og anabeta

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the opinion on original anabeta? Still good or is elite that much better? Handful of places selling it pretty cheap, better for bulk or cut? Thank you

paula

paula

Awards
Mixed people here like og anabeta and also new anabeta elite. After i read mr coops writeup about new anabeta elite, breakdown each ingredients i was convinced that the new anabeta elite are more superior than og anabeta. I already tried og anabeta and was pleased with the results. Never tried new anabeta elite yet, but i already purchased it and cant wait to run it again.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Try both and see how you like it as everyone is different. After that you could look into stacking it with ArA (sns xgels) for a pretty great natty stack.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite is better. It is AnaBeta plus extra to increase the benefits.

That said, AnaBeta (Anacyclus) is a very popular single ingredient product around here. It is better suited for bulking in most instances due to the increased hunger many get while using it. I have used it in both scenarios though and regularly notice increased muscle fullness, fat mitigation, and performance in the gym.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AnaBeta Elite is better. It is AnaBeta plus extra to increase the benefits.

That said, AnaBeta (Anacyclus) is a very popular single ingredient product around here. It is better suited for bulking in most instances due to the increased hunger many get while using it. I have used it in both scenarios though and regularly notice increased muscle fullness, fat mitigation, and performance in the gym.
This!

But I personaly prefer OG anabeta due to forskolin. Forskolin is killing ny stomach

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are great but AnaBeta Elite is far superior.

If the OG AnaBeta is cheap and still available, you could grab it to stock up on it as it isn't being made anymore.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the opinion on original anabeta? Still good or is elite that much better? Handful of places selling it pretty cheap, better for bulk or cut? Thank you
I love OG. my second favorite natty product. Im stocked up on it right now lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try both and see how you like it as everyone is different. After that you could look into stacking it with ArA (sns xgels) for a pretty great natty stack.
agreed 100%

Anabeta + ArA is my favorite natty stack hands down. You can always add in other products like Prime (if you respond to it), Erase, DAA...etc to make it that much more effective... but AB + ArA alone is great.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta elite is what i would go with. Its going to be more expensive for sure but you will get better results with elite. You could pick up a bottle of both if their both on sale. Or try the original and if it works for you then stick with it but if not bump up to the elite. We carry both at Strongsupplementshop.com if you want to take a look at our pricing.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
OG Anabeta is what was a big success and found to be effective in the first place, this hasn't magically changed because an alternate version was made lol

Both are great, ABE gets the edge for keeping the gains lean.

IMO it is budget-dependant, standard Anabeta is still great for less cash

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used OG Anabeta twice, once when I purchased one jar to see how well it worked and I really didn't start to see much
until the beginning of the 3rd week were my muscles took on a nice fullness but honestly that's all I saw from it so when I
finished the jar I was left with curiosity of what would have happened had a ran two jars. So I purchased two jars and at
ran them both back to back and I really didn't notice anything different running the 2nd jar than what I already got from
the first jar which was a little muscle fullness and I was on a clean bulk while I was running it and didn't experience what
others said they got from it such as hunger, some strength gains or libido boost.

I just picked up a jar of ABE a few weeks ago on sale so I'll give it a go maybe later this year and see if this one works better
for me than the first version.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As the others have stated, AnaBeta Elite is superior and is supposed to be, but original AnaBeta is a really solid product. So, if you found it at a great price, I say grab it up and give it a go.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original is superior in results. The "Elite" version is superior on paper because it has "more stuff" even though it's a prop blend of other products you may or may not want at unknown dosages. Plus the "Elite" version is almost $30 more than the original, if you think it's worth it for the extras at unknown dosages that you may or may not want than purchase that version. If you want guaranteed results for a reasonable price tag than get the original.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original is superior in results. The "Elite" version is superior on paper because it has "more stuff" even though it's a prop blend of other products you may or may not want at unknown dosages. Plus the "Elite" version is almost $30 more than the original, if you think it's worth it for the extras at unknown dosages that you may or may not want than purchase that version. If you want guaranteed results for a reasonable price tag than get the original.
Thanks for your opinion :).

But going off sales, feedback, and results, AnaBeta Elite is superior and a more well rounded supplement.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen it for $6 more.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OG anabeta wins from me .. stacked it with xgels for 8 weeks for sum epi like gainz

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's usually $15 more than AnaBeta at the most, and the reason we DC's OG AnaBeta was because everyone had moved exclusively to AnaBeta Elite

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
I love Anabeta OG. Really good product expecially for lean bulking.

I

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I liked og anabeta, didn't see much in terms of strength but was pleased with body composition results, decent overall. As some other people have already mentioned, take a look at Ara, and 50 day run will give you insane strength gains and you could easily gain 10lbs.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just speaking hyothetically, im guessing there should be absolutely no issues with adding 2caps of og ab to ones 4cap daily dose of abe should you wish to boost your anacylcus intake?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just speaking hyothetically, im guessing there should be absolutely no issues with adding 2caps of og ab to ones 4cap daily dose of abe should you wish to boost your anacylcus intake?
No issues, but not really worth it. If you had 1 OG bottle and 2 ABE, I would just run 4 weeks OG followed by 8 weeks ABE for 12 weeks of awesomeness.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hypothetically yes.

I don't see any need to add more. 4 caps is already a huge dose with the right actives that we extract for and would save you money not to add anymore. :)

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You know how it is man, human nature...MORE MORE MORE!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The extract difference is not disclosed so we don't know.

New ABE uses a stronger extract but less of it, to allow room for the other ingredients.

The Anacyclus should be roughly equivalent between Anabeta and ABE, as the effective dose was used in each.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Mmm symphony to my ears :D
lol no surprise there

ps was it you who put GRN's og anabeta out of stock? srs, they had some a few weeks ago, and im sure i read you were gonna run some og ab with ara and soyl

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
true, but do 2 abe caps = 4 og caps (anacyclus wise)?
The extract is stronger to fit more of other ingredients in.

I would agree that there isn't a need to do 6 caps. How long have you ran 4 caps for?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The extract is stronger to fit more of other ingredients in.

I would agree that there isn't a need to do 6 caps. How long have you ran 4 caps for?
Ive read favorable reviews where guys ran 6caps (og and abe), from memory one of your reps ran 6caps og (not ben)

finishing up 4week run of abe (i know exactly what youre gonna say...). last few sessions experimenting with dosing all 4caps prewo

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive read favorable reviews where guys ran 6caps (og and abe), from memory one of your reps ran 6caps og (not ben) finishing up 4week run of abe (i know exactly what youre gonna say...). last few sessions experimenting with dosing all 4caps prewo
I believe many of us have tried 6 caps at one point and time.

And most who have, didn't notice a difference between 4 and 6 caps.

Give it a try and see what you notice :).

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I believe many of us have tried 6 caps at one point and time.

And most who have, didn't notice a difference between 4 and 6 caps.

Give it a try and see what you notice :).
yeah, all good, the og bottle i ended up grabbing was cheap and i'll know within 10-14 days of dosing if the extra 1600mg of anacyclus is making a perceptible difference

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 6 caps once and haven't since. There wasn't a noticeable difference when going beyond 4 caps.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 6 caps once and haven't since. There wasn't a noticeable difference when going beyond 4 caps.
Same. Especially with AnaBeta Elite I get epicness at 4. :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol no surprise there

ps was it you who put GRN's og anabeta out of stock? srs, they had some a few weeks ago, and im sure i read you were gonna run some og ab with ara and soyl
They Out of stock??? Nooo its back in stock;)

No i havent ordered yet but will do tomorrow:)

This will be my stack:
- ArA
- PA
- HMB FA
- Bio Gro
- OG Anabeta
- Nolvadren XT
- Komodo VasKular
- Komodo Amentoflavone

Never trlez Vaskular,amento and ArA before so i will try vaskular alone first 3 days , amento 3 days (without anything else) and then run all supps together.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This will be my stack:
- ArA
- PA
- HMB FA
- Bio Gro
- OG Anabeta
- Nolvadren XT
- Komodo VasKular
- Komodo Amentoflavone

Never trlez Vaskular,amento and ArA before so i will try vaskular alone first 3 days , amento 3 days (without anything else) and then run all supps together.
Looks killer, you planning on logging by any chance?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong but cooper claims the increase in it doesn't make a difference.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards

This will be my stack:
- ArA
- PA
- HMB FA
- Bio Gro
- OG Anabeta
- Nolvadren XT
- Komodo VasKular
- Komodo Amentoflavone

yeah i saw yesterday it got back in stock, only two bottles i think (i emailed them re expiry dates)...wonder where they restocked from

anyway, so what dose of ara and amento you looking at doing?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i saw yesterday it got back in stock, only two bottles i think (i emailed them re expiry dates)...wonder where they restocked from

anyway, so what dose of ara and amento you looking at doing?
I will run amento without any supps 1 week just to see how my body respond to it. 80-120mg amento and then i will add 1.5g ArA. So i will throw in VasKular then 3-4 days after all supps.

1 scoop vaskular has 250mg ArA so i will go down to 5 caps or ArA which is 1250mg . So they together will give me 1.5g ArA

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
cool

i know youve had issues taking betaine in the past, well amento far outperforms betaine (and creatine) ime

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool

i know youve had issues taking betaine in the past, well amento far outperforms betaine (and creatine) ime
Yes Betaine killed my stomach:(
I reallu hope i respond good to Amento. Which dosage you tried?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes Betaine killed my stomach:(
I reallu hope i respond good to Amento. Which dosage you tried?
i did what i thort was a pretty thorough self-experiment with amento dosing in order to find out the minimum dose id need to take for acute, perceptible effects...3caps for me (im take it for strength boost first and foremost, the other benefits are bonuses)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did what i thort was a pretty thorough self-experiment with amento dosing in order to find out the minimum dose id need to take for acute, perceptible effects...3caps for me (im take it for strength boost first and foremost, the other benefits are bonuses)
I will try 80mg first day and 120mg other days.:)

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
IMO it would be a waste.
I respect your opinion :)

but its just one of those things id like to try (like running 2gm ara)

unless of course youre saying dosing ab/abe that high is a legitimate health risk