vns jacked vs no explode

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I think NO-Xplode is a solid product, but ridiculously-overpriced. Look elsewhere.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I have used both of them, and personally I like the NO-Xplode better. I just use two scoops of NO-Xplode before my workouts and thats all I need. The Jacked has 60 servings as opposed to 40, but did not notice as much from it.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have not used the jacked. no explode is expensive. I like the results except I cant take it for my night workout because it keeps me awake all night.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not used the jacked. no explode is expensive. I like the results except I cant take it for my night workout because it keeps me awake all night.
Because its just pumped full of caffine. Thats why most people like it. They think "its working" because the pump the product full of caffine and thats what your getting your effects from.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
It does have caffeine in it, but it is hard to say how much since it is a proprietary(sp?) blend

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
It does have caffeine in it, but it is hard to say how much since it is a proprietary(sp?) blend
I thought NO-Xplode quoted a particular dose (125mg or so) on the container, but I could be wrong.

-kwantam

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I thought NO-Xplode quoted a particular dose (125mg or so) on the container, but I could be wrong.

-kwantam
I thought the whole point of proprietary blends was to hide your formula from competitors but I believe anything over 200 mgofcaffeine per serving isnot allowed. Either way,Iwould rather buy the key ingredients in a powder form and homebrew my own custom formula for a better price

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I thought the whole point of proprietary blends was to hide your formula from competitors but I believe anything over 200 mgofcaffeine per serving isnot allowed.
I was just going off of what I recalled from glancing at the label yesterday. I'm pretty sure the exact amount of caffeine isn't the part of the whole thing that's their "trade secret," plus the word "patent" is on there so many times they've probably disclosed most of it to the USPTO (and thus the public) already.

Either way,Iwould rather buy the key ingredients in a powder form and homebrew my own custom formula for a better price
Agreed about buying in bulk and self-mixing. The only thing NO-Xplode has going for it over my homebrew is its flavoring. Of course, with 9g carbs/scoop, I can't have it anyway on a CKD. Plus, my homebrew is more like a cross between NO-Xplode and the Anarchy stack, so I like it better anyway (yay ALCAR!).

-kwantam

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
I am liking NO-explode. For 32 bucks i cant complain for its convience atleast. I would like to know for of the values atleast, but i use it stacked with Alcar, Tauring, Alpha=GPC, Carnosine, and extra vinpo. Also Lecithin and other dietary fats. I am amped up all morning and afternoon and i usually need some caffiene or Eph-Hcl to keep it going to dinner. Overall i am happy with it.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not for nothing, I respond very well to any kind of creatine, but SAN V12 wasn't doing **** for me. I exchanged that for some NO-Xplode and OMG this product is one of the best sups i've ever used.
I don't know about how much caffeine it has in it, but my workouts are usually in the morning so I don't mind.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just take 600mg of caffine and 25 mg of EHCL. You will get the same effect.
naaa then what about the creatine and the NO ingredients (not that I'm a fan of NO but still)

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it, caffeine and ephredine don't have cell volumizing effects.... maybe as far as energy (obviously it would be more) and some mental focus. Caffeine also constricts the blood vessels, where taking it along with the arginine and creatine may still allow blood to flow easily if not still better than normal. Correct me if I am wrong.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Consider this

Hey guys..I don't know how many of you guys that use creatine and caffeine take this into consideration, but the two kinda cancel each other out..Think about it, one is a diuretic, and one causes water retention.

Caffeine counteracts the ergogenic action of muscle creatine loading.
Vandenberghe K, Gillis N, Van Leemputte M, Van Hecke P, Vanstapel F, Hespel P.

Faculty of Physical Education and Physiotherapy, Department of Kinesiology, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.

This study aimed to compare the effects of oral creatine (Cr) supplementation with creatine supplementation in combination with caffeine (Cr+C) on muscle phosphocreatine (PCr) level and performance in healthy male volunteers (n = 9). Before and after 6 days of placebo, Cr (0.5 g x kg-1 x day-1), or Cr (0.5 g x kg-1 x day-1) + C (5 mg x kg-1 x day-1) supplementation, 31P-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of the gastrocnemius muscle and a maximal intermittent exercise fatigue test of the knee extensors on an isokinetic dynamometer were performed. The exercise consisted of three consecutive maximal isometric contractions and three interval series of 90, 80, and 50 maximal voluntary contractions performed with a rest interval of 2 min between the series. Muscle ATP concentration remained constant over the three experimental conditions. Cr and Cr+C increased (P < 0.05) muscle PCr concentration by 4-6%. Dynamic torque production, however, was increased by 10-23% (P < 0.05) by Cr but was not changed by Cr+C. Torque improvement during Cr was most prominent immediately after the 2-min rest between the exercise bouts. The data show that Cr supplementation elevates muscle PCr concentration and markedly improves performance during intense intermittent exercise. This ergogenic effect, however, is completely eliminated by caffeine intake.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys..I don't know how many of you guys that use creatine and caffeine take this into consideration, but the two kinda cancel each other out..Think about it, one is a diuretic, and one causes water retention.

Caffeine counteracts the ergogenic action of muscle creatine loading.
Vandenberghe K, Gillis N, Van Leemputte M, Van Hecke P, Vanstapel F, Hespel P.

Faculty of Physical Education and Physiotherapy, Department of Kinesiology, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.

This study aimed to compare the effects of oral creatine (Cr) supplementation with creatine supplementation in combination with caffeine (Cr+C) on muscle phosphocreatine (PCr) level and performance in healthy male volunteers (n = 9). Before and after 6 days of placebo, Cr (0.5 g x kg-1 x day-1), or Cr (0.5 g x kg-1 x day-1) + C (5 mg x kg-1 x day-1) supplementation, 31P-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of the gastrocnemius muscle and a maximal intermittent exercise fatigue test of the knee extensors on an isokinetic dynamometer were performed. The exercise consisted of three consecutive maximal isometric contractions and three interval series of 90, 80, and 50 maximal voluntary contractions performed with a rest interval of 2 min between the series. Muscle ATP concentration remained constant over the three experimental conditions. Cr and Cr+C increased (P < 0.05) muscle PCr concentration by 4-6%. Dynamic torque production, however, was increased by 10-23% (P < 0.05) by Cr but was not changed by Cr+C. Torque improvement during Cr was most prominent immediately after the 2-min rest between the exercise bouts. The data show that Cr supplementation elevates muscle PCr concentration and markedly improves performance during intense intermittent exercise. This ergogenic effect, however, is completely eliminated by caffeine intake.

Exactly. Thats why I don't buy NoXplode. People think that its "working" just because of all the energy and the rush that they get from all the caffine!. Thats why I said just take some EHCL and Caffine and you will get the same energy effect you are getting from the no explode. Just take a look at a lot of the supplements out there. They load them up with caffine so you will "think" its working from the caffine buzz that you get. Thats what I have been trying to explain.

Renton405

Awards
v12 Turbo is pretty much the same thing as Noxplode but without all that caffine...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Nutrition / Health 5
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 6
Supplements 22