Picked up Beast Creature. It says take 10 grams per day?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
So I picked this up. Its a great creatine.

But why the need for 10 grams per day? That is what it says on the container. I think that is a waste. 5 grams per day is what I have always thought was what you should take.

Thoughts?

By the way what are your thoughts on taking creatine pre workout or post? Any benefit taking your creatine before or after?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because they're trying to get you to load creatine to run through the product quicker.

3-5 grams per day all that is needed.

I dose mine post-workout.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Oh ok well looking at the label it says 5 grams per scoop but there are only 3 grams of pure creatine per serving. So one scoop still would be fine.

Thanks for the advice KBayne. Reps to you.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Just taking 5g a day consistently has always worked for me. You dont have to cycle like some people think you do. And pre or post it doesnt matter to me just as long as your taking it daily.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5g a day will give you all you need, and make the bottle last twice as long.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because they're trying to get you to load creatine to run through the product quicker.

3-5 grams per day all that is needed.

I dose mine post-workout.
Dead on
No Cycling/Loading necessary You can take the creatine anytime. Just as long as you take it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although 5 grams a day is the touted amount, you don't even need that much once saturated. You can use only 5 grams per workout day (assuming you workout more than 4 times a week) and remain saturated.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although 5 grams a day is the touted amount, you don't even need that much once saturated. You can use only 5 grams per workout day (assuming you workout more than 4 times a week) and remain saturated.
This. I only now take in creatine on workout days.