Garcinia Cambogia? WHO KNEW (hehe)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ESPN EXCLUSIVE: Natural Bodybuilder Steve Cook Reveals Incredible 100% Legal Fat Burning Combo. Could It Work For You

:D

ESPN EXCLUSIVE: Natural Bodybuilder Steve Cook Reveals Incredible 100% Legal Fat Burning Combo. Could It Work For You?

By Senior Staff Writer

Updated: Sun Nov 16 2014 08:45:55 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

ESPN - Voted as having one of the best physiques in the natural bodybuilding scene - Steve Cook is not your average 29 yr old. Starting his bodybuilding career in 2010 - Steve has won an incredible 8/9 shows he's competed in and is the face of leading supplement brand Optimum Nutrition. Recently though, Steve has come out with some news which has surprised both his sponsors and fans. In a revealing espn interview, Steve speaks about his use of a peculiar fat burning fruit which he says is "the most effective fat burner on the planet" - a very bold claim. He goes onto to say in the interview that whilst his other supplements are critical in shaping his physique, this single ingredient is by far the most effective fat burning tool.

Steve went on to list a number of his direct competitors who also use the supplement and says it is god send for really anyone who wants to get in shape without taking anything harmful to your system. According to our research, this supplement is also hugely popular amongst celebrities. NBA mega star Lebron James, New York Knicks player Carmelo Anthony and Hollywood A Lister Ben Affleck have all opened up to taking the supplement to shred fat - fast.

(Watch Renowned TV Doctor Dr Oz Review Garcinia Cambogia)

You may have heard of the enormously popular Garcinia Cambogia. It is a strange Indonesian fruit clinically proven in several studies to remove unwanted fat - fast. Featured on countless news programs, Garcinia Cambogia has been shown to reduce both appetite and development of fatty cells when taken in the right quantity. Studies also show that the effect of Garcinia Cambogia was amplified with those test participants aged over 40 with those within the age group experiencing 30% more weight loss than others. With so much promise around this ingredient, the next question became - how do we buy it?

Guardians of the Galaxy Star Chris Pratt is reported to have used Garcinia Cambogia to get in shape for his role

After conducting mountains of research looking for the best Garcinia Cambogia product for our readers - we ran into FatBurn X. Not only did it contain the highest amount of the actual ingredient vs it's competitors - owners of the product are currently offering significant online only discounts which we thought was a great bonus. FatBurn X also seemed like the logical choice for our test below.

Our research also taught us that taking Garcinia Cambogia with a muscle guarding agent both assisted weight loss but also helped develop/protect muscle mass. This news led us to the muscle growth enhancer called 'Ripped Muscle X' which whilst assisting with weight loss also acts to build and maintain muscle mass. Together with Garcinia Cambogia, testimonials claim the combined usage of these two products led to significant weight loss, more energy and significant muscle growth. If you're skeptical, you're not alone. When we first learned about this weight loss combo, our diet fad radar went off right away.

Jonah Hill said Garcinia Cambogia helped him lose an astonishing 60 lbs in just 2 months.

There had been tons of positive reviews coming in but we at ESPN wanted to test it ourselves. Our enthusiastic sales director Daniel Bellini volunteered to be the guinea pig for this diet since he was about to get married. He wanted to lose 22 lbs for his wedding so ordered FatBurn X and Ripped Muscle X online. Our ESPN team ran a little bit of our own research before we put Daniel on the test and found:

FatBurn X has been clinically proven to:
1.Help increase the number of calories burned
2.Fight free radical damage to your muscles
3.Increase energy and fight fatigue
4.Help burn calories even when resting
5.Get rid of the bloated "puffy" look
6.Boost metabolism
7.Help give muscles shape and definition

Ripped Muscle X has been clinically proven to:
1.Prevent muscle deteoration
2.Boost vascularity & increase the pump
3.Maximize sex drive
4.Build muscle
5.Develop strength gains
6.Increase energy

PUTTING THE DIET TO THE TEST

For the ESPN Test, a free bottle of FatBurn X & Ripped Muscle X were delivered in a few days and only charged us for shipping. FatBurn X is one of the most concentrated and purest forms of Garcinia on the market. It was our shared opinion that this would give me the most accurate results for my test. Below you can see my results and read about them.

4-weeks-1

My Results - I lost 27 lbs of stomach fat in just one month using the FatBurn X and Ripped Muscle X Diet - Daniel (ESPN)

1. Take one FatBurn X pill in the morning

2. Take one Ripped Muscle X pill in the evening

Week One:

One week after the garcinia diet I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn't even hungry. A welcomed side effect of the FatBurn X diet is its power to curb the appetite.

Best of all, I didn’t even change anything about my daily routine. On Day 7, I got on the scale and couldn’t believe my eyes. I had lost 5 lbs. But I still wasn’t convinced, since they say you lose a lot of water weight at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks.

Week Two:

After two weeks of using both supplements, I started the week off with even more energy, and actually sleeping more soundly than before. I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax (this is a result of getting rid of the toxins, I think). Plus I managed to lose an additional 7 lbs in week 2, putting me at an unbelievable 12 lbs of fat loss. Thankfully, it seems like my gains at the gym hadn't declined either and if anything - they increased. Had a PB on both squat and bench press on Tuesday!

I must admit that I'm starting to believe that this diet is more than just a gimmick.

Week Three:

After 3 weeks, all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! My weight is down another 8 lbs and I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But with the FatBurn X and Ripped Muscle X combo my energy levels don't dip, instead they remain steady throughout the day. Feeling excited.

Week Four:

After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 28 lbs since starting the Garcinia Cambogia Plus and Eternity Cleanse combo! Actually everyone at Men's Life and Health is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using the FatBurn X and Ripped Muscle X combo in week 4, I lost an additional 7 lbs. The results are consistent! But to be honest, I really didn't have much more than that left to lose. I am definitely going to continue taking the Eternity Cleanse afterwards because it has so many antioxidants and vitamins that makes my skin look unbelievable.

Conclusion: Like us, here at "ESPN", you might be a little doubtful about the effects of this diet, but you need to try it for yourself; the results are real. After conducting our own personal study we are pleased to see that people really are finding success with it (myself included). And you have nothing to lose. To order your bottle, follow the links I have provided and know that you are getting a quality product that works; no strings attached!

Try the FatBurn X diet and email us with your results. Good luck!

Ryan Hasman

EDITOR’S NOTE: For a limited time, the Official Suppliers of FatBurn X ™ have agreed to offer a Free Monthly Supply to our readers.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Or the one with " Miami fans will be upset when they find out why the heat sent lebron packing" and its because they disagreed with his diet that included garcinia cambogia.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Hmm this is very interesting. I'm a follower of steve cook to. Actually met him at the arnold classic!

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Not really, stuff didn't do squat least in my case.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is funny - 15 years ago I owned a supplement retailer (failure!) while I was in college. It's funny seeing things that were out then that are now in the news like it is ground-breaking. Some things I understand - ArA was just coming out about 12-13 years ago and it seemed to have died down (or maybe I just wasn't paying attention) and now has a huge resurgence in the last couple years - which I understand because it works, etc.

But stuff like this - we knew it didn't work 15 years ago. Or HMB. We are still chasing that wagon. Or Ecdysterone.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is funny - 15 years ago I owned a supplement retailer (failure!) while I was in college. It's funny seeing things that were out then that are now in the news like it is ground-breaking. Some things I understand - ArA was just coming out about 12-13 years ago and it seemed to have died down (or maybe I just wasn't paying attention) and now has a huge resurgence in the last couple years - which I understand because it works, etc.

But stuff like this - we knew it didn't work 15 years ago. Or HMB. We are still chasing that wagon. Or Ecdysterone.
It will all cycle around again too...look at Laxogenin. Every 5 years its a secret underground compound that everyone falls for. Then it goes away, and then someone new reads an old article and thinks they discovered something groundbreaking

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
The only thing Garcinia is good for is enhanced ArA uptake.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will all cycle around again too...look at Laxogenin. Every 5 years its a secret underground compound that everyone falls for. Then it goes away, and then someone new reads an old article and thinks they discovered something groundbreaking
Not to get WAY off topic, but this same thing happened the other day. I got on MSN and saw a news article - "NEW RESEARCH shows that smoking marijuana actually shrinks the size of your brain!" No **** huh? This new research probably had other studies showing the same thing 20 years ago. Suddenly it is new. I see things in the news all the time that takes the old and make it "new" again and then all these people think they are health nuts because they are doing something everyone did 20 years ago.

changemyoil66

Awards
Diet and exercise 90%, Garcinia 10%.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's like people forgot about Hydroxycut

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it for a few days.... Uh.. Nothing. I didn't feel any change. Lol, Now I have 3 freaking bottles just sitting around.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
:bsflag: I thought Steve was the man too.... smh

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried it for a few days.... Uh.. Nothing. I didn't feel any change. Lol, Now I have 3 freaking bottles just sitting around.
A few days is not really enough time to gauge any supplement to be honest.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few days is not really enough time to gauge any supplement to be honest.
Lol, I'm a sucker who thinks everything should work immediately. I didn't really give it a chance.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea it's like nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish, and mo fos act like they forgot about hydroxycut
Hy-Dre-Xycut?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Dude I've been saying the same thing. Ecdy, laxogenin, colostrum, hmb...they all just cyclically WILL NOT DIE

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I've been saying the same thing. Ecdy, laxogenin, colostrum, hmb...they all just cyclically WILL NOT DIE
And here I was just about to start an ecdy/laxo/colo/hmb run...sum...bish.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
And here I was just about to start an ecdy/laxo/colo/hmb run...sum...bish.
You as well???!!

DOn't tell MixelFlick that ecdy doesn't work though ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol - of course HMB doesn't work. But L-HMB will work wonders. Well, we were wrong about that, Try some methyl-colostrum. No? How about beta-methoxy-HMB? Yeah, that was OK, but you should really try this 17-eta-3-nano-9-ecdysterone-iol. That is the ****.

I think what the companies are really thinking is - people will fall for everything, once. So, when they figure it out, change it a little and see if you can get them to fall for it again.

Hope is a powerful weapon.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, when they figure it out, change it a little and see if you can get them to fall for it again. Hope is a powerful weapon.
Yup. Want a other example?
Barack Obama :D

Hope and Change? My azzzzz

Touey

Touey

Awards

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nb4dook on hmb
Yeah, whatever. I've posted my results. Logged the damn thing, yet people that have not bothered with it are claiming it doesn't work.

Mmmhmm. Just like how PA was being touted as not working. Mmmhmm.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Yeah, whatever. I've posted my results. Logged the damn thing, yet people that have not bothered with it are claiming it doesn't work.

Mmmhmm. Just like how PA was being touted as not working. Mmmhmm.
it's all good dook, I know for a fact lax has certain benefits notably so on joints, am I mad when someone says it doesn't? No. How does that affect me or make it less effective

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's all good dook, I know for a fact lax has certain benefits notably so on joints, am I mad when someone says it doesn't? No. How does that affect me or make it less effective
I'm runninf laxogennin right now. I don't feel like it really does anything. I have 9 more bottles of Anogenin left though.

HMB-FA however, the effects on recovery is actually quite pronounced within the first two weeks. The lack of the effects is felt within the first week of not running it. I've noted this in my log since there was a week during the log in which I had no HMB-FA left and was waiting for them to send me the third bottle. It's not a "I think it's working" product since the effects are actually quite acute.

Vj63

Banned
Awards
It would seem that any supplement company that would release a product with these useless retread ingredients is just trying to cater to the clueless Dr. Oz crowd, which is fine as it is a business. But, at the same time don't try to carry yourself as someone with much integrity.