CEE

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is an article in the latest issue of the bull for you people that think CEE is somehow "better" than just regular creatine mono. Stop wasting your money and just get regular creatine!. Its basically the same thing once it gets digested!. It won't help any non-responders. If you are a non-responder to regular creatine, you will be a non-responder to CEE!. Really I don't know why some of you waste your money on this crap...

http://www.thebullmagazine.com/magmain.php?issueID=14&pageID=138

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Well me personally I like it better, creatine Mono does bloat me and I piss all day long when taking it. So far with CEE I've had no bloat, and I piss normally and it has been giving me just as good gains as with CM. Plus I have the money to spend on it and what difference does it make to you which creatine anyone gets.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear you're sick bro. Get better soon!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed the effects first try. they tapper off after 3 or 4 weeks. not impressed with mono.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I say we all send T-Bone a bottle of Cell-Tech as a get better soon gift. :cheers:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say we all send T-Bone a bottle of Cell-Tech as a get better soon gift. :cheers:
I'm a creatine non-responder!. I just read the article and wonder why people would spend money on CEE if they respond to regular creatine for half the cost. Thats just like the people who buy a $4 cup of coffee when you can get one at dunkin doughnuts for $1.60!.