50mg Astragin (Increases nutrient and ingredient uptake
    200mg Epicatehin (Enhance size and muscle, improve glucose tolerance, increase endurance, battle fatigue, enhance nitric oxide production)

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. Some will argue this is very overpriced, but lets look at something here. Creatine, Betaine, Astragin, and Epicatehin are all scientifically dosed. If you buy epicatehin in bulk it can cost upward to $60. When you apply the 20% off coupon you can get the product for almost $30 (half of that) and fully labeled ingredients that help support that products feature. It is very well rounded and a unique spin on a muscle building and creatine based product. Once you factor in what you get it makes it a worthwhile buy.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Nice haul brother!
    Solution posts the tastiest supps I've ever seen. I think his metabolism is set to turn gallons of ice cream directly to gainzzzz. (Pretty jealous)

18. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Solution posts the tastiest supps I've ever seen. I think his metabolism is set to turn gallons of ice cream directly to gainzzzz. (Pretty jealous)
    Not about metabolism. He practices moderation. Eats clean with 1-2 cheat meals a week, I believe

19. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Not about metabolism. He practices moderation. Eats clean with 1-2 cheat meals a week, I believe
    AND takes the time and effort to try to knock some sense into the rest of us:/

20. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Oh I know I've asked him before. I just don't think I could even have that qty of ice cream about without destroying it in a short time 😉. So I always joke with him a bit.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Bruh..
    Stop talking common sense in here

Ghost Blueberry Whey review coming in later today!!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ghost Blueberry Toaster Pastry Whey Review

https://youtu.be/Q7fdC00nxSM

Taste

Blueberry Toaster Pastry – This is now my favorite blueberry protein on the market. Upon first sip you get a refreshing blueberry taste. Not something that is tart or overly sweet but a very nice and subtle blueberry flavor that hits your tastes buds just right. The toaster pastry pieces are actual chunks in the batter, which is truly unique. If you were to use this in a regular cup or blender bottle you may be eating small chunks. When blended up these give you a sweet and luscious aftertaste that enhances the blueberry flavor to give you a 50/50 perfect ratio of blueberry to toaster pastry. I have not had a bad product from Ghost yet, and to be honest I am quickly becoming a huge fan of all of their protein flavors. Easily the best Blueberry on the market, and gives you the best of both worlds with blueberry and toaster pastry. Most companies on the market miss one aspect, this nails both.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 12oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. It mixes much thicker then I expected. The protein was very rich in flavor and still held the flavoring like the shake.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    1.5g Fat
    4g Carbs
    25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
    13.15g From WPC
    2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis like more cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. Very good non the less!

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    That ice cream will probably last him 3 months. He is a very disciplined ( he has that everything in moderation thing down) I would eat a tub at a time.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    That ice cream will probably last him 3 months. He is a very disciplined ( he has that everything in moderation thing down) I would eat a tub at a time.
    I eat the whole tub in a sitting. Wise man you are sir.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 06:32 PM