Best product with Alpha-y or Rauwolscine?

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Alphaburn seems to be out of stock and Target a2 is slightly out of my budget. Any other suggestions?

Although I will shell out the cash for Target A2 if alternatives aren't available

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt you'll find better bang for your buck than Target A2 at the moment.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I doubt you'll find better bang for your buck than Target A2 at the moment.
Okay there was always something I wondered. How come Alphaburn had 9mg of Alpha-Y per serving whereas Target A2 has 3mg?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Okay there was always something I wondered. How come Alphaburn had 9mg of Alpha-Y per serving whereas Target A2 has 3mg?
I can't speak for alphaburn, but with target a-2, you get 3 mg of pure rauwolscine and you'll rapidly realize taking 3 servings (9 mg) would leave you floored

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pure rauwolscine is very, very hard to source. We have been trying to find it for a very long time and found:
- The price was prohibitively expensive.
- Quality of material is poor.

We tested a lot of sources and after over a year looking, we have only just found one that was pure enough.

I cannot speak for other products on the market but I echo what Cyrus said, do not base your opinion of Target-A2 from experiences or doses used in other products.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Target A2....best Alpha-Y I've used, ever. (I've used Alphaburn, and other random products with Alpha-Y in the ingredient panel). You can use 1 cap of Target A2 and still notice good effects....that makes 1 bottle of Target A2 last 90 days.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Target A2....best Alpha-Y I've used, ever. (I've used Alphaburn, and other random products with Alpha-Y in the ingredient panel). You can use 1 cap of Target A2 and still notice good effects....that makes 1 bottle of Target A2 last 90 days.
Agreed!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have mentioned, ours is the purest A-Y I've ever used on the market. Other brands that claim much higher doses have never had the same effect on me.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys, looks like I'll be picking up some Target A2 sometime soon! Any idea when the next sale will be? ;)

Also didn't coop mention in one of his posts that dose should be 0.2mg/kg bodyweight or does that only apply for regular y-hcl and not apply for alpha-y?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, looks like I'll be picking up some Target A2 sometime soon! Any idea when the next sale will be? ;)

Also didn't coop mention in one of his posts that dose should be 0.2mg/kg bodyweight or does that only apply for regular y-hcl and not apply for alpha-y?
I think that was regular Y if I remember correctly, and was from some study somewhere. I warn you.. DO NOT even think about using that type of formula. That would have me taking 20mgs. 6mgs of this stuff is already to strong for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That dose recommendation is for Yohimbine-HCL, not Rauwolscine.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That dose recommendation is for Yohimbine-HCL, not Rauwolscine.
This is also when used in isolation, not alongside caffeine or other stimulants.

Do NOT start by replicating that dose. You would be in for a terrible time, seriously.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is also when used in isolation, not alongside caffeine or other stimulants. Do NOT start by replicating that dose. You would be in for a terrible time, seriously.
Let's hope people listen to our recommendations!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Target definitely seems to be the way to go, stacks well with my stims preWO for some amazing energy and workouts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Adipose Annihilation v.2 has alpha-y in it.
I second this. I haven't tried target A-2 yet but AAv2 is a staple in my cuts. The capsaicin can be a bit rough at first but the product straight works.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used a few bottles of AAv2.

Target-A2 is a different beast.

Trust me lol.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used a few bottles of AAv2.

Target-A2 is a different beast.

Trust me lol.
Hopefully people heed our warnings before attempting to dose Target A2!