DAA/DHEA/pes Erase "stack"

jdr2

Awards
I'm 37 years old 5'10 180 lbs. I'm in pretty good shape with a pretty decent diet. I have a naturally slim build but I have some stubborn belly fat from my beer drinking college days and partly genetic that just won't go. I have decent muscle mass under some loose skin flabbiness. As far as exercise I have a very physical job that I just stared a month ago. Lots of heavy and repetitive lifting. I also started doing jiu jitsu a little over a month ago 2-3 times a week. On top of all that I have decided to supplement with Life Flo Dhea cream for men, DAA, and PES Erase. Can I expect any good results from this? Also can anyone recommend some eating habits? I have an endless appetite. Thanks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off, what is your diet looking like now? You won't notice it much at first, but BJJ is going to be taxing and will require you to up your caloric intake, adjust your macros, and emphasize the need for recovery. Add on top of that you say you have a physically demanding job.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, what is your diet looking like now? You won't notice it much at first, but BJJ is going to be taxing and will require you to up your caloric intake, adjust your macros, and emphasize the need for recovery. Add on top of that you say you have a physically demanding job.
What this man says is solid. While that stack definitely can be beneficial for your goals, your initial post makes me think there may be a bit of dietary changes you could make. Holding a bit of fat isn't necessarily genetic and with hard work you can definitely blow past what you think your limits are.

So again yes that combo may be beneficial but only if you make sure to eat enough due to the heightened physical demand you may be putting your body through.

jdr2

Awards
I eat 2 bananas, 2 eggs for breakfast. Two days out of the week I have steak with my eggs. At lunch I usually have a salad with chicken and some sort of dressing, walnuts, carrots/broccoli with veg dip, a couple sticks of cheese and a protein bar. After work I chug down a protein shake of rice protein and whole milk. My work schedule is 1pm -midnight so after the shake I don't eat before bed. Lately I've been eating a bag of Doritos and /or a snickers sometime during work cus I get so damn hungry.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a recipe for disaster and won't keep you going for long. You need a real diet suitable for your goals. Forget supplements as they won't do anything for you until this is in order.

You say you have an endless appetite, but that is because you are starving yourself.

jdr2

Awards
Really? Oh damn. Well just tell what I CANT eat. Because I'm trying like hell to stay away from breads and sugars but I can't cut it out completely. I could eat a bunch more but I'm afraid it'll settle in my gut and waist!